Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (17201 Views)

Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Siddeek: dont mind the bigots. U don't have to do anytin wrong before they hate u. The hatred is flows in their blood.

Huh..I don't knw none of u. Why and what should I hate on?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don't understand all these rubbish. Why is a revered man like sanusi dragging his own govt to the mud? Because of gej? In the outside world we are now a banana republic. This can't happen in America. Just maybe federalism was the greates mistake the country made, we could have gone for awolowo's confederalism.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
synergycom19:
Who told you that Northerners are ignorant people?please drop your certificates so that you can see very clearly.
Northerners are the wisest ppl in Nigeria today and they will take the rulership come 2015
We the educated and southerners are very fooloish and most ignorant. We are blinded by our certificates

I never said 'northerners' I don't group ppl that way, its just a geographical assumption.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sls vs Gej again? The two most used abbreviations in Nigeria
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by sunkoye: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
both are petty... angry
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
skipo1: [Video] Prophet Caught F*cking A Barren Woman To Get Her Pregnant.
Type "send" to get it or download
it below
Bros, how u take get the video?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by emmykk(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Siddeek: Apologise to who and why? Do u think he withdrew the case cos he was scared of jona? He only did that cos he's now a traditional leader and a father of the pple of kano. Therefore, has no time to start draging a case with a four year tenure leader.
you said a four year leader.hmmmmmm A president of one year is more than a traditional rule for 100 years.pls ask questions.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by arewatech(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity:

For letting a pending crminal be there king! Wats more ignorant than that?

Your father is a criminal too. Stewpeeed flat-head undecided

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by emmykk(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Siddeek: Apologise to who and why? Do u think he withdrew the case cos he was scared of jona? He only did that cos he's now a traditional leader and a father of the pple of kano. Therefore, has no time to start draging a case with a four year tenure leader.
you said a four year leader.hmmmmmm A president of one year is more than a traditional ruler of 100 years.pls ask questions.you northerns are drawing us back.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by uo067: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Forgotten news...yarn me beta news
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by prettiest1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Blackchampion: Ok
Quoted the op just to type ok? You are giving a 48hr warning ban.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Blackchampion(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Quoted the op just to type ok? You are giving a 48hr warning ban.
Ok
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity:

That man was placed under arrest for criminal charges but cos of his statue in nigeria where anybody is above the law once u have a group ppl supporting you! The group can be ignorant, fanatics, st..upids, drunkards, mohammed followers, Jesus fellowers, tribes etc
That man have a group of ignorants, fanatics, arab god followers all behind him ofcourse to them nd you he ain't no criminal..

Toaskarity indeed!... You certainly made too much sense to yourself. My intelligence isn't ripe enough to engage people like you in discussion.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Jacks14: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity:

For letting a pending crminal be there king! Wats more ignorant than that?
oga/madam if the appointment of SLS no do u,una go hug a moving train or transformer while it rain stupid bad belly...in nigeria tell me who is criminal n not criminal...oops i forget oooo your father na ogogogoro king that why he has no future ambition,a total blur future havin u as envious keypad warrior ASS HOLE

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: we shall see how Sanusi will handle this. he should just respect himself and tow the line of honour by apologising and move on.

But what I know is that you can not fight against your employer's and win, not in Nigeira.
Are you just waking up from sleep or you are intoxicated by ogogoro? Apologise to who? To your inept ruler for stealing our money? Wake up Mr!
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: we shall see how Sanusi will handle this. he should just respect himself and tow the line of honour by apologising and move on.

But what I know is that you can not fight against your employer's and win, not in Nigeira.
Apologise 4 wat? angry
aaah u high on sour bread spread wit malu dung & piss?grin
Pls tell ya paymaster 2 bring back our chikitos, afta da one make he bring back our $20B osusu wit interestgrin
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael Sokoto:
Apologise 4 wat? angry
aaah u high on sour bread spread wit malu dung & piss?grin
Pls tell ya paymaster 2 bring back our chikitos, afta da one make he bring back our $20B osusu wit interestgrin

Have you forgotten that Chibok Kidnapping is a SCAM poor u sad
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
JayJohnson:
Are you just waking up from sleep or you are intoxicated by ogogoro? Apologise to who? To your inept ruler for stealing our money? Wake up Mr!

Pride goes before destruction. I pity him.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ogene70: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Iamdagreatguy: Why are they afraid,the Emir through his lawyer said no case again,but the Federal government only want a safe landing..so that the Emir will not wake up one day and decided to continue.

you guys should stop sounding stupid. what in your greatest imagination do you think an Emir can do to a sitting president? if not for the sake of peace Gej could wake up one day and decide to lock Sanusi in a whole...go ask Almustapha, he sure knows how powerful a sitting president is...as relates to OBJ.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by kabba7(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2014

Sorry Sanusi has since told Nigerians he is no more interested in going back to the CBN but just wish that future CBN governors will not be harassed unjustly , he has since moved on iin Life as the Emir of of Kano a more honorary position not tainted with corruption . Sanusi sure dusted the corrupt federal government of Nigeria with his exposure of the massive looting ongoing in government especially at the presidency level .
Sanusi can hold his head high and will continue for many years to come be a pride to the people of Kano city and State .

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by kabba7(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
ogene70:

you guys should stop sounding stupid. what in your greatest imagination do you think an Emir can do to a sitting president? if not for the sake of peace Gej could wake up one day and decide to lock Sanusi in a whole...go ask Almustapha, he sure knows how powerful a sitting president is...as relates to OBJ.

Even under a democratic Nigerian ? You guy sure know how to deceive yourselves .

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
kabba7:
Sorry Sanusi hassince told Nigerians he aS no more interested in going back to the CBN but just wish that future governors will not be harassed unjustly , he has since moved on iLife as the Emir of of Kano a more honorary position not tainted with corruption . Sanusi sure dusted the corrupt federal government of Nigeria with his exposure of the massive looting ongoing in government especially at the presidency level . Sanusi can hold his head high and will continue for many years to come be a pride to the people of Kano city and State .

I wish him and yours well going into the future.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by chison89: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
My people said that the toad those not run in the afternoon without a cause;either he is after something or something is after him......hmmmmm,,,,#Amazing#
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by extension: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thats how crooks work in Nigeria.He should cough out the billions stolen as cbn gov before any step as far as their court case is concern. They keep on playing with our intelligent. We are not interested in your withdrawal,but our money. Wasteful Cbn gov.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by myspnigeria: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
why doubt it though
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by erabe(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ada Nri1: He's probably satisfied with being an emir, no more to that. When you've dreamed of something your whole life, then you achieve it, everyother thing becomes insignificant.

. Well said
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by date1816: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toaskarity: Because he is now the king of a group of ignorant ppl.. what will you do? Arrest him if found guilty and trust
me terrorist in that country will quadruple and there will be reason for it..
Demented Bi-goat, haka za ka Qare.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Demdem(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Have you forgotten that Chibok Kidnapping is a SCAM poor u sad

Even Jonathan ur god in his daft state knows that u are foolish and expects ur kind to be stoned to death . The fool has sent his Generals to bring back the girls from sambisa.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ratiken(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2014
Orlando Owoh: The FG is only being anxious of SLS revisiting the case. Chai, GEJ and his cabinet don't have balls. It is becoming obvious that the anxiety is a confirmation of the accusation of my Emir that GEJ stole money.

You guys still don't get it. Sanusui's case has been well packaged that he will be heading to jail from his throne. He was hinted and that was why he rushed to drop the case but FG are not in a haste to let him go. As a matter of fact, Sanusi wants the easy way out but FG is not obliging him that just yet.
GEJ might be slow but when he hits, he hardly misses. Don't mistake meekness for clueless.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by AMvanquish: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Toaskarity: Because he is now the king of a group of ignorant ppl.. what will you do? Arrest him if found guilty and trust
me terrorist in that country will quadruple and there will be reason for it..

Sorry to say.. but for the bolded ur a total nincompoop...

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by oluwafemi113(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Your mum is using NOKIA torchlight with
broken screen and rubber band holding
the battery and phone 2geda and ur
girlfriend has changed phone twice dis
year, now she's using bb porsche , all from
ur account and you sit there singing
"sweet mother I no go 4get u"
aaaaah !!! ...baba God is soaking ur koboko
with petrol and salt. OMO ALE JATI JATI
OSHI.....:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money / Ekiti Governorship: APC Buying Voters’ Cards, Culprits Arrested – PDP / Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.