Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

FIRST TIME MOTHERS; How Are U Coping? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FIRST TIME MOTHERS; How Are U Coping? (1024 Views)

First Time Mothers! / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIRST TIME MOTHERS; How Are U Coping? by AngelEbi(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
During pregnancy, I was excited about the prospect of having my baby. I shopped with reckless abandon and spent my days day dreaming about my baby. Fast forward to post delivery and I feel swamped.
I haven't had up to four hours sleep at a stretch since I gave birth. There is either the baby to attend to or house chores to do. My saving grace is my husband who has taken it upon himself to make this job easier.

First time mothers in the house, how are you coping? Are you as swamped as I am? What measures are you using to reduce the stress?

Let's share our experiences so that other first time mothers and would be mothers can learn.

(1) (Reply)

MAN\WOMAN Contributing Money To Finance Their Wedding. / My Children Beat Me Up, Give Me Orders, Then Bully Me Around The House” – Mum / Empty Without Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.