Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28191 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
The pot rack, sauce racks and tray rack, aren't they beautiful?!

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Remember this doors?

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now installed!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
You can reach us via:

07081411165/08133602910

lcedars007@gmail.com
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
LebanonCedars2:
You can reach us via:
07081411165/08133602910
lcedars007@gmail.com

Oga mi, you need to rotate your pictures before you break our necks oh! smiley

Note: Anyway, it has been fixed for my Oga (see above).

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Judest007: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hi,
Good day, please what is the name of that chair you are sitting on called? And what is the last price for it? It is well crafted and looks good. Good Job!
Judest007
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga mi, you need to rotate your pictures before you break our necks oh! smiley
Note: Anyway, it has been fixed for my Oga (see above).
Hajji M.

Bros, thanks so much! I hope I'll see you one of these days.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Judest007:
Hi,
Good day, please what is the name of that chair you are sitting on called? And what is the last price for it? It is well crafted and looks good. Good Job!
Judest007

Its an animal skin luxurious sofa with a unique style and elaborate design. It goes for N800,000.00. For my Nairalander family however, we can go down to N700,000.00!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

Bros, thanks so much! I hope I'll see you one of these days.

Of course, brother. I will call you when I am around. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, happy new month to you friends: below is the finished kitchen, is it beautiful?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2014
@LebanonCedars
How much is the white door without frame,stopper & architrave?I have them built in already.I need just ready to hang door in mahogany finish.(white door design 6 panels)
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Shawls:
@LebanonCedars
How much is the white door without frame,stopper & architrave?I have them built in already.I need just ready to hang door in mahogany finish.(white door design 6 panels)

N20,000.00 exclusive of key
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by upengineer: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
What is the price range of your kitchen cabinets. Just the range
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
LebanonCedars2:
Hello Nairalanders, happy new month to you friends: below is the finished kitchen, is it beautiful?

Lovely.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
mufutau55:

Lovely.
Hajji M.

Thanks bros.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
upengineer:
What is the price range of your kitchen cabinets. Just the range

We cannot just come up with a price range for a kitchen because kitchen comes in different different materials and design with corresponding cost implications. The design and materials you want might be totally different from what the next person want.

Please call us so we can ask what you need and be able to give you an informed estimate. 07081411165/08133602910/08092607237

Regards.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by daisynomso: 3:10am On Dec 10, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

O yes, this is beautiful. You did a good job with this one. We are enjoying it still
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by daisynomso: 3:20am On Dec 10, 2014
LebanonCedars2:
The pot rack, sauce racks and tray rack, aren't they beautiful?!

It is really nice when kitchen cabinets are designed to suit the individual's needs. The pots drawer, cutlery rack, spice rack and tray rack are so effective and efficient. it makes working in the kitchen easier with everything in its place. Thank you sir for working hard to meet my kitchen cabinet needs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2014
daisynomso:

It is really nice when kitchen cabinets are designed to suit the individual's needs. The pots drawer, cutlery rack, spice rack and tray rack are so effective and efficient. it makes working in the kitchen easier with everything in its place. Thank you sir for working hard to meet my kitchen cabinet needs

My oga at the top!

Thanks so much for your comment. Our real satisfaction, pride and profit comes when our clients (Lebanon Family) are happy and satisfied with our job.

I must also appreciate your taking time to read our article on kitchen cabinets here on Nairaland and painstakingly highlighting for us what you needed in your kitchen. It makes the work so much easier to design. Once again, THANK YOU!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 3:54am On Dec 11, 2014
@ LebanonCedars2
If it will not be too much to ask (I'm sure many people on NL will be imagining in their head), how much will this kitchen cost (a replica)? Don't mind details of what my taste will be in terms of wood, counter top etc.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 4:07am On Dec 11, 2014
daisynomso:

Another good testimony.. Keep it up LebanonCedars.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2014
@ daisynomso
Please,can you let me know where you got the floor and wall tiles for the kitchen?If you prefer to send it by email to
shawlar62@gmail.com or you can share it on NL for others to benefit. Thanks.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Shawls:
@ daisynomso
Please,can you let me know where you got the floor and wall tiles for the kitchen?If you prefer to send it by email to

@Daisynomso
I second this request.. That is a very good floor tiles.. I am sure Rotecch can show us similar tiles and the price. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by daisyinteriors: 12:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Shawls:
@ daisynomso
LebanonCedars2:

I'm so sorry for replying this late. The wall tiles were gotten from Agungi shoping plaza in Lekki. The floor tiles from Et Fetoyer Tiles at Sango tedo opposite monastry road , ask for Mr Tony . These tiles can be gotten at most spanish Tiles dealers. I hope I've been able to help. You could reach me at daisynomso@gmail.com
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2014
daisyinteriors:

I'm so sorry for replying this late. The wall tiles were gotten from Agungi shoping plaza in Lekki. The floor tiles from Et Fetoyer Tiles at Sango tedo opposite monastry road , ask for Mr Tony . These tiles can be gotten at most spanish Tiles dealers. I hope I've been able to help. You could reach me at daisynomso@gmail.com

One more question, please how much per square meter. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2014
daisynomso
Thanks for not ignoring my question.I don't understand WHY some people find it difficult to answer simple straight forward questions.
This forum is for information sharing.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shawls:
daisynomso
Thanks for not ignoring my question.I don't understand WHY some people find it difficult to answer simple straight forward questions.

Hi Shawls,

I believe she did not deliberately ignore your question. It could be that she is yet to visit Nairaland after her post. I will call her and inform her that her attention is needed here.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
@LebanonCedars2:
You did not reply my question either about the cost of the white kitchen you posted.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by daisyinteriors: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
mufutau55:

One more question, please how much per square meter. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Hello,
The floor tiles go for 1900 per square metre, the wall tiles for 1000 per sq. metre
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by daisyinteriors: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shawls:
daisynomso

Hello shawls,
I have answered your question, and I'm so sorry it took a while
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
daisyinteriors:

Hello,
The floor tiles go for 1900 per square metre, the wall tiles for 1000 per sq. meter

Thank you very much. Very good price for that type of nice tiles. Are they both Spanish tiles (floor and wall)?

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shawls:
@LebanonCedars2:
You did not reply my question either about the cost of the white kitchen you posted.

The Kitchen (including the accessories) was about N420,000.00 while the kitchen top was around N110,000.00. However, the cost of materials used has gone up. For example, the boards used for the kitchen doors was selling for N25,000.00/board as at the time it was made but now, it has gone up to about N35,000.00/board.

Hope this is informative enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / House Currently Burning In Ogba, As Fire Fighters Save Baby In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Destroys A Building At Lawanson, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.