Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28214 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 2:12am On Dec 16, 2014
@Lebanoncedars
Thanks for your response.That is exactly what I'm talking about.Information is an important tool in decision making.Now,I can start thinking positively about it or contact you for something tailored according to my cloth.You are doing a good job with all those kitchens and doors.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shawls:
@Lebanoncedars
Thanks for your response.That is exactly what I'm talking about.Information is an important tool in decision making.Now,I can start thinking positively about it or contact you for something tailored according to my cloth.You are doing a good job with all those kitchens and doors.

Thanks Shawls. However, i want you to understand that giving out this type of information is not the problem but the fact that the cost of some furniture cannot be given fixed rate. I am very sure I cannot do the exact kitchen for another person as exactly the same price because of a lot of factors such as the size of the kitchen, the materials to be used, the design etc.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by Shawls: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Lebanoncedars
It is very understandable that there will be variation in prices due to many factors as you said.However, there is what they call "base price" which is a guide and then "add ons" such as materials, size ,accessories, finishings etc will be the ACTUAL determining factor of the price for individual's need.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
A part of the laundry/store unit

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS!!!

I want to say a very big THANK YOU to every nairalander, the oga Seun at the top and all the moderators in this Forum.

My special appreciation goes to all who trust us enough to give us jobs most of whom did not know where our office is situated. The confidence you have in us has been the source of strength that kept us going all through 2014. May success attain every of your endeavour in 2015.

We promise to do more in making your home heaven on earth.

Once again, THANK YOU and happy and prosperous new year to everyone.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by DONFASZY(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hw r u sir

Hw much wil u fil 10x10 kitchen wit all fitting
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
DONFASZY:
Hw r u sir
Hw much wil u fil 10x10 kitchen wit all fitting

Hello sir, we will need to know what material you want us to use for the cabinet and the cabinet top.

You can go through my post on 'tips for choosing your kitchen furniture'

Best regards.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by oldenglish: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do you do wood skirting?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2015
oldenglish:
Do you do wood skirting?

I am very sorry for the late response, been very busy.

For now, we are not into wood skirting.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Another one from Lebanon Cedars...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Finished...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
A bookshelf with drawers for a client.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Working on a 4-man and a 6-man workstation for a bank client. Attached is the making of ten (10) mobile drawers for the workstation....

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Mobile drawers and workstation completed!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Worstation installed!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Office furniture (workstation) ready for use.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Happy New Month to you all. Its been some time! We have been working on some projects.

Watch out for our latest work: some Manager tables, workstations, credenzas, a wardrobe and round conference tables for 3...
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Below are pictures of a manager table being installed for a corporate client at Ibadan. The last two pictures are work-in-progress of another design of a manager table...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
A work-in-progress on some office furniture

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Being installed...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, quite sometimes. Our job for the past few months has taken much of my time that is why I have not been regular on this forum.
However, we just built a sofa and I feel I should let you know about it

This soft to touch and impossible to resist sofa was made with your comfort in mind. This sofa don’t just look great, it is also built to last. We know that there is nothing more relaxing than resting at the end of the day in a stunningly beautiful and comfortable sofa; that is why we carefully select the materials and patiently craft this sofa to give you the perfect shape, size and style at unbelievably cheap price.

Features: Modern design, big seating capacity, quality frames, high density foam, super-soft back rest and throw pillows, throw pillows of different designs, high support and performance.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Price: N250,000.00

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
You can contact us via:

lcedars007@gmail.com, 07081411165; 08133602910, 08092607237.

Free delivery within Lagos.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
More pictures

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
LebanonCedars2:
More pictures

Welcome back LebanonCedar.
So the package consists of 2units of 2-seater and 2 units of 1-seater for N250k, right?

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
mufutau55:

Welcome back LebanonCedar.
So the package consists of 2units of 2-seater and 2 units of 1-seater for N250k, right?
Hajji M.

My oga at the top, longest time! Don't mind me jare, it's been work and that's what we pray for.

The package consists of 1 unit of 3-seater, 1 unit of 2-seater and 2 units of single seater at N250k.

Hope you are doing great sir?!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please note that the one backing the bus is 3-seater unit.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
LebanonCedars2:

My oga at the top, longest time! Don't mind me jare, it's been work and that's what we pray for.
The package consists of 1 unit of 3-seater, 1 unit of 2-seater and 2 units of single seater at N250k.
Hope you are doing great sir?!

Good Boss. We thank God. Glad you have been busy with business and nothing else. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thank you bros.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by tegoguy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
You guys do great works!
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
tegoguy:
You guys do great works!

Thanks so much bro, that's all we need to keep doing better.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wants a sofa that make you feel like a royalty? Then, this sofa is for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Destroys A Building At Lawanson, Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of KWAM-1's Jaw Dropping Mansion Worth Over N300 Million / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.