Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) (25920 Views)

Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State / Video;Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Hollywood Actor ,chris Tucker / Agriculture Scholarships For Nigerians/ International Students 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
paparazzi1987:

I have the equipment to test all the girls. wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by xtervaganza(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
pfijacobs: The title of ur header should be chris tucker 'Comes' to nigeria and not goes or are u not in nigeria?
@topic well I nor go blame am... Nigeria is a sweet place to b if not for BK...
But see d difference btween a monkey and a man... OBJ pls get a cosmetic surgery done... U can afford it!
only fools and low lives think Obj is ugly.

I'm sure you'll look 10x worse than Obj if your mouth did not kill you soon and get lucky to reach his age

Obj is not ugly, he got old and he's still hitting babes you'll never touch their nails
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by xtratagem(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .

I don't want to abuse you but do you think your dad is better?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Akshow: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho:
Why run away from the fact you are the one defending obj with your life ?
First I hate the man with passion, secondly I presume obj is not your dad , so
I don't see the reason why you referring to the guys lineage.
Thirdly we Nigerians hate our leaders present /old simply cos we see no improvement to our daily lives.
Remember we as citizen have the right to throw bric bac at these guys u know.
Remember obj started his tom foolery from operation Feed the nation, land use decree,harlibuton, NEPA scandal,third term agenda, efcc manipulation etc.
So we ain't talking of saint aremu from oru u know.

What has all dis ur epistle got to with the fact that chris tucker visited ota farm? Know when to rave and rant. This is a light homourous thread but not an avenue to cry and mourn.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by eposho: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akshow:

What has all dis ur epistle got to with the fact that chris tucker visited ota farm? Know when to rave and rant. This is a light homourous thread but not an avenue to cry and mourn.
I can understand cry and moan but mourn? Haha light humorous we dey kampe nao.
Lets keep it jigi.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Akshow: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho:
I can understand cry and moan but mourn? Haha light humorous we dey kampe nao.
Lets keep it jigi.
yeah mourn!
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by madamoringo(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut111: Your girlfriend enjoys sucking my dick before I bleep her raw and rough while she moans my name.
she told me that you are a good guy . how are you today? hope your day is going as good as mine .

This accursed fhool registered a new NL ID today and he gets into bringing a curse to his family, head and generation! It will NEVER be well with you oloriburuku yi! You will never be up to Chris Tucker not even Obasanjo! You will not even approach a quarter of his age before you kick the smelly bucket you useless foul flat headed nematode! Your father can not look Obasanjo in the eye when he was a colonel, Ojukwu could not even pass by not to to talk of having a chance to look him in the eye, he fled thousands of KM away to Abidjan, dressed like a pus.sy woman with a big agari ojukuw, so you see you are cursed loser!
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Emmanuex(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
D bible even says it give honour to whom honour is due. We nigerians dnt juz knw au to appreciate
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by emmanok24(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm feeling endangered!
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by kentorks: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
B3sty: I love his Movies, so Hilarious !!!
is dat a movie or documentary,BlockHead #youAreSoDaft
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by revelationuche: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .

Damn, you're odious. But then, free internet access allows all sorts of demented, repulsive creatures like you to invade our consciousness with your vile, horrible personas. Price we have to pay.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by oluwafemi113(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Your mum is using NOKIA torchlight with
broken screen and rubber band holding
the battery and phone 2geda and ur
girlfriend has changed phone twice dis
year, now she's using bb porsche , all from
ur account and you sit there singing
"sweet mother I no go 4get u"
aaaaah !!! ...baba God is soaking ur koboko
with petrol and salt. OMO ALE JATI JATI
OSHI.....:
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:
shut the fvck up biatch .
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2014
If our ancestors can Make it over here, I can Make 10hour flight down here . Weldone Chris
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by bbello28(m): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2014
I dnt knw why ppl are hatin on dz man chai Dia ris god o lol grin
chimoz: I like obj but hate his antecedents. They kept on saying Africa, please he came to Nigeria not Africa.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by B3sty(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
kentorks:
is dat a movie or documentary,BlockHead #youAreSoDaft
what is this M0ron saying? What i MEANT WAS ' I LOVE CHRIS TUCKER'S MOVIES' and not this documentary. I guess u got this ''D!ckHEAD'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish / FG Imports Grasses From Brazil For Grazing Reserve – Ogbeh

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.