Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (484750 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
laksyde100:
Totally ready don book my own seat
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce:
liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to
peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
All interests noted.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2014
@Strong best, pls check ur mail i want to know what quanty i can buy & where to get some items and their prices. thanks n God bless u, my lecture.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2014
jendor123: @Strong best, pls check ur mail i want to know what quanty i can buy & where to get some items and their prices. thanks n God bless u, my lecture.

Heyllo Sir, I've just replied your mail. Kindly check your inbox.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TRADELYN: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Well done, Strongbest!

Good Day, ALL!

Please permit us to share this with you all.

See details below:
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Good morning everybody, I trust we all had a great night. We shall start our lesson soon, just few more interests and we start.

Lest I forget, remember our independence sale ends today, in case you still haven't got your own.

Wishing us a blissful day.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
good day strongbest. we are yet to receive our independent day bonus. thank you, God bless you sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
am interested pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
maslong: good day strongbest. we are yet to receive our independent day bonus. thank you, God bless you sir.

Heyllo Sir, uhmm, I think it would have been better to say you are yet to receive yours and not we. I have been sending to everyone requesting for it. I just re-sent yours again. Please, kindly check your spam box if you don't see it in your inbox.

I'm sure you are going to like what I sent to you. Smile.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
adaemeka245: am interested pls

Noted Ma'am.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Heyllo Sir, uhmm, I think it would have been better to say you are yet to receive yours and not we. I have been sending to everyone requesting for it. I just re-sent yours again. Please, kindly check your spam box if you don't see it in your inbox.

Thanks. [/quote

I couldn't find it, may be to wrong e-mail. I have sent you another mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com. thank you sir, GOD bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tomiamida: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards and a chance to be on TV
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Strongbest post=/post/26827345:

Thanks.

thank you sir, I have seen it God bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
maslong:

thank you sir, I have seen it God bless.

Amen Sir!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by donromanus: 3:23am On Oct 04, 2014
HELO MR. STRONGBEST.I PRODUCED A QUALITY BAR SOAP WHICH EVERYBODY WAS PRAISING ME,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SOAP IS STIL NOT HARD OVER 3 WEEKS NOW,BUT IT FOAMS WELL.SO WAT WAS MY MISTAKE FOR THE SOFTNESS OF THE SOAP? THANKS.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
donromanus:
HELO MR. STRONGBEST.I PRODUCED A QUALITY BAR SOAP WHICH EVERYBODY WAS PRAISING ME,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SOAP IS STIL NOT HARD OVER 3 WEEKS NOW,BUT IT FOAMS WELL.SO WAT WAS MY MISTAKE FOR THE SOFTNESS OF THE SOAP? THANKS.

Heyllo Sir, your soap should be very hard after 3 weeks if you followed my recipes.

One thing that's usually responsible for the softness of bar-soap is the type of oil used. Also, if the water used is not in the right proportion, it would take sometimes for the water to completely evaporate. So, one could actually decide to produce a soft bar soap depending on one's choice and reason for the production.

The recipe I gave here should give you a very hard bar soap.

Lastly, my sincere apology for the late response. I kind of had a very tight day.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Xboyultimate(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heyllo everybody, I trust you all had a wonderful Sunday.

Well, it's seems we are all busy with one or two things this break. All the same, I haven't forgotten my promise of teaching us something new (a unique toilet wash formula).

Don't forget you are the reason why I'm here. As in, this thread wouldn't have been meaningful without you all. Imagine myself alone hovering over this thread and just typing for typing sake. Hilarious, isn't?

So, when I ask us to indicate interest, it's just a way of knowing that you are still there and ready to learn.

I sincerely appreciate your support and understanding so far. Let's keep the fire burning.

Please, stay tuned and keep registering your interests and the lesson commences soon.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ijebugirl: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Strongbest our able lecturer, I'm interested in the toilet wash formula.

Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2014
ijebugirl:
@Strongbest our able lecturer, I'm interested in the toilet wash formula.

Thank you.

Alright, noted Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Strongbest:
Heyllo everybody, I trust you all had a wonderful Sunday.

Well, it's seems we are all busy with one or two things this break. All the same, I haven't forgotten my promise of teaching us something new (a unique toilet wash formula).

Don't forget you are the reason why I'm here. As in, this thread wouldn't have been meaningful without you all. Imagine myself alone hovering over this thread and just typing for typing sake. Hilarious, isn't?

So, when I ask us to indicate interest, it's just a way of knowing that you are still there and ready to learn.

I sincerely appreciate your support and understanding so far. Let's keep the fire burning.

Please, stay tuned and keep registering your interests and the lesson commences soon.

Strongbest

Thanks.

l am interested, please go ahead.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
maslong:

l am interested, please go ahead.

Alright Sir. I think we should start now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ajeseg: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
set 4 d class sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Cool, let's get started right away.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
PRODUCTION OF TOILET WASH

Let's do something very interesting. This simple formula I'm about to drop for us is really an interesting one. The end product has an innocent look yet very effective. Just make sure you keep out of reach of children.

MATERIALs(CHEMICALs).

1. Baking soda

2. Water

3. HCL

4. Caustic soda

5. Soda ash

This is the bomb. I'm going to be telling you how you can make money will this my formula later.
Stay tuned.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello house, can some1 pls help me out with places i can get corn starch. i stay in Abule-egba side of Lagos. Thanx alot.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
You can get cornstarch in any shop they sell baking things

jendor123:
Hello house, can some1 pls help me out with places i can get corn starch. i stay in Abule-egba side of Lagos. Thanx alot.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by impeccablephili: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Strongbest:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (184) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.