Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. (988 Views)

Interesting Images From Precolonial And Early Colonial Africa / Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? / Teach Me Naija Slang Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by mcvize(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage.

1. Warn your girl child NEVER to sit on anyone's lap no matter the situation including Uncles.
2. Avoid getting dressed infront of your child once he/she is 2years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as 'my wife' or 'my husband'.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends, make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do,because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he/she is not comfortable with,and also be observant when your child is too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn,you may need to patiently ask alot of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right value of sex if you don't want the society to teach them the wrong values.
8. It is always advisable that you go through any new materials like cartoon you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends to do likewise before your child(ren) visit them.
10. Teach your 3 years old how to wash their private part properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you!
11. Blacklists some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child(this includes movies,monies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child understands the value of standing out of the crowd.
13. Once your child complains about a particular person,don't keep quiet about it.
14. Watch your child(ren) when they are about to sleep or sleeping to

check whether they are playing with their private part or not. STOP them from doing this,it may encourage self-service.
source https://www.facebook.com/ibuandsons/ more http:///1lEVjmJ
Re: 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by Emmanuex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
True talk my broda.. U will b a very good father oo.. Buh is no 9 really possible in this our country Nigeria.. Plss if its possible enlighten me on it
Re: 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by Crystalline(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
True
Re: 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
I will be a good PaPa!
Re: 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by eben28(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Teach your child/children the fear of God. Begin early enough to imbibe in their hearts the attitude of trust in God.
It's important to make them understand that a time will come when you would no longer be with them on earth, but God would always be with them if they walked with Him.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. by mcvize(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
i believe you....foundation must be right

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / My Fellow Nigerians How Are You? / Uk~astrology~voodoo~love Spells~psychic~lost Love Spell Caster~black Magic USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.