Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra (16499 Views)

BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Neymar Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebrae. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sori oo Neymar..Chai angry
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
He and Tiago Silva will be a big miss for Brazil in the semi-final
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Abimloaded:

what if I get a site developer for you ?
gud tanks
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by tomiobj(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
rattlesnake: illuminati angry angry angry angry
. Illuminati ko ilumushin ni
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by rattlesnake(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
angry angry
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Multitask247(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
broadminded: Now that the Messi of Brazil is out.......
calamity awaiteth
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Herrmes: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
God bless Zuniga
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Eyah...poor him;(
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Eyah...poor him;( :-XEyah...poor him;(
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ehya Neymar my guy.... Wish u quick recovery ooo cos its funny that he's d one to pay the price. Fiverr's Wonder: lekansigbeku.biz :

What exactly is this Cash Cow called "FIVERR"?

It is a global online marketplace offering task and services, referring to as "gigs" beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed.

The site is primarily used by freelancers who use "fiverr" to offer a variety of different services and by customers to buy those services

Before I proceed just type "Fiverr" in google search and you read loads of articles on it but how do I make my cash on it? Like $1000 in accumulation in 2-4weeks!!!

==> My lekan sigbeku fiverr report .... http://lekansigbeku.biz/fiverrcashcode.htm<==

Okay, so by now I want to believe you know what exactly I'm talking about, its simple how you create your gigs (task) and sell online (fiverr website) for $5 and how to make 100+ people online to buy your gigs at a time

here==> http://lekansigbeku.biz/fiverrcashcode.htm

Now I know you won't still believe this, internet gurus like;
makinde azeez (naijaloaded)-my boss, Toyin Omotosho-my oga @d top, onome maureen nd so on.....use fiverr to fatten their millions ....

...Hmmm when you produce a perfect gigs(task) for instance "how to design a blog in 3mins", you just upload this 2-3mins video on fiverr websites and imagine you getting 1000buyers @ $5 each and so on....

So just make use of this info..
here==> http://lekansigbeku.biz/fiverrcashcode.htm

Lekan Sigbeku

07034617082 (Calls 10am - 4pm weekdays ONLY)
(SMS 24 hrs)
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Dhulqarnain(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sad.Hope Brazil get to d final at least,where dey shud be beaten by Argentina
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by toshmann(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
otijah: Thank God, brazil can now play mature game
Thank you very much. They won't miss him. Instead they would badly miss Tiago Silver.

Nieymar has slowed brazil time and again and he keeps missing their free kicks. I kept insisting "let David play some free kicks" people shouted me down. Then David played one and gbazaaaaa in the net. Compare Nieymar to James Rodriguez of Colombia. He shoots at sight, six goals. Even Higuain of Argentina shot at sight today and got his goal. Nieymar wan dribble enter net.

Brazilians should rejoice, but of course in not happy that he is injured. Just happy that he ain't in the next game.

Heck, who cares? They don't pay me anyways. Whoever likes let him win the World Cup
#argentina

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by umarionation(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ridwan123: you are such a funny guy.
u a dawg nigger
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Vivipop(f): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Awww! Not my Neymar cry I don't know why I smile sheepishly anytime I see that face,he will be sorely missed...

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by geekybabe(f): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tolexander: thank God you made a post today winkwink. When are you going to make the next post?
Lol. so u av bn observing me.. I actually post occasionally. too bad NL's crash has wiped off my most recent posts.
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by alfredo4u(m): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Ridwan123:

Brazil team doctor Rodrigo lasmer tells brazilian Tv that Neymar has suffered a broken vertebra and is OUT of the World Cup... I think neymar would have preferred to get bitten than to break his vertebra and miss the rest of World Cup...

What do u mean by that?

So na Suerez u don see finish like this.

I pray he didn't visit nairaland today to c this.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Tolexander: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2014
geeky_babe:
Lol. so u av bn observing me.. I actually post occasionally. too bad NL's crash has wiped off my most recent posts.
i often click on my following button to view the comments there. It occured to me you aren't a regular poster when i saw the post.

Complaining about having recent posts wiped off? If a poster with just 10posts was complaining what would a poster with more that 5000posts wiped off do? gringringrin
Re: Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra by Rashdimuh(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2014
without thiago silva and neymar the cup is for germany to lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards. / Al Nasr Bid £850,000 For Odemwingie / Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.