Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra (16489 Views)

BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Neymar Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebrae. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Eh Ya. I feel for the brazilians.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
God help him..btw"I think neymar
would have preferred to get bitten than to break his
vertebra ..." This doctor is taken a swipe at Suarez.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by sheylarhh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Difficult time for d samba boys,,, Dis is d time for Oscar to raise his game
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
*post deleted*
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ifyx: he has rili tried
itz peeps like Mikel & Yobo dat deserve life injury
you wicked o grin
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
rattlesnake: illuminati angry angry angry angry

you must be drunk. like he did it on purpose
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by parrotibaba(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
rattlesnake: illuminati angry angry angry angry
somebody is in pain n u r busy making a mockery out of it sad sad ...stupid! stupid!! stupid!!! sad ....in Luis Suarez's voice "u see why I bite people?" sad sad sad
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Albert0011(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
tellwisdom: What is he even playing undecided
idiot..its people like u dat see the truth nd run away from it,even though he didn't score in their last 2 games does nt mean that he dnt knw how 2 play.He's even 1 of the highest goal scores in the tournament nd u are here opening dat pit toilet u called mouth 2 say dat he's nt playing anytin.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Abimloaded(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
sobsisrael1996: please i nid a web developer frn ondo state.

where in ondo state ? I reside in Akure tho.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Kslib(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Never been a fan of his but i feel sorry for him..

Eyaah!

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Blackchampion(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
#Sorry Neymar boy! speedy recovery
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by keandre: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
smart134:
who are d key players?
Neymar & Silva
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by ResourceMan(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
With Neymar out microsoft cortana prediction on Argentina is taking shape. Argentina may win the cup. But, I heavily wish not.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
dhammyg: sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

CHAI.WHY NEYMAR embarassed
our Neymar.....
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Tval(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
overhyped and overrated player

Every player that doesn't play for the club u support is always overhyped and overrated.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Odunharry(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
nwaibagwa: Neymar out, Messi to follow
why u hating on them?
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by tellwisdom: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Albert0011: idiot..its people like u dat see the truth nd run away from it,even though he didn't score in their last 2 games does nt mean that he dnt knw how 2 play.He's even 1 of the highest goal scores in the tournament nd u are here opening dat pit toilet u called mouth 2 say dat he's nt playing anytin.

Na who ask you all these mumu stories wey u dey talk now?? sad

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

i don't think so, the guy is skillful, speedy, a good passer, good at set-piece.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

i don't think so, the guy is skillful, speedy, a good passer, good at set-piece, wonderful ball control in motion.
if you hate him, deal with it, but he is by far better than all the mofos in super-eagle.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by SolidMoney: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guess they meant the 3rd Lumbar vertebra.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by rozayx5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
dozman don: Nemesis will catch up wit all of dem 1 by 1. Messi next

so so funny undecided undecided
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Amhappy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bad news for Brazil for the semi final clash against the defensive German side. With Neymar and Thiago out Brazil is in trouble
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by dvdami(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
So sorry for Neymar but this could be good news for the team. Now, nobody can truly figure out the shape of the team for their next match. It could be a blessing in disguise. #TeamBrazil
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by sulmeza(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sum pple r jt damn haters..imagine callin neymar overratd.,u could as much cal d likes of bale,iniesta,suarez... overrated
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by iceberylin(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ last Germany qualifies for the Finals.... cheesy
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by iceberylin(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
sulmeza: Sum pple r jt damn haters..imagine callin neymar overratd.,u could as much cal d likes of bale,iniesta,suarez... overrated
Bale has stamina, iniesta also..suarez will bite.. unlike Neymar who dribbles a lot and ends up gaining injuries..
Used to like d guy tho..
Buh m fed up..i prefer Emenike...(Maybe)

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Netherland is taking this cup, seriously.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Rap_sainot: grin nto
Odiokwa mma. Sikwa obulu gi.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by judedwriter(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Amhappy: Bad news for Brazil for the semi final clash against the defensive German side. With Neymar and Thiago out Brazil is in trouble
Yep. D german machine will grind brazil like pepper without neymar and thiago wink
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
chris baba: Netherland is taking this cup, seriously.
I seriously doubt-no european team has won the WC on s.american soul. Something tells me its argentina.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by nerodenero: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why do we have too many one-man team in this worldcup?Anyway,Neymar's exit is a huge loss but they can rely on the officiating that has greatly favoured them and helped thus far.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by CaptJHMiller: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Scyllapatron:

i don't think so, the guy is skillful, speedy, a good passer, good at set-piece, wonderful ball control in motion.
if you hate him, deal with it, but he is by far better than all the mofos in super-eagle.
You ddnt see me comparing him with them eagles players did you? Yes he has good 1st touch, ball control but this r basic football skills every player should have. He's not exceptional, he doesn't have that exceptional touch. I don't see him scoring a goal like RVP flying header, do you? I don't see him scoring an ibrahimovic overhead kick goal. He's a normal player with gra gra.. that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane / Al Nasr Bid £850,000 For Odemwingie / NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.