Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) (28942 Views)

Reconstructing Nigeria for prosperity(1) By Chukwuma Charles Soludo / Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity By Charles Soludo / Charles Soludo - Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
millionaireman: If others before Jonah did the much Jonah is doing, Nigeria should have been better. And Jonah is doing all these despite the wars levied against his administration. Replacement of electric power generation and transformation infrastructure was serially neglected all the years by Jonah's predecessors. We are in Nigeria. By the way, the road that leads to Ota was never reconstructed all the eight years the Ota farmer, OBJ, was president, just like many other important federal roads. Pray for better.
so who did this one he is repairing?
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Solodegreat24: Nigerians with thier low mind set. Must we always sing praises for dos people for any project embark on. It shows we dont even knw our rights as tax payers. In advance countries where pple pay thier taxes and knw thier rights dis is not somtin they wil b discusin abt bcus its normal and dey expect it frm d govt. By d time we keep praisin dos thieves even for d little dey hv done den dey find more loopholes to keep stealing bcus d pple are happy for d piece of Bread giving to dem wen dey ought hv d full loaf. Its a pity.
bros since no one green do, so d 1 dat do small we nid 2 b happy oh since we d masses ar helples, EFCC we no hear from dem again since Ribadu comot.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Solodegreat24(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
ge best: bros since no one green do, so d 1 dat do small we nid 2 b happy oh since we d masses ar helples, EFCC we no hear from dem again since Ribadu comot.

I agree. My only vexation b say we too de praise dem lik say dem de do us favour. Na our money na aba. Half of d project money de thier pocket sef. E dey pain say d country stil de dis level wt d gud resources God giv us. We need to wise up o

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by rashmigaikwad: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
On the day of Eid Mubarak , may I get a chance to give salman khan Eid Mubarak Wishes and Eid Mubarak Greetings, as the movie KICK is being released in the day of Eid, I wish him all the very best and achieve success in his life ahead. May Allah keep him happy
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by rashmigaikwad: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
On the day of Eid Mubarak Quotes , may I get a chance to give salman khan Eid Mubarak Message and Eid Mubarak Cards, as the movie KICK is being released in the day of Eid, I wish him all the very best and achieve success in his life ahead. May Allah keep him happy
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Braggante(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
roxell120: so wat u got from ur books is to criticise every step taken by d govt to better d lot of the citizenry?u must be one of those ,most dreaded supporters of APC

That's expected of you. To quickly label anyone who says the truth about the present govt supporter of APC or so.Are you that hollow? See, I'm not APC apologist or PDP. Unlike u, I don't think with my anus or belly. I believe in truth and justice, and what is right, and no matter the religion or tribe of who the president is, as long as he delivers.
You must be slow in the head to call the truth criticism. You don't run around the streets like a chicken with its head cut off every time a public official does his work, singing praises of how your tax money is being spent. Thanking him for remembering you. You shut the hell up and say, next!

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chino72: You need to appreciate the effort. I was actually driving on that ever busy highway while taking the pictures. You should buy me a bottle Hero!

I agree, I owe you more one bottle of hero. I will settle this debt very soon.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Solodegreat24:

I agree. My only vexation b say we too de praise dem lik say dem de do us favour. Na our money na aba. Half of d project money de thier pocket sef. E dey pain say d country stil de dis level wt d gud resources God giv us. We need to wise up o
LUCKY IGBENEDION RULED EDO 4 EIGHT YEARS NO SINGLE PROJECT TO SHOW 4 IT ND HE IS ENJOYIN HIMSELF NOW, SO DIS LITTLE 1 WEI WE C NOW WE NEED TO JOLLY HALF BREAD IS BETTER DAN BONCE.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
broadminded: Are these pictures supposed to "bring back our girls?"
Narrowminded, what girls pls?

Were they ever kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by cjrane: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
musiwa112: fake.... nobody is doing anything.. i saw video .. of the place 4 days ago..

If GEJ were Obasanjo or some former leaders such as Abacha, he would only focus on his area of the country.

That is why his enemies are so astonished why he considers every part of Nigeria deserving of his attention, which is not the norm nor the style of a typical Nigerian leader.

3 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by roxell120(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Braggante:

That's expected of you. To quickly label anyone who says the truth about the present govt supporter of APC or so.Are you that hollow? See, I'm not APC apologist or PDP. Unlike u, I don't think with my anus or belly. I believe in truth and justice, and what is right, and no matter the religion or tribe of who the president is, as long as he delivers.
You must be slow in the head to call the truth criticism. You don't run around the streets like a chicken with its head cut off every time a public official does his work, singing praises of how your tax money is being spent. Thanking him for remembering you. You shut the hell up and say, next!
ure very silly by transfering ur aggression to a govt dat never begged a nairalander to report it here.if u witness a change without reacting to it then ure a big time slowpoke.yes dis govt owe us responsibility of good governance and better living but that does not make u not say the truth when u see one.i still repeat,its only those that want to wrestle power with the govt will criticiise any comendation it recieves.people get elated when they notice a positive change comparing the past and present.a nairalander just did and ure angry.listen to political platform on raypower every thursday 9.15am and follow the ministry of works and their activities in all geographical zones.stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
ge best: OH HOW I WISH UR SISTER OR DAUGHTER IS AMONG DOS KIDNAPPED IT WOULD VE BEEN BETTER. Den u ll kn dat we need our girls back.

This is how madness begins. I only feel for your immediate family, because a madman does not know that he is mad!

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by wallex1983(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
K3bee: How many (km) 4rm Ib - lag,
Can i run upto 150km or 200km per hour
grin :@
if yes, GEJ u almost hit d stone
if No, u ar totally enervate grin
cool
Asap pls

Speed limit is 80km/hr now on †ђξ best part of †ђξ road. Average is 40km/hr. But on sagamu-abeokuta, even if you fit do 170, no wahala.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop

Leave the OP my brother,he is Reuben Abati's personal assistant on nairaland matters...God will deliver our minds in d country,the worst slavery a man can be under is the slavery of d mind...so because of road constructn he should serve another term,why do we keep praising all dis yeye politician when they come with their cosmetics development,if they construct roads,build some nonsense buildings,everyone starts praising them,what were they supposed to do in office,I will NEVER EVER give kudos to any leader until he makes laws that the common man on the street will feel directly or indirectly,...Naija's case is sadly nt a paradox,its nt a phenomenon,its nt a peculiar one,its just a simple case of leader's being selfish and citizens being foolish,...and the politicians will always thrive,strategy is ; deny people of certain essential things by way of laws,human rights priviledges such that when election time comes,a liittle money,a little bag of rice here and a lot of lies there, Nigeria citizens fall with their backs on d floor with their legs opened wide like a loose woman hooked on the promises of a playboy who will only leave her pregnant after a few months after getting what he has wanted...and surprising four years later,she falls for the same lies and falsehood,leadership must change,forget PDP or APC or their likes,a bad tree will never produce good fruits....as for me,I will never give kudos to any politician until I go out and see smiles on d faces of d people of the land and for all those who are moved when u see road construction,buildings,flowers,roundabouts,bridges,SHAME ON YOU and I am sorry for you..

4 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by ogbronx(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2014
ogtavia:

Leave the OP my brother,he is Reuben Abati's personal assistant on nairaland matters...God will deliver our minds in d country,the worst slavery a man can be under is the slavery of d mind...so because of road constructn he should serve another term,why do we keep praising all dis yeye politician when they come with their cosmetics development,if they construct roads,build some nonsense buildings,everyone starts praising them,what were they supposed to do in office,I will NEVER EVER give kudos to any leader until he makes laws that the common man on the street will feel directly or indirectly,...Naija's case is sadly nt a paradox,its nt a phenomenon,its nt a peculiar one,its just a simple case of leader's being selfish and citizens being foolish,...and the politicians will always thrive,strategy is ; deny people of certain essential things by way of laws,human rights priviledges such that when election time comes,a liittle money,a little bag of rice here and a lot of lies there, Nigeria citizens fall with their backs on d floor with their legs opened wide like a loose woman hooked on the promises of a playboy who will only leave her pregnant after a few months after getting what he has wanted...and surprising four years later,she falls for the same lies and falsehood,leadership must change,forget PDP or APC or their likes,a bad tree will never produce good fruits....as for me,I will never give kudos to any politician until I go out and see smiles on d faces of d people of the land and for all those who are moved when u see road construction,buildings,flowers,roundabouts,bridges,SHAME ON YOU and I am sorry for you..
1million likes

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Btruth: 1:55am On Jul 06, 2014
VAQAXY: GEJ is transforming Nigeria.
How?...is it for all the rubbish on Lagos/Ibadan road or Shagamu/Ore road? .... #GEJ is doing nothing!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2014
azpekuliar:

This is how madness begins. I only feel for your immediate family, because a madman does not know that he is mad!
u replying a mad man what are u? U can see madnes runs in ur family.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Braggante(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2014
roxell120: ure very silly by transfering ur aggression to a govt dat never begged a nairalander to report it here.if u witness a change without reacting to it then ure a big time slowpoke.yes dis govt owe us responsibility of good governance and better living but that does not make u not say the truth when u see one.i still repeat,its only those that want to wrestle power with the govt will criticiise any comendation it recieves.people get elated when they notice a positive change comparing the past and present.a nairalander just did and ure angry.listen to political platform on raypower every thursday 9.15am and follow the ministry of works and their activities in all geographical zones.stop hating.

Hahaa! You're an e-diot.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Enemies of progress are here with their bad mouth castigation of every good thing done by this administration yet they want us to believe they are progressive

And your person arsse thinks celebrating shoddy, slow, substandard and pre-election flash makes you a progressive?

You are a cretinous person!

2 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by jude33084(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
broadminded: Are these pictures supposed to "bring back our girls?"

Girls?
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Sagamite:

And your person arsse thinks celebrating shoddy, slow, substandard and pre-election flash makes you a progressive?

bla bla bla bla bla keep wishing your country bad until you realise you have not make any progress. But I will want to let you know that I did not insult you personal so don't deserve your low life kind of name calling and I will not belittle myself to your level by engaging in name calling with you, happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2014
ge best: u replying a mad man what are u? U can see madnes runs in ur family.

Mate you're a lunatic & a closet Boko Haram sympathiser! Since you do not want roads as they are products of Western Education, leave the realms of the sane & join the ranks of Boko Haram in their fight against the state. Who knows, seeing that you're so obssessed with bringing back the girls, dem fit even compensate you, give you one, e-diot!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh: bla bla bla bla bla keep wishing your country bad until you realise you have not make any progress. But I will want to let you know that I did not insult you personal so don't deserve your low life kind of name calling and I will not belittle myself to your level by engaging in name calling with you, happy Sunday.

You insulted my persona by being a moronic person and making your moronic statements in public. That is offensive and an attack on the public's intellect.

And you continue to insult my persona (and the public intellect) with more of your moronic promulgations.

So demanding high standards of a useless government, in your moronic world, is wishing your country bad? So having a corrupt government who only think of elections is what will give us progress?

person, will you now shut up and stop insulting my persona?

Moronic person!

5 Likes

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You insulted my persona by being a moronic person and making your moronic statements in public. That is offensive and an attack on the public's intellect.

And you continue to insult my persona (and the public intellect) with more of your moronic promulgations.

So demanding high standards of a useless government, in your moronic world, is wishing your country bad? So having a corrupt government who only think of elections is what will give us progress?

person, will you now shut up and stop insulting my persona?

Moronic person!
lol I was told that madness runs in ur family so I am not surprise about your attack against me so if you are looking for who to exchange words with you met a wrong persona.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
azpekuliar:

Mate you're a lunatic & a closet Boko Haram sympathiser! Since you do not want roads as they are products of Western Education, leave the realms of the sane & join the ranks of Boko Haram in their fight against the state. Who knows, seeing that you're so obssessed with bringing back the girls, dem fit even compensate you, give you one, e-diot!
may amadioha strike u.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
jbaur24: GEJ's transformation agenda is sweeping all over Nigeria. I took these pictures myself!

GEJ till 2019!
Thank you for those pictured but one thing u had forgot to do is to ask ppl ehi plight the road regularly the pace of work on the road. That portion of road you saw a few km had been on construction since last year October or so, if not for political propaganda that portion should had been completed.
I knew you may had seen some catapilers working and many parked, those parked are for the express while those working ate for new companies constructing along the express.
Moreover that picture you took as been like that since March this year, so pls don't be too much in hurry to praise a development that was initiated not because of public interest but selfish interest same goes to second Niger bridge, I bet u if GEJ was reelected, he MAY never complete it in his next four years because he don't start it initially to complete it (talking of this xpress and second Niger brigde alone) but campaign to win his next undeclared and controversial second term election.

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by scarr: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
PapaBrowne: The transformation is happening everywhere and trust me the pace is soo speeedy with massive trucks working day and night.

Your pictures aren't clear and your "anglelation" doesn't do justice to the real works on ground. But thanks for the pictures!!
speedy indeed, after how many years in office, do u know how many people have died and sustained injury on that road? because of election he's now patching road and ure here hailing speeedy......may all u bad govt supporters kiss snake speeedyly..

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by donodion(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
scarr: speedy indeed, after how many years in office, do u know how many people have died and sustained injury on that road? because of election he's now patching road and ure here hailing speeedy......may all u bad govt supporters kiss snake speeedyly..

and a loud A-M-E-N!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by donodion(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2014
ogtavia:

my brother...that's not what those "my vote for N1000" Naaijirians wants to hear.il define "Naaijirians" soon and bet thessarus dictionary would soon adopt the dogma.
Their god is their belly,with eyes wide open seeing their future already mortgaged for empty promises and a plate of amala.

Ask them one sincere question "what are the benefits for been Nigerian citizens,besides existing as an entity."...they will have no substantiative response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension / Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.