Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track (4046 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Opinion: My 1001 Problems With Nollywood By Sanchez01 / The Real Problem With Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Nsonaso(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please I've been searching for where to download Nollywood Movies Sound Track but couldn't find any.... Please fellow Nairalanders help me.
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Polaris1: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Which specific movie soundtrack do you need?
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Nsonaso(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Polaris1: Which specific movie soundtrack do you need?
There are much: 1. Passion of Soul 1 to 4
2. Who is the chosen 1 to 6 nd lot more
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Polaris1: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Unlike Hollywood, Nollywood film producers are not in the habit of releasing their movie soundtrack separately.
If you just want the audio of the films (inclusive of all dialogues), I may be of help.
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Nsonaso(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Polaris1: Unlike Hollywood, Nollywood film producers are not in the habit of releasing their movie soundtrack separately.
If you just want the audio of the films (inclusive of all dialogues), I may be of help.
OK you can help me let me see how that works...
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Polaris1: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have the Passion of Soul 1 in mp3 file
(complete audio, no video.
Its about 1hour 10minutes)
16mb file.

Provide the e-mail you want it sent to. You can pm me if you don't want your e-mail displayed here.
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Nsonaso(m): 4:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Polaris1: I have the Passion of Soul 1 in mp3 file
(complete audio, no video.
Its about 1hour 10minutes)
16mb file.

Provide the e-mail you want it sent to. You can pm me if you don't want your e-mail displayed here.
Thanks bro... Please how do I PM you?
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Qoaki3k: 5:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Today Mission..
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Polaris1: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Nsonaso:
Thanks bro... Please how do I PM you?

Click 'my username'
click 'Send E-Mail Message To Polaris1'
Click Ok.
OR
Send your email to my the email in my signature below. or text it to the phone number in my Profile.
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Polaris1: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
^^^ Passion of Soul 1 in mp3 file. Sent to your email.
Re: Help With Nollywood Movies Sound Track by Nsonaso(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Polaris1: ^^^ Passion of Soul 1 in mp3 file. Sent to your email.
Yes bro.... Thank you though the dialog ruined it....

(1) (Reply)

Complete Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Episodes / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. / The Vikings Series Fanpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.