Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics (7556 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal ghostfacekiller when will you kill all your family members
thunder salami. Been looking for you. D crash saved ur exposure a little.
I will finish you tomorrow. Full exposure. Don't insult people much tonight so that u may not be banned. Rural oshogbo drunkard chopping 2 cups of rice for vote

11 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kassidy4luv: ................ A supporter of APC RICE..........

Poisoned against the people,
Shun supporter of APC rice, remember ur liver and kidney.

Wait for PDP rice, certified by Nafdac.
grin grin grin

sCun: This looks exactly like the rice Fayemi distributed in Ekiti prior to the elections, I expect PDP to distribute better quality rice like they did in Ekiti.
Should we expect the same result?
I have been given the contract to import jasmine rice by osun PDP. smiley

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

amadioha kill everyone in your household for spamming my mentions with your stupidity, village mongrel.
save yourself some breathe. Eat ur aregbesola rice. I will fully expose you tomorrow. This time I have put a specific date and I will do it.

11 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

amadioha kill everyone in your household for spamming my mentions with your stupidity, village mongrel.

the rice go finish by tomorow morning.

make sure to secure it by warming it before you sleep
grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

I am not a Mod here and I only respond to posts that catch my attention. Do you expect me to read all the garbage here?

By the way two wrongs do not make a right.

Finally if any one needs his/her head examined it is butthurt supporters of APC like you who can not argue or debate your cause without insults.

Were you being fair passing judgment on only one side of a tango? Does it not take two to tango ? You have to be balanced to be fair.

FYI, am not janjaweedian and never will.

What goes round comes round. Forget about the 'two wrongs not making a right' dictum, you insult my race, i will reply you in like manner.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
me_for_you: thunder salami. Been looking for you. D crash saved ur exposure a little.
I will finish you tomorrow. Full exposure. Don't insult people much tonight so that u may not be banned. Rural oshogbo drunkard chopping 2 cups of rice for vote

animal this your exposure line is getting stale. why not do it now or amadioha inflict you with incurable madness and elephantiasis of the balls.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper:

If you are not myopic and demented, how can you say a thing like that about a whole race just because of a humourous dimension being added to politiking ? Before the rice sharing that began in Ekiti, what did you see there that portend poverty ? Oh, how timely, the result of your diagnosis has just come out - an appointment has been booked for you at Yaba left. Curtains.

y are u pulling curtains?
no, come and keep disgracing yourself.
5 cups of rice for a vote goes a long way in telling us the socioeconomic composition of the electorate.
We are talking about 2 States here and still counting.

10 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

the rice go finish by tomorow morning.

make sure to secure it by warming it before you sleep
grin grin grin grin grin

foolish cocaine slave. even the price of my device will feed everyone in your miserable lineage till your cursed family go extinct.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
me_for_you: save yourself some breathe. Eat ur aregbesola rice. I will fully expose you tomorrow. This time I have put a specific date and I will do it.

see ayuken!

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apc, na wa o. Anyway 3cup of rice is still better compare to lagos apc that share noodles in their last meeting. grin

9 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper:

Were you being fair passing judgment on only one side of a tango? Does it not take two to tango ? You have to be balanced to be fair.

FYI, am not janjaweedian and never will.

What goes round comes round. Forget about the 'two wrongs not making a right' dictum, you insult my race, i will reply you in like manner.
I am not a Mod here and such you don't expect me to do the job of one but wherein I noticed someone completely out of line irrespective of what led to such post I will condemn it.
If I see a man running round with a gun shooting people down do you expect me to ask him what led to this where I have the capacity to stop him?

I never insulted anybody here and I see no reason why you should insult me.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

foolish cocaine slave. even the price of my device will feed everyone in your miserable lineage till your cursed family go extinct.

me_for_you has already done the job.

go sleep on your supporter of APC rice belle for tomorrow you diet grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders and OPs, i wish to crave your collective indulgence to christine the Ekiti election as the " EKITI TSUNAMI "
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper: Fellow Nairalanders and OPs, i wish to crave your collective indulgence to christine the Ekiti election as the " EKITI TSUNAMI "

I will rather call it the "Ekiti Awakening"

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by FreeGlobe(f): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
APC claimed they were a better option to PDP in yorubaland, why are they now sharing rice to curry votes after 4 years. I pray my yoruba brothers are now able to see though the deceit of the boko haram party. smh

13 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by meforyou1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

u are a very foolish drunken liar.
This same Nokia 3310 that couldn't upload any picture when chino was looking for you for a chat in lagos. And when u sent another guy that wanted to beat you up all over ikeja shopping malls.
Coward. I will shut you up tomorrow, aregbesola rice eater

12 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by iammodel(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin

I can't fit laff

Just wen these 2 vids just finished cracking me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw

Then dis half cup campaign rice
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
me_for_you: u are a very foolish drunken liar.
This same Nokia 3310 that couldn't upload any picture when chino was looking for you for a chat in lagos. And when u sent another guy that wanted to beat you up all over ikeja shopping malls.

Just spare him the misery and end it for him now! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by experimentist: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na from PDP dem learn am na.. We saw GEJ biscuits, GEJ groundnut, GEJ condom, GEJ kolanut, GEJ salt, GEJ pepper, GEJ bitter leaf, GEJ puff-puff and GEJ agidi jollof.. Na wetin we never see? cry
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by meforyou1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Just spare him the misery and end it for him now! grin grin grin
the guy is a baffoon.
Let me torture him emotionally tonight.
Will quote u when sending d pix 2moro, so u see d miserable 28 year old rural oshogbo juvenile

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
experimentist: Na from PDP dem learn am na.. We saw GEJ biscuits, GEJ groundnut, GEJ condom, GEJ kolanut, GEJ salt, GEJ pepper, GEJ bitter leaf, GEJ puff-puff and GEJ agidi jollof.. Na wetin we never see? cry

You are weeping for Aregbesola I suppose

My condolences to him for failing to perform and sharing 2 cups of rice in late hour.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
How many people de contest the election for the state abi na only PDP and APC politicians de contest.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
me_for_you: u are a very foolish drunken liar.

animal shut up and kill yourself.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by experimentist: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
crownwealth:

You are weeping for Aregbesola I suppose

My condolences to him for failing to perform and sharing 2 cups of rice in late hour.
Why weep? Me jx dey yarn you di koko ni cry
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by dubienatti(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
a
crownwealth:

And the end result of the O o ooos will be what?

ODABO byebye to Osun state.
at least not leavin osun wit out O fight..aghh...
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
experimentist: Why weep? Me jx dey yarn you di koko ni cry

No wahala, God will see us
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
How come the printing and nylon looks exactly like Fayemi's own? It doesn't look real
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
dubienatti: aat least not leavin osun wit out O fight..aghh...

Everything called Oooooo will die if he looses the re_election.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

how can feeding bring about extinction?
Must everything be upside down in osun state?

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
experimentist: Na from PDP dem learn am na.. We saw GEJ biscuits, GEJ groundnut, GEJ condom, GEJ kolanut, GEJ salt, GEJ pepper, GEJ bitter leaf, GEJ puff-puff and GEJ agidi jollof.. Na wetin we never see? cry

since APC is copying PDP, then there is no opposition.
So u can now see APC lacks originality

8 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by ebankole: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
So much foolish people on nairaland this day,y?..y?
What's all these noises all about gan?

Is there such any difference between PDP and APC? Are they all not the same bunch of thiefs & criminals,make una tel me wetin i no know before nah"me tot NL don change,am bak sha.
By d way,wey my rice jor? y i kip in mind who i wan vote..

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by ebankole: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

how can feeding bring about extinction?
Must everything be upside down in osun state?

People like u choose how they wish to see things.
Leave the dude alone ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Staff Payments / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Nigeria Power Rates To Rise Up To 88%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.