Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480823 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2018
mojisola395:
I will give the functions of the chemicals in my next post. Meanwhile, you can keep your questions coming. We still have a lot of things to learn, so we need to move to another product soon.Thanks.

Now, this is really annoying. I don't know how you guys do this but it's sickening. Just too bad that some of you are just good at nothing but scamming alone.

You modified my old post and made it look like I was the one posting it then insert a link for the gullible to click.

There's absolutely no way you can be rich by scamming and misleading people, no, hell no way! Instead you end up being even poorer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2018
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Strongbest:
Top of the evening to you all here. Sorry I haven't found enough time for myself to come make some post here.

Please, for security sake, I want to plead with everyone to give a detail attention to my contacts here.

If there is ever a change in contact, I will definitely come here and announce it and drop the new one.

Secondly, I will never contact anyone for anything except in response to your request.

As in, I will never send you an unsolicited email, text message or call you just like that except you have contacted me for anything then I reply in turn.

Whenever you are not so sure of anything, please always come here and talk about it. I will surely respond then you know if you are on the right path.

Lastly, I will never promise you anything here that I can't offer.

Let's be smart. Some many evil souls going around looking for whom to scam. Please, don't allow your self to fall victim.

Just for emphasis sake, These are my contact details:

Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Phone contact: 07039338666

Please, look very well. Get used to my salutations.

Thanks

Please, kindly read the above and take note.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good evening PEOPLE. I will soon be through with camp and will have some time for us. If I haven't replied your mail, please relax, I will definitely do so.

More also, I want to appreciate everyone that purchased my ebooks this period for their patience. Sometimes I send your ebook after 24hours, yet we all being very patient and understanding. I sincerely appreciate the trust.

God bless you all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ksmile2610(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
@ Strongest
Thanks for responding to my mail on bar soap mould, but I can't find the samples I've checked pages 15-20 & Pages 3-5.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ksmile2610(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good day everyone, I'm new on this thread, can someone please help me locate the page where Mr. Strongest posted samples(images) of laundry/bar soap moulds.
Anyone's response is highly appreciated.
Thanks to everyone and special thanks to Mr. Strongbest.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olasupo5285: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Noted Sir! Just few more interests and we begin....old members of the lost thread are also welcome.

90 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
ksmile2610:
[color=#000099][/color]
@ Strongest
Thanks for responding to my mail on bar soap mould, but I can't find the samples I've checked pages 15-20 & Pages 3-5.

Sorry bro, I have not been too free to concentrate on this thread. Sincerely, I can't even tell the page I posted the images myself. However, if you can be patient you can request for it through email and I will try and send some to you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
olasupo5285:
Noted Sir! Just few more interests and we begin....old members of the lost thread are also welcome.

Who is this one again? This place is becoming such a joke. This is my old post under a strange moniker....I do not know how some of you do this neither do I understand why you have to this but whatever your aim, I think you all need a good job to keep you busy from doing silly things here.

MODS, please take note of this moniker..........naijacutee, Puskin, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2018
nawa for some people self. They just want to put sand in other people's garri. Oga best, please don't be discouraged
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
jendor123:
nawa for some people self. They just want to put sand in other people's garri. Oga best, please don't be discouraged

Lols. Thanks Bro. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Manweysabi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
olasupo5285:

This guy is manipulating this site with some sophisticated tools.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Manweysabi:

This guy is manipulating this site with some sophisticated tools.

I think so too. I feel is the same person impersonating here on Nairaland.

It's just so sad that the mods are not really doing anything to fish him out.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Happy new month to you all. It's shall be a wonderful month for all of us in Jesus name. Amen!

Strongbest cares

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good evening everyone, I am still very much around.

Relax, I will treat every email tonight. So expect a reply to your mail soonest.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Madam Temi, your package on its way already.......

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Weekend supplies getting set......

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2018
In case you are here and yet to start something, I bet you are loosing out on making money. Just want to motivate us a little this morning.

Some kegs are yet to arrive the store as at this morning that i got to the store. By evening and tomorrow morning some kegs will still be brought for refilling.

First establish a good customer relationship and offer them quality product they can not get anywher else and they will keep running to you. It is no magic, a bit of hard work is required to be established.

Make sure you start something today..........wishing you all a blessed weekend.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
We have enough free lessons here to help you start something, I feel funny how some of us don't seem to have the patience to go through the thread to get helpful information. I am intentionally not replying some mails because i doubt you will have the patience to read through as well. undecided

Read and read through.

THANKS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2018
For another person here. Just waiting for my balance and this too can be on its way before the day runs out wink

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Dondollars4u(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dondollars4u:
please what about the paint ebooks you previously mentioned some months back, are they still available for sale?

Heyllo Sir, I actually stopped the sales a while ago.

However, you can call me today and let's see to it. That's, if you are seriously interested.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Good Day Sir, Is Boy Dee, Please Sir I Need You To Put Me True On This {Amen} I Have Been Confuse To Join But Just Told Them To Let Me Do Some Findings Before I Can, So Please Sir Help Me On This Sir Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
deeboy4real:
Good Day Sir, Is Boy Dee, Please Sir I Need You To Put Me True On This {Amen} I Have Been Confuse To Join But Just Told Them To Let Me Do Some Findings Before I Can, So Please Sir Help Me On This Sir Thanks.

Heyllo Sir, I am seriously trying to understand what you mean.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning everyone, I am still very much available and I have been responding to our mails.

Though I will as usual be very busy with camp stuff from next week, I still will be attending to us at my pace.

Please, always take a little time to read through the thread to get some answers to some of your questions. Repeating same thing doesn't seem just cool to me anymore.

Maybe I will try and update the table of contents later to help us glance through the thread properly.

Meanwhile, all emails have been treated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I am seriously trying to understand what you mean.

Thanks
Thank Sir For Reply I Mean Amenmicro.Org Sir Help ?

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
deeboy4real:
Thank Sir For Reply I Mean Amenmicro.Org Sir Help ?

Ah, I don't know anything about them o.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Ok. Someone has been bothering me about black Friday and special offers on certain days or time to enable those who are really interested in our products but low cash to at least benefit from us.

Here's my conclusion, I started something like that sometimes ago and a lot of us here abused it.

However, as I have promised in response to your mail, I will be doing this today and only for today and anything beyond today I will not honour it.

So stay tuned as I announce the offer below:

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
FRIDAY OFFER:

Check through all the available ebooks and other products and pay half price of each you are interested in.

Now, this offer closes 11:59PM today. grin

You all claim to be regular follower of this thread, we see who truly follows today.

cheesy

Any of my products include Pink lips, whitening cream and any other products of interest. I am giving you half price of any of the products but you will be responsible for waybill to anywhere tongue.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Your email should be captured "My Friday Offer"

Feel free to call: 07039338666

or email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Let's go!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2018
Strongbest:
Your email should be captured "My Friday Offer"

Feel free to call: 07039338666

or email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Let's go!!
lols. 6th n 7th edition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.