Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) (28940 Views)

Reconstructing Nigeria for prosperity(1) By Chukwuma Charles Soludo / Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity By Charles Soludo / Charles Soludo - Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

he believes in the adage that slow and steady wins the race......
Thats arcade way of thinking i guessundecided
slow and steady for this age? I tire for that man
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Funniez: Nigerians wetin be una own sef When he does nothing, u call him clueless, when he is doing, u bring forth all manner of criticisms. As far as am concerned, GEJ has done and is doing what no president in dis country has ever done, despite all d massive bombing and killing goin on dis country, Gej's govrnment has recorded a lot of development, progress and a lot of goodies which has raised dis country from dust and slavery, to the richest country in Africa!!! So my dear, criticising him wont help matters, rather, let us praise him so he can feel happy doing others 4 us. All thesame, GEJ till 2019!!

Yet we are still leaving in darkness!!.
4000MW for over 160m Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Sirdayor(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
jbaur24: GEJ's transformation agenda is sweeping all over Nigeria. I took these pictures myself!

GEJ till 2019!

No! why not GEJ forever I think that will be better.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by queenataba(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
I had the same experience and thought last time i traveled to PH and Uyo. The roads are better now and I knw things will keep getting better.

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Chino72: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
You need to appreciate the effort. I was actually driving on that ever busy highway while taking the pictures. You should buy me a bottle Hero!

atlwireles: Chino abeg buy new camera wink grin. Thanks for the pictures

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop
no na wen u rule d country na e go develop.....

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Living Soul34: Nigerians are funny set of human beings. Somebody called that thing in above picture transformation. May God deliver us from mediocrity in Jesus name (Amen).

AMIN ooo

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by roxell120(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
supporters of APC go gree say dey see am ?talkless of appreciating.all they want is power 2015.shame on u boko haram sympathizer party

5 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
If @ all dey will complete d project
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by roxell120(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
LilPeezy: no na wen u rule d country na e go develop.....
thank u.nobody,i repeat nobody can satisfy nigerians even leaders from the opposition.give them chicken they will say no its elephant they want.God bless my president

5 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
LilPeezy: no na wen u rule d country na e go develop.....
At the rate #GEJ is going, this seems likely
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Braggante(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
jbaur24: GEJ's transformation agenda is sweeping all over Nigeria. I took these pictures myself!

GEJ till 2019!

You tool!
So you see works on a road, and because of that you take to campaigning for a president. Should that be an achievement? Repairs on a road, you arseh0le? It is people like you that make these politicians feel like they are doing us a favor by doing a small fraction of their jobs. It is what he should do, together with the hundreds of duties he has failed at doing.
Celebrating mediocrity, lol. you're such a punk

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by myspnigeria: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Great job. He should keep it up

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Next time snap better pix abeg. You can't stay at a spot and snap the same thing again and again. I just passed through that road and there are very dusty and rough areas yet to be tarred, please.

But GEJ is working

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Braggante(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
roxell120: thank u.nobody,i repeat nobody can satisfy nigerians even leaders from the opposition.give them chicken they will say no its elephant they want.God bless my president

Infrastructural development is not a personal gift from the government to the citizens. It a duty of the government to the nation. The people have a right to demand better services from their govt.
Read your books!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Achiles: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
I would not clap for Jonathan for fixing road with tax payers money. That is his job and he has failed more often in doing it. I would clap for him when I see clear evidence of systemic campaign against corruption and genuine attempt at democratic reform and strict adherence to the rule of law. He has woefully politicized the present security challenge facing the country and at the same time refused to show real empathy to the parents of the chibok girls. I regret voting and canvassing votes for him.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric:
slow and steady for this age? I tire for that man

2015 is round the corner
so lets do the needful
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by eaglechild: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
neupert:
And you think this is progress, we have a long way to go.
Have you been to the road recently and less i forget what happen to the train that was commissioned by the VP sAMBO recently.
Your brothers vandalised the train, didn't you hear about it?

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by roxell120(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Braggante:

Infrastructural development is not a personal gift from the government to the citizens. It a duty of the government to the nation. The people have a right to demand better services from their govt.
Read your books!
so wat u got from ur books is to criticise every step taken by d govt to better d lot of the citizenry?u must be one of those ,most dreaded supporters of APC

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by felifeli: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
broadminded: Are these pictures supposed to "bring back our girls?"

No I think it is the EXCO meeting of Nairaland Association of Gays (NAG)
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by millionaireman: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop
If others before Jonah did the much Jonah is doing, Nigeria should have been better. And Jonah is doing all these despite the wars levied against his administration. Replacement of electric power generation and transformation infrastructure was serially neglected all the years by Jonah's predecessors. We are in Nigeria. By the way, the road that leads to Ota was never reconstructed all the eight years the Ota farmer, OBJ, was president, just like many other important federal roads. Pray for better.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Solodegreat24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerians with thier low mind set. Must we always sing praises for dos people for any project embark on. It shows we dont even knw our rights as tax payers. In advance countries where pple pay thier taxes and knw thier rights dis is not somtin they wil b discusin abt bcus its normal and dey expect it frm d govt. By d time we keep praisin dos thieves even for d little dey hv done den dey find more loopholes to keep stealing bcus d pple are happy for d piece of Bread giving to dem wen dey ought hv d full loaf. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by millionaireman: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Solodegreat24: Nigerians with thier low mind set. Must we always sing praises for dos people for any project embark on. It shows we dont even knw our rights as tax payers. In advance countries where pple pay thier taxes and knw thier rights dis is not somtin they wil b discusin abt bcus its normal and dey expect it frm d govt. By d time we keep praisin dos thiefs even for d little dey hv done den dey find more loopholes to keep stealing bcus d pple are happy for d piece of Bread giving to dem wen dey ought hv d full loaf. Its a pity.
How much tax do you pay? Nothing, most probably. If you get a president utilizing money from crude oil from his backyard to do these development projects all over Nigeria, more than his predecessors, you need to praise such a president.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Chino72: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
You didn't see how I ignored those coneheads? Their useless OBJ was there for 8years he didn't do jack! GEJ started all the roads when he came to power!

millionaireman: How much tax do you pay? Nothing, most probably. If you get a president utilizing money from crude oil from his backyard to do these development projects all over Nigeria, more than his predecessors, you need to praise such a president.

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Solodegreat24(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
millionaireman: How much tax do you pay? Nothing, most probably. If you get a president utilizing money from crude oil from his backyard to do these development projects all over Nigeria, more than his predecessors, you need to praise such a president.

U dont knw ur right guy. Ur praises for d peanut dey hv given u wud only mak dem to steal more. In every project executed dere is a stolen billion. U need to live ur comfort zone and travel to see tins for ursef. Den u wud understand dat dey ar only dcivin u. No wonder d country is not movin forward bcus of pple lik dis. Dey ar givin u piece of Bread stealing billions u ar here jumping and praising dem. Its a pity

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by anonimi: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
colo$$u$:
Shey na now daybreak for am?
Abi him no know say that road need repair since undecided

And you think a major road repair na like to buy bread for market....you just pay mama Basira and sharp sharp bread don reach your hand shocked
Have you handled any construction- even of a building to understand project time frames and possible challenges
Sometimes you wonder what some of us have upstairs sef?

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
redcliff:

May thou be blessed my brother.
and may ye be bless my brother too
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Funniez: Nigerians wetin be una own sef When he does nothing, u call him clueless, when he is doing, u bring forth all manner of criticisms. As far as am concerned, GEJ has done and is doing what no president in dis country has ever done, despite all d massive bombing and killing goin on dis country, Gej's govrnment has recorded a lot of development, progress and a lot of goodies which has raised dis country from dust and slavery, to the richest country in Africa!!! So my dear, criticising him wont help matters, rather, let us praise him so he can feel happy doing others 4 us. All thesame, GEJ till 2019!!
DONT WORRY U LL SOON START PAYING FOR D TV U WATCH IN UR PARLOUR.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
azpekuliar:

So roads shouldn't be fixed, because the girls haven't come back?
OH HOW I WISH UR SISTER OR DAUGHTER IS AMONG DOS KIDNAPPED IT WOULD VE BEEN BETTER. Den u ll kn dat we need our girls back.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by colossus2: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
anonimi:

And you think a major road repair na like to buy bread for market....you just pay mama Basira and sharp sharp bread don reach your hand shocked
Have you handled any construction- even of a building to understand project time frames and possible challenges
Sometimes you wonder what some of us have upstairs sef?
You honestly don't have sense. And you think the construction being carried out from the OP's pix is over a hundred square metres. Rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Olukoyede: If I Can Go After My Kinsman Olu Agunloye, Why Not Yahaya Bello? / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.