Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) (25921 Views)

Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State / Video;Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Hollywood Actor ,chris Tucker / Agriculture Scholarships For Nigerians/ International Students 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
My nyggah, smokey!!

Please, give us another "Friday" - we've been waiting like forever now.

Yay yay(Ice Cube's voice).

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by olanreyman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
How this one take affect price of garri for market
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
gluv01:

And who says they are not aware of that. Seems you like the idea of being black and a slave. I don't even get your point undecided
Nice one Chris. He said a Nigerian made him give an autograph. He didn't request, he demanded. Naija for life grin

I don't expect you to get my point.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .
Keep languishing in your inferiority world.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
olanreyman: How this one take affect price of garri for market

I wonder o.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by saasala(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
timpaker: My model.... I don't know of now. They say i look and talk like him though

urrgly guy.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: We should stop over hyping these African Americans.

Someone needs to remind them that their ancestors were slaves and Africa is their Home.

OBJ on point sha.
Lol. And to think I used to think highly of you -, FAIL. He got this kinda treatment because he is a renowned actor and comedian despite the fact that he is African American - not because he is an African American.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
ndidibabe:
suck my hairy balls biatch !!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by tellwisdom: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who is he?? ...what does he do?? sad
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Kezifils(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ok. Next
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Abbott(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
You always be Smokie son! Can't see you otherwise.

I know you don't smoke weed but I'm gonna get u high today, 'cause it's Friday you ain't got no job… and you ain't got sh*t to do. Smokey, Friday.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by strangest(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
So people dey force celebrity to give autograph for naija... Em... That guy can lie
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Emmanuex(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .
U must b a big fool for posting such a senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by NewsINigeria(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
OBJ ni O

Don Lulu and Yeka celebrate with children at the Inner City Mission Orphanage Home >>>> http://www..com/inner-city-mission-orphanage-home/
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: suck my hairy balls biatch !!
Coward, you should have quoted me!! Go and wash your Oyinbo Madam's pant. You feel so inferior to a black man like you? You stink!!! You are a common rat...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmanuex: U must b a big fool for posting such a senseless comment
shut the fvck up you stvpid animal . you ugly motherfvcker with oily sweaty face and body odour.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
annoymous:
Lol. And to think I used to think highly of you -, FAIL. He got this kinda treatment because he is a renowned actor and comedian despite the fact that he is African American - not because he is an African American.

People are misunderstanding me on this post. I am not hating on HIM. You obviously didn't see the BET Award post, if you did, you will understand where i am coming from.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by IAMBREEZY: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
tellwisdom: Who is he?? ...what does he do?? sad
google is your friend Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by justphillips(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

*in TERRY G's Voice*
and so
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
you need a psychiatrist to check your brain, i will advice you go to yaba left if you are in Nigeria. can you imagine, this silly guy joined Nairaland today and he's yarning nonsense, you better take your time and concentrate on the pants your are washing. silly jobless boy.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by enomakos(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
carry go baba matthew aremu olusegun obasanjo

i love u too much baba

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Emmanuex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: shut the fvck up you stvpid animal . you ugly motherfvcker with oily sweaty face and body odour.
Ooooo.. R those ur characteristics

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by vislabraye(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb:
We are all guilty
The same way you see someone going to Akwa Ibom and you say he is going to Calabar

Abi ? Some people even call Calabar people Omo Ibo.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by initialize(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
If your phone can't play the video then you need a new phone. Don't miss this offer https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Malakh: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
wetin concern chris wth obasanjo undecided
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
esbjay@gmail.co:
I am going to beat the crap outta u ,tie you up and fvck your sexy girlfriend if you do not shut up .
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: google is your friend Nigga.

I have no google as friend. sad
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by timpaker(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
tongue
saasala:

urrgly guy.
tongue
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: I am going to beat the crap outta u ,tie you up and fvck your sexy girlfriend if you do not shut up .
complete your registration on Nairaland (upload your pix) b4 you start insulting your father's mate.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Funniez: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
And the shit made front page I tink nairaland has not fully recovered from that attack!!!
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Take or leave it, Obasanjo is the father of modern politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: I am going to beat the crap outta u ,tie you up and fvck your sexy girlfriend if you do not shut up .
Short broke man seeking for a 'faceless' attention. As if you can do. Go n furk your Mummy...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish / FG Imports Grasses From Brazil For Grazing Reserve – Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.