Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (484508 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
jendor123: My observvation from the bar soap production, I use my soap to wash cloth today. It foam well & very active but the soap materials did not bind 2geda very well & not very smoth on texture. How do we improve dis. God bless u sir

Heyllo Sir, really nice to know you've practised bar soap lesson one.

Well, if the mixture was well stirred the materials should bind together. On the smoothness, it depends on the kind of mould you used. If the mould is not smooth, the soap can't be smooth.

Finally, don't forget that was just lesson one. I mean, basic.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce: liquid

detergent, germicide(izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki

formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0 ...........Liquid

detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2........Antiseptic

Page 4- 5........Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16-----------images of products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Page 10-11------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages

before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
To our great students, I sincerely want to apologise for not being able to bring us lesson2 today, it was due to some unavoidable reasons, please bear with me. I promise to continue with us tomorrow, God's grace. Though I've sent us a mail in respect of that already, just still want to make it open. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Heyllo my great students, lesson 2 has been sent to everyone. Kindly check your inbox and get to me if you have any question or complaint.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning all. @op...pls help me with the price of paraffin oil, paraffin wax, calcium carbonate, chlorine and hydrochloride(HCl)? Pls what is the cost of hydrometer and where can one buy it? Tnx for ur selfless service and av a glorious day.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
noncy21: Good morning all. @op...pls help me with the price of paraffin oil, paraffin wax, calcium carbonate, chlorine and hydrochloride(HCl)? Pls what is the cost of hydrometer and where can one buy it? Tnx for ur selfless service and av a glorious day.

Heyllo Sir, depends on the quantity you are buying:

1.HCL --------------1 litre (N400), 1/4 litre(N100)

2. Paraffin wax-------1/16 kg (N140)

3. Paraffin oil----- 1 litre (N300)

4. Calcium carbonate----- 1 kg (N300-400)

5. Chlorine--------------1 kg (N400)

6. Hydrometer--------- N400-1000
(It's of different qualities).

Wishing you a glorious day too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Hey everyone. Don't forget my independence sales is on, and it's only going to last for this week. So, if you are yet to have my ebook, it's time to have yours now! Trust me, you have nothing to regret getting yours now.

I'm sure you know you are missing a lot if you are yet to get yours. Well, just 1,000 naira won't bite but if you think it does, you may keep it and wait till next week, guess 1,500 is better. Smile.

Much love from strongbest to you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, depends on the quantity you are buying:

1.HCL --------------1 litre (N400), 1/4 litre(N100)

2. Paraffin wax-------1/16 kg (N140)

3. Paraffin oil----- 1 litre (N300)

4. Calcium carbonate----- 1 kg (N300-400)

5. Chlorine--------------1 kg (N400)

6. Hydrometer--------- N400-1000
(It's of different qualities).

Wishing you a glorious day too.

Thanks.
tnx sir for ur prompt respond. Pls where can I buy hydrometer? Can one get it at chemical shops at ojota? Tnx and remain bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
noncy21: tnx sir for ur prompt respond. Pls where can I buy hydrometer? Can one get it at chemical shops at ojota? Tnx and remain blessed.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2014
noncy21: tnx sir for ur prompt respond. Pls where can I buy hydrometer? Can one get it at chemical shops at ojota? Tnx and remain bless.

My pleasure Sir. Yes, but in one of the big stores there. You can also ask from one of those local battery chargers, they make use of it and can direct you to where you can get one easily.

Remain blessed too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am grateful sir. Thanks for ur selfless service
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
noncy21: Am grateful sir. Thanks for ur selfless service

My pleasure Sire!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Alright. You all can reach me here now, anytime. Especially, when you get hooked during any of your productions and need my urgent attention. Just call:

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
please sir, in which of the production does hydrometer required both the one here and the one on the manual?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
maslong: please sir, in which of the production does hydrometer required both the one here and the one on the manual?

Heyllo Sir, it's used mainly in the production of soaps(liquid and bar soap). Basically, it's used just to determine the concentration of caustic soda and soda ash etc.

However, in our training here and in my manual, the accurate measurement has been determined, that's why you don't need it to carry out your production. Check the recipe I gave for the soaps, it has been accurately determined.

I'm not saying it's not important but what I'm saying is, if you follow my instructions, you'll always get a good result for sure.

Once you get the concept of production
, you will find out that you don't need it to carry out your production. I must not also forget to let you know that the hydrometer can fail you sometime, big time. It's very fragile and once there's damage, it'll keep giving you errors. Get the raw knowledge and you are good to go, anytime.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Strongbest, i bought a sodium bicarbonate today to experiment the use as u explained. I got it 4 200naira but to my amazement, this chemical did nt have a sweet odour as u said. I sprinkled it in my room but there is no sweet smell as i expect pls is there any thing wrong? I will upload the picture 4 u to see.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Strongbest i bought the bicarbonate today but its not having a sweet smelling Odour as u said. I sprinkled it in my room but no sweet odour pls is anything wrong?This is the picture of the NAHCO3
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
I unable to upload the picture
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
peacemaranatha: Strongbest i bought the bicarbonate today but its not having a sweet smelling Odour as u said. I sprinkled it in my room but no sweet odour pls is anything wrong?This is the picture of the NAHCO3

Heyllo Sir, no! The bicarbonate doesn't really have a sweet smell of it's own. It only absorbs bad odours and allows things to smell fresh. Maybe you should go back and check the page where we talked about the uses of bicarbonate again and get how it functions exactly.

It's not used as a direct fragrance Sir. It can only increase or enhance the smelling ability or quality of a fragrance when mixed together. And when added directly to any thing smelling bad, it absorbs the bad odour leaving the object smelling fresh. That was really funny though.

I don't really know if you'll permit me to make a confession; I laughed really hard when I read
this your post.

Well, apology for any misconception Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, no! The bicarbonate doesn't really have a sweet smell of it's own. It only absorbs bad odours and allows things to smell fresh. Maybe you should go back and check the page where we talked about the uses of bicarbonate again and get how it functions exactly.

It's not used as a direct fragrance Sir. It can only increase or enhance the smelling ability or quality of a fragrance when mixed together. And when added directly to any thing smelling bad, it absorbs the bad odour leaving the object smelling fresh. That was really funny though.

I don't really know if you'll permit me to make a confession; I laughed really hard when I read
this your post.

Well, apology for any misconception Sir.

Thanks.
oKay sir, i understand now. Well, i pardon u for laughing me
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
peacemaranatha: oKay sir, i understand now. Well, i pardon u for laughing me

Alright Sire. Thanks for the pardon.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
cool smiley happy independent day to you all. please strongbest, remember your bonus promise today to all those who had bought your e-book, thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lols....alright, I will Sir! Just send bonus to my inbox.

Have a wonderful celebration Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please, to all my great students on hand sanitizer training, I sent out over 15 images to everybody last night. I shall try and round off our training today, hopefully.

Please, check if you received less than 15 images, let me know. Also, if you haven't received any of the three lessons sent out so far. My sincere appreciation for your patience and understanding.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Heyllo my great and wonderful students, finally, I'm glad to announce to you that the last lessons on our hand sanitizer training have just been sent to you all. You can keep your questions coming. If you have any complaint or feel there's something you are not satisfied with, please feel free to drop it here.
BONUS
I'm going to be sending my special powder detergent recipe(klin formula) and hair cream as bonus to you all tomorrow, God's grace.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
For those that requested for bonus and haven't received theirs, I plead with you to exercise a little patience with me, everyone that's got my book will surely receive a bonus from me. It's a promise that must be fulfilled.

And to the entire house, you are not entirely forgotten at all. Something coming your way soon. Just stay tuned

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Strongbest: For those that requested for bonus and haven't received theirs, I plead with you to exercise a little patience with me, everyone that's got my book will surely receive a bonus from me. It's a promise that must be fulfilled.

And to the entire house, you are not entirely forgotten at all. Something coming your way soon. Just stay tuned

Strongbest.

we are still waiting sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
PRODUCTION OF TOILET WASH

I believe everyone has a toilet at home, lol. Well, I want to teach us how to produce a toilet wash. A very nice formula that I believe everyone here and anywhere would appreciate. This formula is entirely different from the one in my book though.

Looking at the fact that everyone has a toilet at home, this can be an opportunity for the smart ones to make money. The formula I'm about to teach us here is a very unique one.

Oya, copy and paste bloggers, grab your sit and get ready to copy and paste again o. Hehehe.

If you guys really want to make money, I'm ready to help in my own little way. Simple mixing of chemicals can put food on your table. I will be taking my time to show us some secret of making money from simple mixing of chemical soon.

Meanwhile, don't forget my ebook still goes for just a thousand naira between today and tomorrow. I will advise you get yours, you've got so much to learn from there.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=maslong][/quote]

Noted Sir!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
As usual, once I start seeing our interests on the production of the toilet wash, we'll commence the training. So, let me see those who are interested. Don't worry, it's free!

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by laksyde100(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Strongbest: As usual, once I start seeing our interests on the production of the toilet wash, we'll commence the training. So, let me see those who are interested. Don't worry, it's free!

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Totally ready don book my own seat
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tarababe: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
oya now!lets go there!lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (184) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.