Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) (28941 Views)

Reconstructing Nigeria for prosperity(1) By Chukwuma Charles Soludo / Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity By Charles Soludo / Charles Soludo - Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by atlwireles: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chino abeg buy new camera wink grin. Thanks for the pictures

4 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by dre11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop

he believes in the adage that slow and steady wins the race......
Thats arcade way of thinking i guessundecided

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by musiwa112: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
fake.... nobody is doing anything.. i saw video .. of the place 4 days ago..

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by iamord(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop
. That's some dumn. People yardstick. Pathetic!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enemies of progress are here with their bad mouth castigation of every good thing done by this administration yet they want us to believe they are progressive

8 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by walatar(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
how
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gramci: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
musiwa112: fake.... nobody is doing anything.. i saw video .. of the place 4 days ago..

Fake satellite video

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good job OP. Julius Berger is fixing the Ojodu-Berger end of the expressway, while RCC is handling the Ibadan end. The last time I used that road a few months back, I felt the pace of RCC's work was slow compared to Julius Berger's.

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by levelszik(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
The work is massive and the construction have gone far deep.I have never seen any heap of construction material like the one available on that road my entire life.I don't know where y'all got this cluelessness idea from cause GEJ has realy redefined nigeria politics.was impressed with what I saw the last time I plied that road.

8 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by colossus2: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
seunwen2: who and what is JB??
NewsINigeria: who is JB please and who is their MD ?
Check the OP's name your will find JB there embarassed
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by MillionDollars: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
If a KM of road deserves anoda term, den no governor needs campaign!! Its is GEj till december!! Dazz all!!!

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by kobonaire(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
9jagist: Julius Berger The Monopolist of Nigerian Construction, Kudo for job weldone
You are quite wrong.... there are MANY other big players in the construction market :- Setraco, Dantata & Sawoe, PW .... etc

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Still no electricity in UNIPORT/ALUU, we need transformation.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by colossus2: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
kobonaire: You are quite wrong.... there are MANY other big players in the construction market :- Setraco, Dantata & Sawoe, PW .... etc
To add to your list....
Reynolds Construction Company (RCC)
Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC)

4 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by crusader01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm,some Mods are moles for PDP.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by neupert(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Enemies of progress are here with their bad mouth castigation of every good thing done by this administration yet they want us to believe they are progressive
And you think this is progress, we have a long way to go.
Have you been to the road recently and less i forget what happen to the train that was commissioned by the VP sAMBO recently.

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Funniez: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerians wetin be una own sef When he does nothing, u call him clueless, when he is doing, u bring forth all manner of criticisms. As far as am concerned, GEJ has done and is doing what no president in dis country has ever done, despite all d massive bombing and killing goin on dis country, Gej's govrnment has recorded a lot of development, progress and a lot of goodies which has raised dis country from dust and slavery, to the richest country in Africa!!! So my dear, criticising him wont help matters, rather, let us praise him so he can feel happy doing others 4 us. All thesame, GEJ till 2019!!

7 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Babysho(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
is justin bieber JB nw into road repair?

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by sohl7(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Constructing without maintance
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by festico: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
GEj till 2019 if u dont like it try d next available transformer.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by awayeyebundle: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jonathan should recontract the road from Julius Berger,how many years will they fix the road,am a major plight of that road,no improvement of that road,just partition that I can see,.........Minister for work should call them to order....Jonathan should sack the Minister because that road is bad and if julius Berger has no solution for years now,should quit................na waho for our country

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by LivingSoul34: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerians are funny set of human beings. Somebody called that thing in above picture transformation. May God deliver us from mediocrity in Jesus name (Amen).

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by kobonaire(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
colo$$u$:

To add to your list....
thank you .... just goes to show how vibrant the civil engineering / construction industry is.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Those who thinks GEJ is doing well are mediocres.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
broadminded: Are these pictures supposed to "bring back our girls?"

So roads shouldn't be fixed, because the girls haven't come back?

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
i hear you..!
@nodebenna
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
colo$$u$:

To add to your list....

CCECC are doing a good work at the CBN project in UNIPORT and also billed to start the new terminal at Port Harcourt International Airport.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by stagger: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
So after collecting few bags of rice and beer, OP comes here to make a fool of us abi? OP, some of us are beyond that. Go home, hungry man.

4 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
neupert:
And you think this is progress, we have a long way to go.
Have you been to the road recently and less i forget what happen to the train that was commissioned by the VP sAMBO recently.
Who u de ask that kind question I look like an official of NRC ? No be the same train wey poor southwestern vandalised because of increase in train fee, as for the roads every good citizen will testify that their is an improvement in our roads since the start of this administration. Mind you he is not the first president of this country so I wonder what others before him were doing all this years they spend in power.

5 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by slye(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
jbaur24: GEJ's transformation agenda is sweeping all over Nigeria. I took these pictures myself!

GEJ till 2019!

If this is the way some Nigerians reason. I shake head for my dear country.Smh!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.