Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 (11663 Views)

Official Updated PA Google Apps For All Rom's [4.4.x] / Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. / Gionee G2 Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by haykay2005: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Hotdiamond:
4.2.2 based with ported 4.4.2 features.
that's for the z2 and dodge mod ROM. the MIUI IS 4.2.1
Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by ladokuntlad(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Hotdiamond:
4.2.2 based with ported 4.4.2 features.
that's for the z2 and dodge mod ROM. the MIUI IS 4.2.1

in summary u guys ar stil using jellybean 4.2.x because last i checkd, mediatek asnt released any kitkat devices yet apart frm giinee's latest flagship.

So u guys ar jst avin d hooe of kitkat bt nt actually usin one
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by drabhinav021: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hotdiamond:
Hi
I have twrp 2.5 when I tried to flash this it says unable to flash and flash failed!! Does twrp 2.5 supports 4.4 kitkat flashing ?? Or do I have to upgrade the twrp? If so pls give me the link of latest twrp for glad g2.... thanks in advance
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B0FpnS3S9KJgVmZCN1ljWHM4WUE&export=download

download the zip
extract it. and place it in
sdcard/TWRP/backups/gioneeg2.

reboot your device to TWRP RECOVERY
.Go to Wipe >Advance Wipe> mark Davik
Cache, Cache, Android Secure,
System>Swipe to wipe .

6.Again Reboot Into Recovery.

7.Go To Wipe > Swipe To Factory Reset

8.Reboot Into Recovery.

9.Restore downloaded ROM
10.Reboot System

IF YOU DONT HAVE TWRP RECOVERY
DOWNLOAD IT HERE

http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com/2/1/9/1/0/8/8/TWRP_2.5.0.0_recovery.img?key=l3VVpKauwh5yQPOoyKLOmg&ts=1404554288

Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by drabhinav021: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hi
I am newbie and noon pls help me.
my phone is rooted.
I have twrp 2.5 when I tried to flash it says unable to flash and flash failed!! Does twrp 2.5 supports 4.4 kitkat flashing ?? Or do I have to upgrade the twrp? If so pls give me the link of latest twrp for glad g2. I tried twrp2.7.1 of e7 but it didnt work and i cant find the latedt twrp for gpad g2. Pls help
.... thanks in advance
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by iamlammy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
there is kitkat for gionee m2...can we get get kitkat custom roms??
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by Hotdiamond(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
drabhinav021: Hi
I am newbie and noon pls help me.
my phone is rooted.
I have twrp 2.5 when I tried to flash it says unable to flash and flash failed!! Does twrp 2.5 supports 4.4 kitkat flashing ?? Or do I have to upgrade the twrp? If so pls give me the link of latest twrp for glad g2. I tried twrp2.7.1 of e7 but it didnt work and i cant find the latedt twrp for gpad g2. Pls help
.... thanks in advance
to flash TWRP. JUST FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE. IT SHOULD WORK. make sure you downloaded the one for g2. version 2.5
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by drabhinav021: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Let me tell u in detail. First I rooted my phone using framroot and installed superuserSU. Then I downloaded twrp2.5 from the link of xdaforum provided by u and flashed it using mobile uncle tools. I checked twrp and it seems to work fine. Then I downloaded purexperiarom4.4 and front camera fix patch rom from the link provided . Then I boot into twrp recovery and I took backup of my present ROM . Then I wiped cache dalvik cache system android secure. It said success. Then I tried to install xperia rom . It says installation failed. I tried many times but failed. But when also I tried to restore my earlier ROM it again says failed to restore. Then I went to setting and checked md5 verification on backup and again tried to restore this time I successfully restored my ROM.
What's the problem I didn't understand.
Hope u help me.
Pardon my English. cry
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by eashwarmurali: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Front camera bugfix for project doge rom
This zip installs new apps(reebooter and quick settings pro) and probably installs new gallery app. But the front camera bug isn't removed. The ROM still does not sense the front camera. The screen shots may help you. Plz fix as soon as possible!
Otherwise a great ROM! Using this for about 1 month now and very happy with the performance! Awesome work developer!!!

Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Hotdiamond:

the 4.4.2 ROM HAS SOME ANDROID L FEATURES too.

there is also a touchwiz ROM 4.3 from Note 3 but there is a camera bug which will soon be fixed.

Is there any hope for innjoo T1 users, seems nobody is developing any thing for it.
Re: Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 by actunderdc: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is this ROM also compatible with Allview P5 Qmax ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.