Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (17202 Views)

Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
NSNA: Bring Back Our Girls
No girls were kidnapped.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Brimmie: Arindin Omo

Omo oduaa ki lonse. Yin pelu oro odi.lenu
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by blaqoracle: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
texazzpete:

Pathetic, bigoted scum, Who are you to declare the people of Kano are 'ignorant'? What do YOU know?
instead of wasting your time réacting TO tha t dog ,why use the time to watch brasil versus colombia.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Brimmie(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Omo oduaa ki lonse. Yin pelu oro odi.lenu
Ori e lo buru!

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
HRH muhammadu sanusi II is dropping the case due to the fact that as Emir his attention is much more needed to move kano emirate ahead. he still stands by the Fact that huge amt (20bn$)of Money belonging to Nigerians is missing thanks to the rats in the NNPC/PM and his removal was due to vexed interest of the cabal. Loooooooong live the EMIR. Long live Kano Emirate. Looong live za pederal refublic of nejiriya

3 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity: Because he is now the king of a group of ignorant ppl.. what will you do? Arrest him if found guilty and trust
me terrorist in that country will quadruple and there will be reason for it..
it pays Not comment expecially if u r a daft. pls do the needful

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Brimmie: Ori e lo buru!

God bless you!
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Brimmie(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

God bless you!
Swerve beetch!

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by shizzle11(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Sanusi is not a man to be trusted.. He is more of a politician than a man to uphold the dignity of an Emirate.

A political Emir.
well said bruv! well said

A hypocrite can never be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by IAMBREEZY: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
That shouldn't be our concern.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: we shall see how Sanusi will handle this. he should just respect himself and tow the line of honour by apologising and move on.

But what I know is that you can not fight against your employer's and win, not in Nigeira.
You are a coward!

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Siddeek: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: we shall see how Sanusi will handle this. he should just respect himself and tow the line of honour by apologising and move on.

But what I know is that you can not fight against your employer's and win, not in Nigeira.
Apologise to who and why? Do u think he withdrew the case cos he was scared of jona? He only did that cos he's now a traditional leader and a father of the pple of kano. Therefore, has no time to start draging a case with a four year tenure leader.

5 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by justi4jesu(f): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
smiley
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Sanusi is not a man to be trusted.. He is more of a politician than a man to uphold the dignity of an Emirate.

A political Emir.
So,is jonathan trust worthy without accounting 4 the missing $20b,and truth behind the existence of bokohalam?

4 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by zurine(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
but why
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Siddeek: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:

A political Emir.
Your hatred on sls won't take you anywhere guy.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity:

For letting a pending crminal be there king! Wats more ignorant than that?

"PENDING CRIMINAL"... What statement could be more ignorant than that. Despite your several years of existence in a democratic world. You still haven't learnt that only a competent court of jurisdiction can declare a person a criminal. Besides, cite the pending criminal charge against him. *Thicko*

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
The FG is only being anxious of SLS revisiting the case. Chai, GEJ and his cabinet don't have balls. It is becoming obvious that the anxiety is a confirmation of the accusation of my Emir that GEJ stole money.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Siddeek: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity: Because he is now the king of a group of ignorant ppl.. what will you do? Arrest him if found guilty and trust
hehehe u've said it all. His royal highness sanusi lamido sanusi. The untouchable. We loved him. May God continue to protect him against his haters and enemies because, they ar worst than the boko haram terrorist.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by tuffgongjo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kokan aye joo
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by synergycom19: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who told you that Northerners are ignorant people?please drop your certificates so that you can see very clearly.
Northerners are the wisest ppl in Nigeria today and they will take the rulership come 2015
We the educated and southerners are very fooloish and most ignorant. We are blinded by our certificates
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Siddeek: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
texazzpete:

Pathetic, bigoted scum, Who are you to declare the people of Kano are 'ignorant'? What do YOU know?
dont mind the bigots. U don't have to do anytin wrong before they hate u. The hatred is flows in their blood.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ideycraze: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014

Only a foolish man apologizes for doing nothing
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014

you see your life? Retar.d consummate!
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
The fact that the 2nd in command of the Caliphate hierarchy is at war with the president or any personality is synonymous to a war against all Northerners and Nigerian Muslims.

Thus, In my opinion, Sanusi's decision to discontinue his suit against the FG is only in the best interest of the nation's unity.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
ideycraze?:

Only a foolish man apologizes for doing nothing

your username is cool

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ideycraze: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity:

Lmao atleast I know for sure my parent won't step so low to acknowledge a pending criminal as their friend talk more as their king... thereby i can bet my life that my parent is a million miles smarter than you, generations before you and maybe generation ahead of you(cos they all ignorant terrorists)...

Can you provide us with proof that Sanusi is a criminal?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Law prince:

"PENDING CRIMINAL"... What statement could be more ignorant than that. Despite your several years of existence in a democratic world. You still haven't learnt that only a competent court of jurisdiction can declare a person a criminal. Besides, cite the pending criminal charge against him. *Thicko*

That man was placed under arrest for criminal charges but cos of his statue in nigeria where anybody is above the law once u have a group ppl supporting you! The group can be ignorant, fanatics, st..upids, drunkards, mohammed followers, Jesus fellowers, tribes etc
That man have a group of ignorants, fanatics, arab god followers all behind him ofcourse to them nd you he ain't no criminal..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.