Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (17200 Views)

Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by himike247(m): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Discover How To ATTRACT ANY WOMAN & Get The Phone Number Of Any Girl You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Visit here http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com to download YOUR COPY of the FREE REPORT.

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by abdul4new(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Toaskarity: Because he is now the king of a group of ignorant ppl.. what will you do? Arrest him if found guilty and trust
me terrorist in that country will quadruple and there will be reason for it..
Are u okay, it seems your comment is clueless and misleading.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2014
rati ken:

You guys still don't get it. Sanusui's case has been well packaged that he will be heading to jail from his throne. He was hinted and that was why he rushed to drop the case but FG are not in a haste to let him go. As a matter of fact, Sanusi wants the easy way out but FG is not obliging him that just yet.
GEJ might be slow but when he hits, he hardly misses. Don't mistake meekness for clueless.
Abeg make I hear word.

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Demdem:

Even Jonathan ur god in his daft state knows that u are foolish and expects ur kind to be stoned to death . The fool has sent his Generals to bring back the girls from sambisa.

DECEIT 101
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: you must be stupid to use the world ignorant
the word
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by vicadex07(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Iamdagreatguy: Why are they afraid,the Emir through his lawyer said no case again,but the Federal government only want a safe landing..so that the Emir will not wake up one day and decided to continue.
guilty conscience dey disturb Jonathan. He is trying all avenues to incapacitate the north in the forthcoming 2015 elections. That's why he senselessly sacked sanusi for telling Nigerians the truth. Also why he will keep on ignoring boko haram in the north so the state of emergency there will remain and subsequently nobody from there will be able to vote come 2015. He is probably one BH finaciers sef becos if u ask me, where did 20 billion dollars go and even much more.

2 Likes

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by vicadex07(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Toktee: So,is jonathan trust worthy without accounting 4 the missing $20b,and truth behind the existence of bokohalam?
till date nothing has been said or done about the money. Sanusi exposed the scam to Nigerians and he was immediately sacked. I think that money and many more that jonathan and his cabals are siphoning from the national treasury are being used to fund boko haram so as to incapacitate the north come 2015. Jonathan probably thought sanusi was going to dig in deep and find out all this. Hence the sacking. Jonathan plus the cabals plus boko haram are one working towards the same goal
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by AONO: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Charles, Phc:
The Federal Government on Friday expressed doubts over the withdrawal of the suit filed by a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Lamido Sanusi, to challenge his suspension on February 20.

The Federal Government expressed its doubts at the National Industrial Court, when its counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), told the court that although he was not opposing Sanusi’s notice of discontinuance, the Federal Government was not sure of the former CBN governor’s next move.

He added that he was not willing to withdraw his pending motion for stay of execution of the judgment by Justice Gabriel Kolawole of the Federal High Court, Abuja, who had made an order transferring Sanusi’s suit to the National Industrial Court.

Ozekhome said government was not sure of the next move by Sanusi, who is now the Emir of Kano, as the former CBN governor had yet to withdraw his appeal against the judgment of the Federal High Court.

“We do not want to be caught unawares,” Ozekhome said.

Sanusi had filed an appeal against the judgment of the Federal High Court, arguing that the court was wrong to have held that it lacked jurisdiction to entertain the matter and subsequently transferred the matter to the NIC.

But President Goodluck Jonathan and the AGF had also appealed against the judgment of the FHC on the grounds that the court lacked the power to transfer the matter.

They argued that the appropriate order the court ought to have made was dismissal or striking out of the suit.

Both Sanusi and the Federal Government (President Goodluck Jonathan and the Attorney-General of the Federation) had therefore filed separate applications for stay of execution of the FHC’s judgment,punch urging the NIC to await the determination of the appeals parties had filed.

Ozekhome told Justice Babatunde Adejumo, who is presiding over the case at the NIC, on Friday, that if Sanusi was genuinely desirous of withdrawing his case, he should take further steps to also discontinue his appeal and motion for stay of execution.

Ozekhome also sought time to confer with the AGF on what next step he should take in respect of his pending motion before the court.

At the previous hearing of the case on June 13 at the NIC following its transfer from the FHC, the plaintiff’s lawyer, Kola Awodein (SAN), sought time to enable him to consult with his client on further steps to be taken in the suit.

Sanusi had subsequently filed his notice of discontinuance, a development Awodein announced to the court on Friday.

The President’s lawyer, Mathew Echo, was indifferent. He did not object to Sanusi’s discontinuance notice, and refrained to comment on Ozekhome’s position in relation to the pending motions and appeals.

Justice Adejumo subsequently struck out the substantive suit on the grounds that the plaintiff had filed a notice of discontinuance under Order 19 Rule 17 of the NIC Rules.

He adjourned till November 7 for hearing of the pending motion for stay of execution of the Federal High Court’s judgment.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-doubts-sanusis-withdrawal-of-suspension-suit/
Ok oooooooo
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by deletrue: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibn sultan: you must be stupid to use the word ignorant
Do you know that ignorant is damn unserious, less painful and unsuitable word to be used for those dunce and dumbest people of Kano? What does a typical hausa know other than behaving like their cows? Local and community champions.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
deletrue: Do you know that ignorant is damn unserious, less painful and unsuitable word to be used for those dunce and dumbest people of Kano? What does a typical hausa know other than behaving like their cows? Local and community champions.
wawa jaki.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
ogene70:

you guys should stop sounding stupid. what in your greatest imagination do you think an Emir can do to a sitting president? if not for the sake of peace Gej could wake up one day and decide to lock Sanusi in a whole...go ask Almustapha, he sure knows how powerful a sitting president is...as relates to OBJ.
Statement above shows clearly that you are still living in a jungle,pls you need serious help,jonathan can not even arrest the the Etsu of nupe in niger state,lets not talk about the emir of kano,let him try.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Beaf1: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Toaskarity:

For letting a pending crminal be there king! Wats more ignorant than that?

Between Jonathan (and his girlfriend of NNPC) and Emir of Kano Sanusi who is crook and thief?

What will Jonathan become when he leaves Aso Rock? If Jonathan steps foot in Kano today he must go to the palace and receive blessings from Sanusi (Sanusi will tap him in the back and say: 'My Son, politics is a dangerous game please thread with care and god will be with you' cheesy)

Jonathan's presidency will not go beyond 2019 even if he rigs in 2015. Meanwhile Sanusi will be respected and honoured until death comes.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ogene70: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Toktee: Statement above shows clearly that you are still living in a jungle,pls you need serious help,jonathan can not even arrest the the Etsu of nupe in niger state,lets not talk about the emir of kano,let him try.

my dear i do not comment with sentiments, Sanusi is still under investigation and can be convicted at any time if the FG wishes, so get that into your sentimental head.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Beaf1: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
deletrue: Do you know that ignorant is damn unserious, less painful and unsuitable word to be used for those dunce and dumbest people of Kano? What does a typical hausa know other than behaving like their cows? Local and community champions.

These 'dumbest people of Kano' are the ones giving your paymaster and his associates a sleepless nights.

Let us compare the intellectual capabilities of your Ogogoro president and the 'dumbest son of Kano' SLS tongue
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Beaf1: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
ogene70:

my dear i do not comment with sentiments, Sanusi is still under investigation and can be convicted at any time if the FG wishes, so get that into your sentimental head.

Ignorant phool.

If there was anything at all that is available to use against Sanusi by your almighty FG, the story would have been different.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ogene70: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Beaf!:

Ignorant phool.

If there was anything at all that is available to use against Sanusi by your almighty FG, the story would have been different.

your generation to generations will remain fools cos you lack sense of objectivity and very rude. went through your comments but cant find anything useful but abuses...i am sure you will blame Gej for your being a bastard...Ewu!
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
ogene70:

So,you admit now that he was remove without investigation?
And when is jonathan going to tell us where he keep our $20bn and our girls?

1 Like

Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
ogene70:

your generation to generations will remain fools cos you lack sense of objectivity and very rude. went through your comments but cant find anything useful but abuses...i am sure you will blame Gej for your being a bastard...Ewu!
So,tell me what make you different from him?
Sometimes i wonder why some of u find it difficult to speak the truth,can you tell me why it took jonathan that long to rmve sanusi untill he demanded to know where $20bn dissappeared to, b4 he was rmved?
And do you thnk if jonah have anythng to use against sanusi,he should have been an emir today?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ogene70: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Toktee: So,tell me what make you different from him?
Sometimes i wonder why some of u find it difficult to speak the truth,can you tell me why it took jonathan that long to rmve sanusi untill he demanded to know where $20bn dissappeared to, b4 he was rmved?
And do you thnk if jonah have anythng to use against sanusi,he should have been an emir today?

please shut your lame mouth,i am far better than both of you put together 100 times. what truth do you seek? a CBN gov that was confusing himself with various figures.
Whistle blowers all over the globe use most appropriate medium such as the press but Sanusi chose to write Gej's political enemies like OBJ and his cohort just to cause choas in the country, obviously he was a mole in the system and it was apparently seen when *Hell Rufai* the dawf ran to welcome him at d airport in Lagos at the mention of his suspension.
if truely there was missing $20b why hasnt he traced the money ? he's only suspending his suit cos he wants soft landing but Gej as usual will act slow and wisely on this, just wait and see.
seriously, is a good weekend and i have got some good places to touch before day break, so spear me some space, i know you are locked up in your *ba shiga*(no entrance) apartment somewhere up north for fear of locally made IED's...mad cow
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Toktee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
ogene70:

please shut your lame mouth,i am far better than both of you put together 100 times. what truth do you seek? a CBN gov that was confusing himself with various figures.
Whistle blowers all over the globe use most appropriate medium such as the press but Sanusi chose to write Gej's political enemies like OBJ and his cohort just to cause choas in the country, obviously he was a mole in the system and it was apparently seen when *Hell Rufai* the dawf ran to welcome him at d airport in Lagos at the mention of his suspension.
if truely there was missing $20b why hasnt he traced the money ? he's only suspending his suit cos he wants soft landing but Gej as usual will act slow and wisely on this, just wait and see.
seriously, is a good weekend and i have got some good places to touch before day break, so spear me some space, i know you are locked up in your *ba shiga*(no entrance) apartment somewhere up north for fear of locally made IED's...mad cow
Hahaha,people like you are all over the nation,when they eat and got fedup they say there is no poverty,if jonathan wnt sanusi to trace the missing money,what stop him frm giving sanusi as the cbn governor the task of tracing the money,why made him to remved sanusi in a hurry?
For ur info,iam nt frm the north,iam frm benue state and a xtian like u but am nt a fanatic and a tribal bigot like you,can you be man enough to state where u came frm?
A millitant like u,instead of enjoying what yaradua gave to you criminals down there,u are still making noise.
What a lost igboman.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Beaf!:

Between Jonathan (and his girlfriend of NNPC) and Emir of Kano Sanusi who is crook and thief?

What will Jonathan become when he leaves Aso Rock? If Jonathan steps foot in Kano today he must go to the palace and receive blessings from Sanusi (Sanusi will tap him in the back and say: 'My Son, politics is a dangerous game please thread with care and god will be with you' cheesy)

Jonathan's presidency will not go beyond 2019 even if he rigs in 2015. Meanwhile Sanusi will be respected and honoured until death comes.

I don't recall Jonathan on any criminal charge but no doubt that he is an eeediot for letting ppl die like a war zone and ofcourse don't deserve to be president anymore.. BUT if the same bunch of candidates that will be trying out again come 2015 then surly without no rigging GEJ will be president and yes bombing will continue, more innocent ppl will die. Afterall its something that happens in any third world country that has a certain religion as their majority :iraq, somalia, syria etc Nigeria should start accepting that FATE aswell..
I pray it doesn't get down to the place my family lives, if it does then It is high time to seperate that country even if its jst into two or into 10, we all can manage happily..
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by ogene70: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Toktee: Hahaha,people like you are all over the nation,when they eat and got fedup they say there is no poverty,if jonathan wnt sanusi to trace the missing money,what stop him frm giving sanusi as the cbn governor the task of tracing the money,why made him to remved sanusi in a hurry?
For ur info,iam nt frm the north,iam frm benue state and a xtian like u but am nt a fanatic and a tribal bigot like you,can you be man enough to state where u came frm?
A millitant like u,instead of enjoying what yaradua gave to you criminals down there,u are still making noise.
What a lost igboman.

oh! you are from Benue? surely you are a bastard cos your dad used your mum to serve his visting friend *kola*, resulting to a scum like you.
firstly, you are dumb to say you ain't from the north, what political region does Benue state represent? i guess your head is so empty you wouldnt know.
secondly, you said Gej should have given Sls the privilege to investigate, it clearly shows how poor your reasoning is. tell me, what possible findings would you expect from a mole like your almighty Sanusi...an obvious opportunity to cause harvoc.
Thirdly, i would like to let you know that i am from Delta state and very proud about that cause i can beat my chest you dont come close.
Fourthly, you said you are a christian like me but not a bigot. you sure got it wrong there, Religion and ethnicity do not form my basis for judgement , i am very objective when dealing with issues, if you must know i work with a prominent Northerner as my Chairman and i have got bossom Muslim friends too who reason well and objectively.
Finally, this is where you have to read between the lines, Gej may have had some bad precedents but that doesnt make him the worst leader in Nigeria, we criticize him when we feel he's treading wrongly.there's nothing wrong opposing a president but you and you cohorts criticize negatively by manufacturing lies and all sort of scheme just to paint Gej in bad light. The grieve is that you guys up north make it seem like no southerner is worthy of being the president of Nigeria and i wil tell you ,i was in some part of Delta early this year, the hate is so much that those who didn't support militancy back then are now very willing to give their full support when Gej stops down cos no region has monopoly of violence...mad cow
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by texazzpete(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2014
ogene70:

No, you comment with utter stupidity and a total lack of intelligence.

Even a JSS3 student will tell you that the. Federal Government has absolutely no power to 'convict' anyone. That is for the judiciary, following due legal process.

Where do all you imbecilic dolts crawl out from?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Demdem(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

DECEIT 101

Tell that to Jonathan. He knows better.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by deletrue: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Beaf!:

These 'dumbest people of Kano' are the ones giving your paymaster and his associates a sleepless nights.

Let us compare the intellectual capabilities of your Ogogoro president and the 'dumbest son of Kano' SLS tongue
Are you comparing Sanusi, who is a riff raffs and one of the most indesciple and highly irresponsibe Emir of Kano, whose remarks can never be taken serious. What does Sanusi and apc know?
So, you are now admitting that Nigerians and indeed GEJ is having sleepless nights. Please, continue to do what you people are doing and reason it to mean sleepless nights and jubilate over that. Before you people realise this madness, your regions is gone down completely. Dafts. You think I am your mate.
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Demdem:

Tell that to Jonathan. He knows better.

I trust your best judgement to pass the signal to your pay masters in APC. cool
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Firefire:

I trust your best judgement to pass the signal to your pay masters in APC. cool

Fool, who did u say are ur paymasters again?
Re: FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit by Firefire(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, who did u say are ur paymasters again?

Good morning.

How is your week-end?

Enjoy your week!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Resumes Sitting At The House Of Reps After His Recall / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.