Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28130 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Are you in need of professionally built and installed kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, laundry, dinning, sofas, beds, credenzas, doors, office furniture etc, look no further.

We will whoa you! cool
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by adamu257: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello Sir,

How much for the estimate for this kitchen Cabinet
LebanonCedars2:
Finished...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
adamu257:
Hello Sir,
How much for the estimate for this kitchen Cabinet

We made this at N250k
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,friends, family and clients, we at Lebanon Cedars want to say a very big HAPPY NEW MONTH to you. In this second half to year 2015, God will lift you up and shine His light and favour upon all your endeavours. You will spend it in prosperity, peace and good health.

God will grant you the financial muscle to start and complete your dream projects. Amen wink
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Workstations with mobile drawers for a corporate client...

A trial will convince you! cool cool cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
For your home, office, school, hotel furniture, Lebanon cedars is your best deal! Contact us today...
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, trust you are doing well.

Presently, we are working on 30 units of doors for a client and I feel I should let you see how its been done.

Enjoy the view (Please pardon our Tecno phone camera).

Loading woods and other materials at the wood yard.

Note: Pine wood is used for the pressing with some mixture of "ogbus". "Ogbus" will be used for frames and architraves too.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Cutting the hardwood into size...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by omotoda(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your kitchen jobs are wonderful but your price dey scare man oo.Wish I could use you for my kitchen and store cabinets
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
omotoda:
Your kitchen jobs are wonderful but your price dey scare man oo.Wish I could use you for my kitchen and store cabinets

Haba bros! Our price no too cost nah shocked

On a serious note, the cost of a kitchen largely depends on the materials used. Some kitchen top can cost as high as N150,000.00/kitchen or more. We have built kitchen of 70k but you can never compare that with a kitchen of N400k.

Hence, my advice is build your kitchen according to your budget. Later if need be, you can upgrade it.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Woods are cut into sizes. 33mm for the ones used for pressing while architraves are cut to 65 or 75mm as the case may be

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Sanding of edges after pressing.

Preparing for painting begins... (pardon the picture quality)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LordNelson22: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice work bro. Keep it up
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
LordNelson22:
Nice work bro. Keep it up

Thank you bro.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by nfts0502: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wash hand basin...import from USA 55k....clearance price we deliver everywere in Nigeria

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Installed...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Please someone should help me out. I dont know why my pictures are not upright.

Thanks
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2015
LebanonCedars2:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please someone should help me out. I dont know why my pictures are not upright.
Thanks

You need to rotate your camera when you take the picture, especially if you do not use software program to adjust it.
I used to do this for you and others when I was a Moderator, but I could not do that anymore.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
mufutau55:

You need to rotate your camera when you take the picture, especially if you do not use software program to adjust it.
I used to do this for you and others when I was a Moderator, but I could not do that anymore.
Hajji M.

Thank you so much sir, but i adjusted it on my system before posting. Anyway, i will try and repost it again
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
A bed with a difference... grin cool

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
I love these!!!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Contemporary bed with side drawers and semi-orthopedic mattress for your home. Lovely design, you can't ask for more! grin cool
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
LebanonCedars2:
I love these!!!

Oga mi. Whats size is his bed and how much to make one like that with strong wood for big man?
And how much is that "semi-orthopedic mattress" cost? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
mufutau55:

Oga mi. Whats size is his bed and how much to make one like that with strong wood for big man?
And how much is that "semi-orthopedic mattress" cost? Thanks.
Hajji M.

Chief Mufutau,

The bed goes for N110k while the bed with mattress and pillows goes for N170k only.

Your comfort is our concern! cool
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
LebanonCedars2:

Chief Mufutau,
The bed goes for N110k while the bed with mattress and pillows goes for N170k only.
Your comfort is our concern! cool

Thank you Boss. But what is the size of the bed?

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you Boss. But what is the size of the bed?
Hajji M.

Sorry bro, it's 6 x 6 in size
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
LebanonCedars2:

Sorry bro, it's 6 x 6 in size

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

Attached is a 7-seater fabric sofa with throw pillows for your home. Its made of very durable wood, foams and fabric.

It composes of 2 single seater, 1 double seater and 1 three seater. You can't afford to miss this!

Price: 170,000.00

Available for pick-up.

Contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

Thank you.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Made with your comfort in mind...
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
available for pick up
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
You can check us up on: www.lebanoncedarsng.com
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dear Nlders,

Check out these wardrobes and kitchen cabinet.

Contact us today for a beautiful furniture experience.

Contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

You can also check out our website: www.lebanoncedarsng.com

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.