Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra (16493 Views)

BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Neymar Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebrae. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Albert0011(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
tellwisdom:

Na who ask you all these mumu stories wey u dey talk now?? sad
BIg fool,it is because of the twaddle lines u dropped earlier.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by yyb14: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
rattlesnake: illuminati angry angry angry angry
What is this one saying
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Swash042(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
wish d ni.g.ga a fast recovery!
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by vicadex07(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
rotfl...you're such a clown

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by daveP(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
I do wish germany won this,but it will break the record and make them the 1st european team to win on americas soil.netherland deserve it and brazil can loose honourably to them,but argies,nt in my books.unless they want to pity only messi!
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by nanizle(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2014

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Albert0011: BIg fool,it is because of the twaddle lines u dropped earlier.

Idiòts like you should be allowed to grow before access to internet. I blame your bearers; not u. Omo ale jati jati angry
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by best4momoh(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thiago Silva is out and now Neymer.will can borrow them Mikel and Yobo.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

You ddnt see me comparing him with them eagles players did you? Yes he has good 1st touch, ball control but this r basic football skills every player should have. He's not exceptional, he doesn't have that exceptional touch. I don't see him scoring a goal like RVP flying header, do you? I don't see him scoring an ibrahimovic overhead kick goal. He's a normal player with gra gra.. that's all.

I do not indulge in such-like arguments, my view is @ age 22 Neymar Jr. is a wonderful footballer. he is not overrated/over-hyped IMHO.

thanks for the time.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Oahray: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
It was a deliberate attempt by the colombian to take Neymar out. Frustration-borne perhaps, but malicious all the same.

Speedy recovery to Neymar.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Baawaa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
That colobian guy really want to kill him.Neymar is out,their captain aslo wil miss the next match against Germany.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Burnaaboi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
tellwisdom: What is he even playing undecided
..go and ask chibok gals
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by amnestylaw1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2014

When I saw the picture and the comments you made, I told myself, "this Musiwa don come again!" Alas, I was wrong.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Albert0011(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
tellwisdom:

Idiòts like you should be allowed to grow before access to internet. I blame your bearers; not u. Omo ale jati jati angry
keep on exhibiting ur stupidity on social media,i blame those ur lame juvenile parents dat brought u 2 dis world.if u dnt take time i wil plank u 2 death and share ur burial rice.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Beive85: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Neymar Work....
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Abimloaded:

where in ondo state ? I reside in Akure tho.
owo
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2014

Dead
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ifyx: he has rili tried
itz peeps like Mikel & Yobo dat deserve life injury

Dear God/Universe
Ignore this post....
Thank you.

We may not like their play (I like Yobo, Mikel? I have not forgiven him for chaffing Man United for Chelses)
Butti,......we certainly wish them a lot of good

Jeezzz @some posts
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Harmvirus(f): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
I wish him quick recovery.With Neymar and Silva out, I fear for Brazil
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by myspnigeria: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
so sad.... pele bro
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Abimloaded(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
sobsisrael1996: owo

what if I get a site developer for you ?
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Koolmexxi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chaiii I!!! So all those my maths teachers na Illuminati agents ooo... And I was so interested in trigonometry oooo....
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Hardeytohlar(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
sad mood
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by mrvictor: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ridwan123: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1526868_2399716_full-lnd_jpeg1d5e5fae5061091e0f64b249c047493d[/img]

Brazil team doctor Rodrigo lasmer tells brazilian Tv that Neymar has suffered a broken vertebra and is OUT of the World Cup...[size=15pt] I think neymar would have preferred to get bitten than to break his vertebra and miss the rest of World Cup...[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by 3ace(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
smart134:
who are d key players?
I said Key "player" not "players" and his name is Thiago Silva. He's their center-back and captain. Seems their coach will have a hard time playing his role with another player. Check his(coach) reaction in their game against Columbia when the captain got his second yellow card of the tournament and you will know better.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Now that the Messi of Brazil is out.......
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Babamide(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
I don't understand. How does someone fracture a vertebrae??
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by tuffgongjo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sorry for him$brazil,don't see 'em defeating Germany.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
pacodas: This time for Scolari to prove that Brazil is not just Neymar. I feel sorry for the guy though. With Neymar and Silva out, beating Germany will be very tough.

With 11 Neymars and 11 silvas, Germany will still beat Brazil blue-black!

I said before the tournament started that Germany will win this world cup!
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by ades0la(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
lmfao!! grin
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Raypawer(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Neymar Out, Tiago Silver out: so Brazil out!
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Albert0011: keep on exhibiting ur stupidity on social media,i blame those ur lame juvenile parents dat brought u 2 dis world.if u dnt take time i wil plank u 2 death and share ur burial rice.

No, blame the woman who pointed to the wrong man as your father. You sure are a lucky illegitimate kid living at the expense of an unfortunate man. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards. / Al Nasr Bid £850,000 For Odemwingie / Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.