Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? (21921 Views)

Do Dogs Possess Supernatural Eyes? / How Often Do Dogs Come On Heat:- / Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Often times at night,I hear dogs barking and when I ask why,people would say it had probably seen a ghost or someone with a bad intention..
I just don't understand,do you think dogs have supernatural eyes or are people just being superstitious

6 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odilafta: Often times at night,I hear dogs barking and when I ask why,people would say it had probably seen a ghost or someone with a bad intention..
I just don't understand,do you think dogs have supernatural eyes or are people just being superstitious
Me sef nor no o. I dey always think am sef. when dog bark for night them go say the dog see spirit. I will love to know too.

Hian, 1st to comment ke shocked shocked shocked this will be the second time I will be the first to comment in a front page thread, thank God o grin I said it that this is my week of success and this has proven me right. I will always be at the front in anything I do this week. thank you Lord. smiley

19 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by GentleMimi: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
...If u ask me,na who i go ask....
...the matter wey i dey see so,e tey wey e start....
*woof woof*

32 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dogs have heightened sights, heightened, sense of smell and sense of hearing. They see things before we see em and hear things before we hear them.

Also there are things we do not consider threats but they do. Your dog can see a pidgeon fly too low and break into a barking row or see a lizard run accross and try to run it down cos to him/her, that lizard is a threat but you do not see the lizard and you assume it saw a witch coming to kill you and suck your blood.

If at night you and the dog are used to allowing the dog walk free in the compound, then he/she would have already instintively taken the job of a "security officer" and every sound will make the dog raise an alarm cos the dog sees you as back up.

63 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by justi4jesu(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes they even know when witches or spirits are around grin

Thats why I love them.

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Guykhena(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu: Yes they even know when witches or spirits are around grin
woah,
That explains why they keep barking at you tongue

38 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by YoursGEJ(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
I hear say them dey see ghosts sef and dem know who don chop dog meat

3 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Phabeeb: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
no
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Because you hear dogs barking in the night na im be say dem dey see winch, if you see rat wey dey run for house for night you go run leave your house.

I was told that poo when I was little, was also told that if you wash your dog's face and use the same water to wash your face you'll see ghosts. Did it nothing happened, except my face smelling like dog!
Maybe the smelly ghost passed me. undecided

32 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
There's nothing that hasn't got supernatural senses..
Africans are plain stewpid n hyper-superstitious

10 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by kombats: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Me dont know ooo weda or not but dis dog for our area na big fool if him see pple for area naso him go dey bark him life but when thief show one day dis dog no even bark @ all talkless of him break light but when dem go come see barking him no want wey person hear word again. I dont know if that also represent supernatural sense

15 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
K
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Donkaz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
I dont know

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by robinicule(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
let d sleeping dog lie

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by severee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yep my dog has supernatural long throat grin if you chop where this dog dey una go chop that food together

22 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by eghos12(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
i once belive it was superstion ontill me and my family woke up one morning and found our Dog oustide our high fence gate the fence is about 6 feet high and our dog is a local breed (so dont expect it to climb it) we feed it late in the evening only to be woken @ 2pm by him cry ouside and scratching the gate. If u ask me i will say yesno i.e middle. Next day we sold the Dog for calabar men.

4 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by am0s(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
snoorin
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by ademega(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dogs can hear sounds that is miles away than humans who can only hear just close range sounds . That is why people that stay very close to beach own at least a dog because of ocean surge .
Also , dogs can see things the ordinary physical eyes can't see though they can't talk ,so owner should be sensitive .

11 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by chiefololade: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't think so, I have a friend who is a culprit but they don't attack him

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by megabyte2(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes they have
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by yousee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Whoever uses the human senses to rate that of any animal is....( make i no talk)

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by overhypedsteve(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
They are able to see radio disturbances that re para normal in nature, they sence temperature levels uknown to man and have better sence organ, so they re ok to be paranoid

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by ayusco85(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
@OP, this is story for the gods grin

btw its none of my business if the have supernatural eyes or not. once they can bark and scare away thieves and spirits at night.

**sips his lipton tea without milk or sugar****

3 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes! They have inner eyes and mindset
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Donjcco(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

..::100% Purebreed Rottweiler puppies for sale(Pictures) / Got Myself A New Puppy Today / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.