Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sex Makes Relationship Stronger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Makes Relationship Stronger (9408 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: Sex makes marriage stronger....Bt nt Bf / Gf relatnship ......
How about a case were the married woman is a 'knacadamus' and the man still does kukere outside marriage?
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote
author=miz tola] How about a case were the married woman is a
'knacadamus' and the man still does kukere outside marriage?[/quote] Pls dnt gt me wrong....We have diffrnt types of marriage....So the choice is now left for the married couples to knw the class they belong .......
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by daveP(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

So can you please elaborate on that response?!

How does marriage sex which is very [b]routine and boring a relationship
strengthener and why does it not work for dating couples?[/b]
in response i see u have a distorted view about marriage.so which is now the clear one-gf/bf relationships ba? I laf! Now look again @ d topic and see the word 'STRONGER' before u do start poking fingers.thank u!
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
dave P: in response i see u have a distorted view about marriage.so which is now the clear one-gf/bf relationships ba? I laf! Now look again @ d topic and see the word 'STRONGER' before u do start poking fingers.thank u!

#ScratchingMyHead..

Marriage sex is routine if you like.. Ask Married people (or if you are married, you would know this). And routine is boring.. #Fact.

Again, the difference between a Husband and Wife and a Boyfriend & Girlfriend is 'Title'.

So if you like, disregard whatever it is you think I feel about marriage and use your definition and concept of marriage and relationships to answer/.
SO how does sex make a marriage stronger and not an unmarried couple? Or are you just trying to be religously correct?
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Chilug(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

#ScratchingMyHead..

Marriage sex is routine if you like.. Ask Married people (or if you are married, you would know this). And routine is boring.. #Fact.

Again, the difference between a Husband and Wife and a Boyfriend & Girlfriend is 'Title'.

So if you like, disregard whatever it is you think I feel about marriage and use your definition and concept of marriage and relationships to answer/.
SO how does sex make a marriage stronger and not an unmarried couple? Or are you just trying to be religously correct?
Sex outside marriage come with guilt. U should avoid it, question is, can u?
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by MadCow1: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chilug:

How come I have never felt guilty having pre-marital sex?!

Or is it because I genuinely love my partners or what?
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by daveP(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chilug:
thumbs up there! @topic Il rather someone leaves religion outta dis. SteNON ure sighted!
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
dave P: thumbs up there! @topic Il rather someone leaves religion outta dis. SteNON ure sighted!

The only reason you can feel guilty having pre-marital sex is religion. cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
dave P: thumbs up there! @topic Il rather someone leaves religion outta dis. SteNON ure sighted!
alryt, Tnx

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Chilug(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

How come I have never felt guilty having pre-marital sex?!

Or is it because I genuinely love my partners or what?
Maybe u have lost ur conscience and the fear of God.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by MadCow1: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chilug:
Maybe u have lost ur conscience and the fear of God.

Lol.. @ Lost Conscience.. Or Maybe its the Mad Cow. grin

Thanks for butressing my point that the guilt associated with pre-marital sex is purely religious and nothing else.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

The only reason you can feel guilty having pre-marital sex is religion. cool
So Ur Genuine Love for ur "PARTNERS" equate to sex??..

Well, With all ur responses above....I can agree that apart frm religion aspect, You are somebody , without Scruple or Remorseful spirit.........
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Royalcrusset: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
D lion'sheart:

pls mention at least three things that makes a relationship stronger and see if sex isn't one of them.
Trust..
Respect..
Love *genuine love,not infatuation or lust*

Sex does not really make a bond stronger. Infact,it makes the male get easily bored of a relationship. It depends. If it is a guy who is interested in chasing ladies,he loses interest once he gets her.

The fun lies in the chase,not the sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by MadCow1: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: So Ur Genuine Love for ur "PARTNERS" equate to sex??..

Well, With all ur responses above....I can agree that apart frm religion aspect, You are somebody , without Scruple or Remorseful spirit.........

Are you turning this into an attack on my person? Cos if so, that would be an exercise in futility.

Sex is an expression of love, not something that requires a license or permit to engage in like driving.

I would rather have consensual sex with a partner I am in love with than have sex with a wife that married me for the wrong reason. I don't need to be remorseful for having sex with my partner because it's not something I regret. Except it was a r-ape.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote
author=Mad Cow]

Are you turning this into an attack on my person? Cos if so, that
would be an exercise in futility.

Sex is an expression of love, not something that requires a license or
permit to engage in like driving.

I would rather have consensual sex with a partner I am in love with than
have sex with a wife that married me for the wrong reason. I don't need
to be remorseful for having sex with my partner because it's not
something I regret. Except it was a r-ape.
[/quote] You have said it all........"An exercise of futility"......No more comment....Case closed!!!
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by dre11(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2014
missyhorlah: I want to know ur view about it. Sex makes relationships stronger,true or false?

it all about the kind of relationship that ure building.....
So, sex might not be a yardstick to build relationship....

But, one thing am so sure that build relationship is communication and interaction

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by frank043(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
missyhorlah: nah!he dares not#lol# just wanna know pples view abht it
Dare him and see!
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
If it does then prostitutes should be great at relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by zeongeon: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Since sex has become easy to get I don't regard it as a key ingredient to any relationship..it doesn't even make any relationship stronger.

To make relationship stronger one should be looking at truthfulness, integrity, generosity, patience, understanding, forgiving heart, selflessness and hope..and these are very hard to get these days...
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by akinvest(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Sex makes marriage stronger....Bt nt Bf / Gf relatnship ......
I realy like ur comment, are u married?
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
akinvest: I realy like ur comment, are u married?
Tnx.....I'm not....
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by akinvest(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
STENON: Tnx.....I'm not....
Ok, the right & Godly man "ll locate u in d mighty name of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by valkaka(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
I belive it depends on when sex is introduced into d relationship.if too early,den the relationship seems to depend on sex to keep it going and sex becomes d focus.on the otherhand,if d couple develops der relationship by doing tins together,activities together and so forth and sex comes along after having already establishd a mutual trust and admiration,it becomes part of the relationship rather than d focus.sex is fine,fun and exciting bt daily life is filled with rishness and multiple experiences d@ re important for all people.if the couple ignores d richness of life's multiple opportunites,then d relationship will wither

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by valkaka(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
I belive it depends on when sex is introduced into d relationship.if too early,den the relationship seems to depend on sex to keep it going and sex becomes d focus.on the otherhand,if d couple develops der relationship by doing tins together,activities together and so forth and sex comes along after having already establishd a mutual trust and admiration,it becomes part of the relationship rather than d focus.sex is fine,fun and exciting bt daily life is filled with rishness and multiple experiences d@ re important for all people.if the couple ignores d richness of life's multiple opportunites,then d relationship will wither and die no matter how great d sex might be.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by xtervaganza(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
ivyy:

Geez u sound offended sad you were kiding, she was kiding.

Why the "cheap" thingy

That's low
I taya oo
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by xtervaganza(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
I may not be able to give an answer to the question

But one thing is certain about me

I will not be in a relationship without sex

1 Like

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: I may not be able to give an answer to the question

But one thing is certain about me

I will not be in a relationship without sex

Gbam!!!
Mod close this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by STENON(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
akinvest: Ok, the right & Godly man "ll locate u in d mighty name of JESUS CHRIST.
Amen..and you too,
Tnx and I really appreciate that.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by akinvest(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2014
STENON: Amen..and you too,
Tnx and I really appreciate that.
. tanx you are wlcm dear.
Re: Sex Makes Relationship Stronger by harffie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: nah!he dares not#lol# just wanna know pples view abht it
Oya, let's have sex.....Goddoncatchyou!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / My Crossover Sexperience With Two Catholic Ladies / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.