Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate (2846 Views)

How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / I Need Someone To Ship Item From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2014
I have some used printer with scanner in usa. I want to ship them to Nigeria. Please who know best company to handle this. Thank
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2014
BEst u use sea, it would be too costly if u use air freight
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls do u knw any company who can pick the item from usa address to Nigeri& thank
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2014
paulseyi: Pls do u knw any company who can pick the item from usa address to Nigeri& thank
which state are u in ?
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Lagos.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2014
paulseyi: Lagos.
no I mean in the usa ,where are the items ?
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
CL kenai peninsula
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Alaska
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2014
paulseyi: Alaska
bros ,sorry ooo,but why did u go to that place to buy an item?
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2014
The person give it to me so cheap. So I decide to pay for it. What can I do bro.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2014
paulseyi: The person give it to me so cheap. So I decide to pay for it. What can I do bro.
did u buy it from ebay or which site?it is a hard case but give me sometime to think about it,can u call the seller on phone ?
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by paulseyi: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Craigslist.com
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by thompson1510(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ask the person to sship it to shippyme @ New Jersey. That's the only choice you gat.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
paulseyi: Craigslist.com
the first thing u have to do is to get a local logistics company or freight company that does pick up from ur seller and secondly get an agent that will ship it down.get the address ready,because they will only deliver to a physical address with signature of receiver at delivery
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by koksybrown: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
texaco1: the first thing u have to do is to get a local logistics company or freight company that does pick up from ur seller and secondly get an agent that will ship it down.get the address ready,because they will only deliver to a physical address with signature of receiver at delivery
Give him a company that will do all this... He doesn't know thats why he is asking. Local logistic ko, signature of receiver ni. Shekina
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello, with Shippyme you will be given a U.S. address where you can receive items anytime you make a purchase or have items that you want to ship into Nigeria. Just visit www.shippyme.com to get started. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
paulseyi: I have some used printer with scanner in usa. I want to ship them to Nigeria. Please who know best company to handle this. Thank
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by keyremotes(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, with Shippyme you will be given a U.S. address where you can receive items anytime you make a purchase or have items that you want to ship into Nigeria. Just visit www.shippyme.com to get started. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

BIG LIE!! I am still leaking my wounds from Shippyme.

I ordered some items in Marxh to be delivered by air. They sent it by sea and it took 4 months. They are very unreliable o and very expensive too.

Shippyme ko, Shippy you ni.

Between that March and Last week when I eventually got the items, I have shipped from the USA 3 times using Safeway Shipping.
they are at 33 Opebi Road. Very close to Standard Chattered Bank. Call Goke on 08023380609
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by memski(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2014
keyremotes:
BIG LIE!! I am still leaking my wounds from Shippyme.

I ordered some items in Marxh to be delivered by air. They sent it by sea and it took 4 months. They are very unreliable o and very expensive too.

Shippyme ko, Shippy you ni.

Between that March and Last week when I eventually got the items, I have shipped from the USA 3 times using Safeway Shipping.
they are at 33 Opebi Road. Very close to Standard Chattered Bank. Call Goke on 08023380609

scammer... u keep posting the same everywhere just to discredit others. u posted the same thing about cvm on do it yourself thread. Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by bimbor(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Very true. Shippyme or Circuit Atlantic are too expensive. Don't even go close to them. They'll literarily milk you dry!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by solbash11(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2014
paulseyi: I have some used printer with scanner in usa. I want to ship them to Nigeria. Please who know best company to handle this. Thank

Try Us out at Prime-Link Global Communications.
We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from USA or China, down to Nigeria. Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria intact, and without any loss or damages. Our delivery service is very fast,
affordable and hassles- free.

If you're also having problem to make payments
to purchase your desired goods abroad, our
procurement services can help broad, our
procurement services can help you with that
efficiently.

Kindly send us an email or give us a call (please check the signature below )with your request and we'll get
back to you.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Rumin8(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Indeed Shippyme are terrible. There are two separate occasions where they have rendered very bad service. Took ages to deliver items that I even wanted to be shipped expressly. Charge insane amounts. Just about everything is wrong with Shippyme. Use them at your own risk.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Dscientist: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2014
@memski
can you give us the idea of their charges
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by igbonla(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2014
paulseyi: Craigslist.com

Why would you buy an item from craiglist.com when you did not see it talk less of testing it? What if it is in bad condition, then you will spend more money to ship a lemon?? I say cut your loss and buy a printer in Nigeria or from Dubai (maybe)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by texaco1: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
igbonla:

Why would you buy an item from craiglist.com when you did not see it talk less of testing it? What if it is in bad condition, then you will spend more money to ship a lemon?? I say cut your loss and buy a printer in Nigeria or from Dubai (maybe)
that was my initial response to him. Even if the item get to mainland here,the cost to lagos will be too high tthe cost of shipping that item will be almost 20'kg. Ppl that ship in printers usually use sea shipping but some ppl say he should use shippyme or so. Well goodluck to. Him
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello, you are right sea freight is actually the cheapest way to get goods into the country from the U.S. especially when business is involved. Shippyme offers excellent sea freight services and we deliver within 8 - 10 weeks. We are very much interested in helping your business grow and that's why we've implemented Business Accounts which further reduces the charges for those who want to ship for business purposes. The rates are lower and your shipping gets prioritized. You even have a personal dedicated Account Manager.
texaco1: that was my initial response to him. Even if the item get to mainland here,the cost to lagos will be too high tthe cost of shipping that item will be almost 20'kg. Ppl that ship in printers usually use sea shipping but some ppl say he should use shippyme or so. Well goodluck to. Him
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello, we apologize for the service experience you had. We are only happy when our customers are satisfied with their experience. Is there anything we can do to help, perhaps you can let us know exactly what went wrong so we can serve you better? Also, if you do a thorough search you'll find that Shippyme rates are actually very affordable compared to what you find online. Perhaps what you need is a Business Account to meet your business' shipping needs and reduce your shipping rates even more.
Rumin8: Indeed Shippyme are terrible. There are two separate occasions where they have rendered very bad service. Took ages to deliver items that I even wanted to be shipped expressly. Charge insane amounts. Just about everything is wrong with Shippyme. Use them at your own risk.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by sonyeah(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm trying LSM global shippings for the first time, no commision and they charge $3.85/pound. who else has tried them? lets hear your review.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello, I'm sure if you do a thorough investigation you'll find our rates on both platforms are very affordable compared to what you'll find elsewhere. Also, we are one of the few shipping and procurement companies that offer the full range of options from Consolidation to Stripping and Insurance in order to help you save even more money and to protect your shipments.
bimbor: Very true. Shippyme or Circuit Atlantic are too expensive. Don't even go close to them. They'll literarily milk you dry!!
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by usering(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello.. guy, is better you learn the act of mini importation, which will help you in understanding the whole secret, you can call me on 08066938824 to assist you
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by johnjolly34: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Rumin8: Indeed Shippyme are terrible. There are two separate occasions where they have rendered very bad service. Took ages to deliver items that I even wanted to be shipped expressly. Charge insane amounts. Just about everything is wrong with Shippyme. Use them at your own risk.
the are even thieves, don't use the company anymore, look for alternatives, this is my first experience with this company and its bad, so terrible. I know they will not like trouble, so I am still expecting my goods.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by johnjolly34: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, I'm sure if you do a thorough investigation you'll find our rates on both platforms are very affordable compared to what you'll find elsewhere. Also, we are one of the few shipping and procurement companies that offer the full range of options from Consolidation to Stripping and Insurance in order to help you save even more money and to protect your shipments.
lie! My goods spent more than a month with Shippyme and the items are not complete, may be stolen or removed I don't know but everything should get to me. I know they are playing pranks, by the time I start with them they will regret. They are not reliable, dependable and not trust worthy, bad customer services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Motivational And Inspirational Page / Kitchen And Bathroom Design / Lagos Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Signs New Mou With Oxford Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.