Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (21817 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Big4wig(m): 5:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Hmm
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 05, 2014
The problem is that this people have one mentality of being the Law, they tend to forget who is paying them.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by reedbam: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Gbade60: Dey just wana set d standard, I rep. Nigerian Military... Nd dat's d standard
May boko haram drink wine in your skull... filthy cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by anitank(f): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2014
That's what you get when you send touts into the military and give them uniforms without proper screening
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Maybe he won't condemn boko boys when they display.
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by ojimbo(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2014
from all our comments here, i just think that Nigerians deserve no mercy in some issues, this is our military for christ sake, if we can insult and condem our soldiers like this, what do you expect other countries to say at us. There was a little misunderstanding between the soldiers and military, all we need is little understanding to settle the issues. For those of you lying confortably on bed with that small techno phone to type rubbish, are you not a man to join the military so that you can enter sambisa on a ghost chase. Like El rufai like Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by nnacent(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: from all our comments here, i just think that Nigerians deserve no mercy in some issues, this is our military for christ sake, if we can insult and condem our soldiers like this, what do you expect other countries to say at us. There was a little misunderstanding between the soldiers and military, all we need is little understanding to settle the issues. For those of you lying confortably on bed with that small techno phone to type rubbish, are you not a man to join the military so that you can enter sambisa on a ghost chase. Like El rufai like Nigerians
Oga, i Wud have given u a verbose reply but seeing that u are so ignorant. I feel u Dont deserve my reply. ........Misunderstanding between soldiers and military.....mscheeeeeew!!!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by fitzmayowa: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2014
babadem2much: UNKOWN SOLDIERS. DAZZ ALL

Unknown soldiers Have you forgotten that Nigerian Army claimed that, they were not present at the scene...

That the area boys miracously got kitted in Nigerian Army uniform to cause chaos...

Cluelessness everywhere, i just wonder if we have any law in this country...soldiers causing chaos and even having the audacity to come out with a ridiculous press release denying whats glaring for everyone to see...SMH

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by freshness2020: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2014
puscifer: 1 what? Are you dead while posting this comment??
He is looking for FTC star Prize From Seun!
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by freshness2020: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: from all our comments here, i just think that Nigerians deserve no mercy in some issues, this is our military for christ sake, if we can insult and condem our soldiers like this, what do you expect other countries to say at us. There was a littl e misunderstanding between the soldiers and military, all we need is little understanding to settle the issues. For those of you lying confortably on bed with that small techno phone to type rubbish, are you not a man to join the military so that you can enter sambisa on a ghost chase. Like El rufai like Nigerians
What is this one saying!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by freshness2020: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2014
simplement!
Let the nidful be done!
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by ojimbo(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2014
nnacent: Oga, i Wud have given u a verbose reply but seeing that u are so ignorant. I feel u Dont deserve my reply. ........Misunderstanding between soldiers and military.....mscheeeeeew!!!
that there was an error does not mean that you never understand what i meant. So keep mute
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by toblosky(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2014
But why must the Brt driver kill the soldier,was he not looking or is it intentional?Anyway soldiers must avenge their deaths because they are not policemen grin grin and for keyboard warriors here on nairaland blaming the soldiers and asking why the have not entered the sambisa forest,the last i checked the Nigerian army is still on recruitment drive,why not submit your forms and become a soldier yourself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Brt no kill Soldier,
Soldiers no burn brt busses
Fashola condemn attack

Which side of the story person go believe?
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by tirex(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Gbade60: Dey just wana set d standard, I rep. Nigerian Military... Nd dat's d standard
.What Standard is that?..When a Soldier was stabbed in the UK by Islamic fanatics,did the Soldiers go around burning things.Take it or leave it,The entire Nigerian Defense System is an eye sore,with the Military taking the lead.Your comment shows that you guys weren't trained to respect the People whose Money u live on...I'm going to join the military,and when I do,people like you will come no where close to wearing a uniform let alone a military Cap.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Etizz: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2014
if I Am the president of Nigeria everybody will have a gun.......
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Etizz: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: from all our comments here, i just think that Nigerians deserve no mercy in some issues, this is our military for christ sake, if we can insult and condem our soldiers like this, what do you expect other countries to say at us. There was a little misunderstanding between the soldiers and military, all we need is little understanding to settle the issues. For those of you lying confortably on bed with that small techno phone to type rubbish, are you not a man to join the military so that you can enter sambisa on a ghost chase. Like El rufai like Nigerians

u are a ram........

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by eagleeye2: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Some people still don't understand it. The rule of the game is, DENY EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.
No matter what, IT ME OR MY BOYS.
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by olatade(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Our Girls are missing

Fayose is blabbing

Super Eagles are fumbling

NFF are Fighting

Jonathan is looting

Our $20b is missing

Fashola is working

Nigerians are ranting

#Bringbackourgirls

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by henryobinna(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2014
what's this one even saying?
you mean the soldiers have the right to do all these nonsense? feeling like they're above the law? you must be retarde.d to say support these animals in uniform. let me ask, Do you watch American movies that directly/indirectly include the military/soldiers? when watching such movies sometimes you'll feel like becoming one, well behaved not bullies and beasts with dirty mouth n teeth.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by RaptorX: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2014
Nonsence, if they behave like civilised human beings instead of like a bunch of hooligans all the time, maybe people will not be insulting them, so they basically condemn themselves. I personally believe the Nigerian military as presently constituted should be disbanded.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by fuckluv(f): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2014
puscifer: 1 what? Are you dead while posting this comment??
grin grin grin grin Some comments sha!
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by lekkie073(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2014
babadem2much: UNKOWN SOLDIERS. DAZZ ALL
unknown soldiers always originating from abalti barracks.....
From abalti barracks unknown soldiers killed funmi kuti
From abalti barracks unknown soldiers burnt down area c police command
Now again from abalti barracks.....
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Xyge(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2014
So many reports as regards this issue.. Dunno which to believe..
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by LannisterIMP: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Men come see pple scaring away from the sights of these so Called Soldiers in Ikorodu.

They should be brought to book o.

But we know they will be sheilded. God Help Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by xtratagem(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2014
mmmustapha: You failed to provide the source which is very important as far as History and Mass comm are concern.

Do you mean every news must be copy and paste?
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Engratia: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2014
“I spoke with the Brigadier General who saidhe was managing and controlling the situation.Nothing I have yet is verified. I am waiting fora formal report before we then can ventilate aposition. There is allegation that somebodywho was not supposed to be on the BRT routewas on the BRT route. As far as I know ifsomething happens to you while you areconducting an unlawful act, it’s a criminaloffense in its own sense. 

What are you waiting to verify? Don't you have a command and control center in Alausa? Where're the CCTV you spent billions installing? Tell ur command and control center to furnish yiu with the real time pics.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by 1stklazz(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2014
toblosky: But why must the Brt driver kill the soldier,was he not looking or is it intentional?Anyway soldiers must avenge their deaths because they are not policemen grin grin and for keyboard warriors here on nairaland blaming the soldiers and asking why the have not entered the sambisa forest,the last i checked the Nigerian army is still on recruitment drive,why not submit your forms and become a soldier yourself grin grin grin grin
thousand of dem are been killed in sambisa forest,why can,t they go their and avenge their deaths since the they must?(#mritooknow)

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Engratia: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2014
[/color]
Engratia: “I spoke with the Brigadier General who saidhe was managing and controlling the situation.Nothing I have yet is verified. I am waiting fora formal report before we then can ventilate aposition. There is allegation that somebodywho was not supposed to be on the BRT routewas on the BRT route. As far as I know ifsomething happens to you while you areconducting an unlawful act, it’s a criminaloffense in its own sense. 

What are you waiting to verify? Don't you have a command and control center in Alausa? Where're the CCTV you spent billions installing? Tell ur command and control center to furnish yiu with the real time pics.
[color=#990000]
Re: Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT by Butoneday2(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
tongue Book boys on a military uniform I tink. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Insists On Ekweremadu’s Removal / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.