Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigeria Football Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football Site (688 Views)

Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted / Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy / Nigeria Football Quiz 3(Xmas Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Site by mustylani(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
This site tries to cover Nigerian football as much as possible. www.football.com.ng

The objective is to accumulate as much data as possible so that in the next few years it will be possible to cross reference information about football in Nigeria. It tries to keep up to date with the Nigeria leagues with upcoming matches and tables.

Looks like a big project but achievable, I think.

(1) (Reply)

My Luv 4 Football Startd When I Was A Kid.i'm Through With My Secondary School Educatn But Hvnt Got / England Bids To Host 2018 World Cup! / New Era At Chelsea Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.