Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (482753 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by impeccablephili: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, uhmm, I think it would have been better to say you are yet to receive yours and not we. I have been sending to everyone requesting for it. I just re-sent yours again. Please, kindly check your spam box if you don't see it in your inbox.

I'm sure you are going to like what I sent to you. Smile.

Thanks.
good evening sir, you have sent the bonus to my email add impeccablephilip@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce:
liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to
peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
PRODUCTION OF TOILET WASH

MATERIALs (CHEMICALs).

1. Baking soda--------5 spoons

2. Water--------------6 tin milk cups

3. HCL-----------------1 tomato tin cup

4.Caustic soda--------5 spoons

5. Soda ash------------5 spoons

PROCEDURE

- Dilute the baking soda with 2 tin milk cups of water

- Dilute the caustic soda with 2 tin milk cups of water

-Dilute the soda ash with 2 tin milk cups of water

(If you want a sweet look, you can omit the soda ash. The end product will just be like an ordinary water, but make sure you label it and keep out of reach of children )

METHOD OF PREPARATION

- Add baking soda solution to the caustic solution and stir properly
- Add the soda ash solution (if used) and stir

-Add the HCL to the mixture and stir (please add HCL slowly to the mixture and keep a little distance while doing so).

- finally, package the product for use.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please, avoid contact with skin when using the above product. Rinse with water in case it happens.

Let me watch and see what you do with this, then I might give another interesting one.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ strong best, pls what is d diff btw dis & izal in function. Can i see to my customers to replace izal. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
jendor123:
@ strong best, pls what is d diff btw dis & izal in function. Can i see to my customers to replace izal. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, I don't get you. Do you mean the difference between this last formula (toilet wash) and izal?

If that's what you mean, there's a big difference Sir.

Izal is a disinfectant while this formula (toilet wash) is a cleanser. E.g for cleaning the toilet bowl, bath tube and removing of tough stain from tiles, etc .

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 4:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello strongbest!Thanks 4 d recipe.Can fragrance be added to give a pleasant smell?whats d diff btw dis n d 'harpic' toilet wash formula?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2014
tbatbaby:
Hello strongbest!Thanks 4 d recipe.Can fragrance be added to give a pleasant smell?whats d diff btw dis n d 'harpic' toilet wash formula?

Heyllo Ma, yes you may add fragrance if you want to. The difference between this formula and harpic is the chemical combination. This does not necessarily foam. It just does a magical cleansing work.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2014
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE FORMULA

People are tired of conventional things, give them something different with good result and you are on your way to making serious money.

Let them see the difference between your product and other products out there. Your product should speak for its self.

Go to houses, schools, banks, ministries etc. Tell them about your products. Give them sample and let them see how truly it works. Trust me, you'll soon come here to complain of the high demands for your product.

I'm very lazy when it comes to writing, but I'll try once in a while to be telling us how to go about these things.

Remember, there are different ways to formulate your toilet wash to have an effective result. You can make it foam, just like the formula given in my e-book.

It's all about idea. You can formulate an antiseptic toilet wash. That's, while it cleanse, it disinfect at the same time, with a very strong cleansing ability. Just think different and offer something different, that's where the money really is.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wow! Thanks strongbest for dis marketing concept/idea of thinking outside d box. Big ups! To u. Lest i forget strongbest u ve not replied my mail, i'm still WAITING!! Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Juliana7:
Wow! Thanks strongbest for dis marketing concept/idea of thinking outside d box. Big ups! To u. Lest i forget strongbest u ve not replied my mail, i'm still WAITING!! Thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I will try and get to you tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Spandy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
I need an ebook on how to make custard and zobo, how do I pay and get the ebook?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Spandy:
I need an ebook on how to make custard and zobo, how do I pay and get the ebook?

Heyllo Sir, my ebook contains over 15 products, custard included, no zobo but I can let you have it(zobo recipe) as part of the bonus that I will be giving you when you get the ebook.

For details on how to make payment, Kindly reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thank.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2014
Strongbest:
For those asking of what and what my ebook contains,

here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

BONUSES

-Powder detergent

-Shoe polish paste

-medicated powder (dusting powder)

- gel air freshener

- anti-body odour paste

- fashion powder

Request for any one of the above bonuses when you get the ebook.

Price: 1,500 naira only.

It's the e-book version of my book. A book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can someone pls help. I need idea about type of container for polish and where to get.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by onuh25: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
i am interested in d skill aquisition
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
jendor123:
Can someone pls help. I need idea about type of container for polish and where to get.

Well Sir, I think that's where the creativity comes in. Ability to find a unique packaging for your product. Don't look for common thing, think and think again sir.

Someone shared an idea on that with me sometimes ago and she even went as far as trying to know the cost of such containers from the manufacturer. Well, I can't share her idea with anyone, I pray she gets it right soon though.

In a nutshell Sir, I think you should have something in mind already then I can tell you how to go about getting such.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2014
PACKAGING

Packaging is one hard thing to come up with for some people, especially, a unique one. If you have a good packaging idea, trust me, you'll make a kill in your business.

I was at one of the hospitals I supply my products just yesterday and I was astonished at a sample brought to the Matron. Seriously, when she showed me the sample I was like wow, then she asked me to try it and I did. Though the product was below my expectation when I did try it, but the packaging has already wowed me. If I was to choose as a lay man, I would have gone for his own instead of mine.

I really learnt something new yesterday. I took a picture of the product and kept viewing it.

All I'm trying to say here is, let's try and think outside the box and come out with something different from conventional ones.
I would have uploaded pictures of some of my products here but I'm very conscious of what ever I'm doing here these days. Please, if you want to have a look at some of my packaging to give you an idea of how to go about your own products, you can send me a mail and I'll send you some pictures but you'll have to convince me that you won't go and start using my stickers o.

The fear of Nairalanders is the beginning of wisdom.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2014
onuh25:
i am interested in d skill aquisition

Heyllo, welcome aboard Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by seyikares(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello, after d production of thick liquid soap hand wash with enough nitrozol, I notice DAT it gradually becomes watery,
kindly let me know how d thickness can be preserved for at least 2 - 3months without becoming watery pls

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
seyikares:
Hello, after d production of thick liquid soap hand wash with enough nitrozol, I notice DAT it gradually becomes watery,
kindly let me know how d thickness can be preserved for at least 2 - 3months without becoming watery pls

Heyllo Ma'am, one major reason for such is adding too much water to the mixture after the entire production. Sometimes the soap looks kind of too thick after the production and you maybe tempted to add more water to it.

Another thing is, if you don't stir very well. Usually, you'll notice some kind of separation or settlement in the mixture.

Finally, make sure you really adhere to my instructions just as given in our lesson. If you do all that and still notice such, then you'll have to check your thickner to be sure you are using a good one.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Strongbest:
PRODUCTION OF TOILET WASH

MATERIALs (CHEMICALs).

1. Baking soda--------5 spoons

2. Water--------------6 tin milk cups

3. HCL-----------------1 tomato tin cup

4.Caustic soda--------5 spoons

5. Soda ash------------5 spoons

PROCEDURE

- Dilute the baking soda with 2 tin milk cups of water

- Dilute the caustic soda with 2 tin milk cups of water

-Dilute the soda ash with 2 tin milk cups of water

(If you want a sweet look, you can omit the soda ash. The end product will just be like an ordinary water, but make sure you label it and keep out of reach of children )

METHOD OF PREPARATION

- Add baking soda solution to the caustic solution and stir properly
- Add the soda ash solution (if used) and stir

-Add the HCL to the mixture and stir (please add HCL slowly to the mixture and keep a little distance while doing so).

- finally, package the product for use.

Thanks.

Ds is d same method you taught mi sir. Dats d method av been using.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
@strongest...just to inform u dt I was able to produce bleach for my family use folowing the steps on ur maunal and it came out wow! Thank you dear.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Walexz02(m): 1:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Wao! ThanK God i caught up with the thread. I stumbled on this thread around 2p.m yestarday and have been glued to it till this moment. I can not express how happy i felt and still feeling that i found this thread. May God continue to empower you as you empower us here.
I have sent you a mail yestarday, i need your ebook please(though i'll prefare the hard copy but i guess i have to settle for the ebook). Once again thank you for the good work you are doing here and elswhere.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Godiskind: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2014
@op thaix for ur good work. I hav questions for the toilet wash.
Considering that the chemicals for this recipe are not friendly to d skin, what will b d nature of d end product, will it also be harsh to d skin?
Secondly, u mentiond that in putting d hcl that we shud keep distance, pls how much distance shud we keep to avoid accident to d face, considering that we shud b lookin to see what we are puttin and stirring?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2014
owosweet:

Ds is d same method you taught mi sir. Dats d method av been using.

Heyllo our most senior student, glad to know you have learnt that ahead of others. Hope you've been enjoying the formula ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2014
chifruitful:
@strongest...just to inform u dt I was able to produce bleach for my family use folowing the steps on ur maunal and it came out wow! Thank you dear.

Heyllo Ma'am, I'm really happy to hear(read) this! Bravo Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Walexz02:
Wao! ThanK God i caught up with the thread. I stumbled on this thread around 2p.m yestarday and have been glued to it till this moment. I can not express how happy i felt and still feeling that i found this thread. May God continue to empower you as you empower us here.
I have sent you a mail yestarday, i need your ebook please(though i'll prefare the hard copy but i guess i have to settle for the ebook). Once again thank you for the good work you are doing here and elswhere.

Heyllo Sir, honestly speaking, it's my pleasure to know that someone finds our little effort here very helpful. I really do appreciate your comment, it does make us want to do more.

Sorry for the late reply to your email, it was due to some unavoidable reasons.

Once again, welcome aboard Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Godiskind:
@op thaix for ur good work. I hav questions for the toilet wash.
Considering that the chemicals for this recipe are not friendly to d skin, what will b d nature of d end product, will it also be harsh to d skin?
Secondly, u mentiond that in putting d hcl that we shud keep distance, pls how much distance shud we keep to avoid accident to d face, considering that we shud b lookin to see what we are puttin and stirring?

Heyllo Sir, thanks for the question.

Well, the end product is actually a very strong one because it's a tough stain remover. So, care has to be taken when using it and avoid much contact with the skin. In case it does touch your skin, just rinse with water.

However, I will like to say, it doesn't jump on someone. It's just like your commercial toilet wash e.g harpic (though stronger in term of stain removal). So, if you can handle the use of harpic then why not? This too can be handled by anybody.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Heyllo my wonderful people, so sorry I've been away for like two days or so. I'm back and always there for us as usual.

Please, if you sent me a mail and I have not replied, I shall do that soonest. I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience.
Much love from me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:40am On Oct 13, 2014
DISCLAIMER

I wish to humbly make it clear that I'm not and can't in any way be responsible for any advert or link posted on this thread and posts that are not inline with our topic of discussion here. Click any link at your own risk.

Since it has become obvious that we can't stop such, you are therefore required to use your discretion.

Lastly, please do not call or mail me to enquire about any service outside our topic of discussion( daily need products or cusmetology). This is the only service offered here.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.