Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) (25917 Views)

Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State / Video;Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Hollywood Actor ,chris Tucker / Agriculture Scholarships For Nigerians/ International Students 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
pfijacobs: The title of ur header should be chris tucker 'Comes' to nigeria and not goes or are u not in nigeria?
@topic well I nor go blame am... Nigeria is a sweet place to b if not for BK...
But see d difference btween a monkey and a man... OBJ pls get a cosmetic surgery done... U can afford it!

Bast@rd, your fada is a Monkey

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by armadeo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
rayopt: how this one kan take affect price of garri!

tsw!

you just reminded me of the garri wars. LOL those where interesting times.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baba Iyabo too get mouth.

Well done Chris Tucker. Thank you for promoting the Nigeria's Brand.

Baba Iyabo is a COMPLETE strongman

RESPECT MY GENERAL

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by SporaD8: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .
Chai! see frustration!
Bitterness and Cancer have one thing in common - they gradually eat-up their victims.
Continue hating.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
SporaD8: Chai! see frustration!
Bitterness and Cancer have one thing in common - they gradually eat-up their victims.
Continue hating.
I wanna pee in your mouth like r kelly. wink that song "I believe I can fly" is awesome ,don't you think?
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by chinex276(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: Chris Tucker visits a ugly dirty potbellied Chimp at a Nigerian zoo.
the Chimp with oily sweaty face and Nigerian Body odour should be happy and grateful that An American gives 2 fvcks about him. what a ugly motherlover .

luk at dis fool, insulting someone dat can feed ur past nd next 5 generations... All u do is smoke weed, nd soack garri.
Walahi ur fada should have masturbated d day u were concieved, ur a waste of sperm.

Bk 2 topic... Chris d most funniest dude av even seen.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by IAMBREEZY: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

I have no google as friend. sad
Here is he www.google.com ask him any question he will answer you without hesitating grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by myspnigeria: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
wow....love the video....obj is so humble

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Vicotex(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by chucky234(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Shows you are frustrated by life difficulties, too bad for you.
That ugly oldman will feed your entire wretched generation for the next 20yrs without blinking an eyelid.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by SHOCK7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
@thisisayus]This part got me laughing "Are you Chris Tucker!? * authoritatively* Come here and give me Autograph! I said come here!"
grin grin grin grin
Did anybody noticed those hungry looking bootlicker policemen?
SHM
Btw, 50% will not watch the video yet they will comment grin

Oya read this.
www.nairaland.com/1798955/nairalander-attacked-fasolas-aide-lateef#1798955.14[/quote]
I concur dis guy delivers crazy funny lines.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
chucky234:
Your girlfriend enjoys sucking my dick before I bleep her raw and rough while she moans my name.
she told me that you a good guy . how are you today? hope your day is going as good as mine .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by DocAdray(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cool...

Chris Tucker - the talkative.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Akshow: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2014

No member of ur family, dead or living has reached or will ever reach half of the accomplishment of that "ugly motherfvcker" as u callded him? Did I say half? None or ur family memebers, lineage and twenty generations to come will accomplish one tenth of what that ugly man has achieved.

Moral of the story, grow up and quit throwing insult on people old enough to be ur great grand father

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akshow:
Lick my ass biatch !

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by zurine(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Amazing things Doth happen in Naija
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is an old news nah
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Your girlfriend enjoys sucking my dick before I bleep her raw and rough while she moans my name.
she told me that you a good guy . how are you today? hope your day is going as good as mine .

Come and join me bros

Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by eposho: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akshow:

No member of ur family, dead or living has reached or will ever reach half of the accomplishment of that "ugly motherfvcker" as u callded him? Did I say half? None or ur family memebers, lineage and twenty generations to come will accomplish one tenth of what that ugly man has achieved.

Moral of the story, grow up and quit throwing insult on people old enough to be ur great grand father
Must you now stoop to his level to defend your God?
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Akshow: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho:
Must you now stoop to his level to defend your God?
oh obj is ur God? Interesting
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by experimentist: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
A monkey and gorilla part 2
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by eposho: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akshow: oh obj is ur God? Interesting
Why run away from the fact you are the one defending obj with your life ?
First I hate the man with passion, secondly I presume obj is not your dad , so
I don't see the reason why you referring to the guys lineage.
Thirdly we Nigerians hate our leaders present /old simply cos we see no improvement to our daily lives.
Remember we as citizen have the right to throw bric bac at these guys u know.
Remember obj started his tom foolery from operation Feed the nation, land use decree,harlibuton, NEPA scandal,third term agenda, efcc manipulation etc.
So we ain't talking of saint aremu from oru u know.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb:
We are all guilty
The same way you see someone going to Akwa Ibom and you say he is going to Calabar
lol, ur inference tire me sha. I thought you would say 'The same way you see someone going to Abia state and you say he is going to the East'. Some people don't even know that AKS and Calabar are two diff sect.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abeg na who be the guy?
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
chucky234:
she told me that you are a good guy . how are you today? hope your day is going as good as mine .
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by mickyarams: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why does the police have to clear the road for foreigners as if they will do the same when we are in their own country.
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by seedorfg(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Soon OBJ go host Lil wayne grin
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
CHRIS TUCKER IS ONE 'BROKE AR5E NIGG.A!

(Dey beg free trips - why not pay and go 'jolly' for Abuja - $10,000 should last you a week and you want have to put up with the smell of pigs and OBJ)
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akshow:

I wish i could like ur comment multiple times
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut111: They cleared the Road for him because he is an American King and not just any foreigner.
I Will be visiting Nigeria soon for about 5 weeks, I will have about 4 nigerian police bodyguards following me around like dogs , and they will clear the road for me .I will fvck alot of sexy nigerian girls ,a minimum of 70.
I don;t know why you would ask such a stvpid question in the first place . if you do not clear the road,i'm going to beat the crap out of you tie you and fvck your girlfriend .

And u will go back with STD

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
paparazzi1987:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish / FG Imports Grasses From Brazil For Grazing Reserve – Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.