Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter (1982 Views)

Seun,kindly Delete All mentions Dt Have My Email Or D Entire Acct Itself. / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / What Can We Do To Address This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
T-val:
I have been banned from the sport section for one day, I need something to be done ASAP, I can't do without visiting that section. I sent a mail to the mod of the section, all to no avail.
You have been unbanned. Sorry for any inconvinience

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by chibwike(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
When a user publicly announces that he/she does not intend to add progressive comments to the forum what does that person expects?

When a user admits that he does not intend to post the truth what is that?

We take Rule 7 seriously, maybe you should
oga mynd...i hail oh.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
When a user publicly announces that he/she does not intend to add progressive comments to the forum what does that person expects?

When a user admits that he does not intend to post the truth what is that?

We take Rule 7 seriously, maybe you should
The interpretation as to whether that particular post violates rule 7 is very subjective. You may see the posts as "detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland" while other non-partisan moderators may not see it that way. Again, it is not as if the post was made by serial violator of that particular rule. I have seen several posts that are worse than that go unnoticed. But again, just like you moved this thread to the General Section with the speed of light while other pro-APC complaints thread litter the politics section, you always X-ray every of my posts with your Tinubu's microscope for faults. That is witch-hunting. The essence of rules on NL is to ensure sanity and not to witch-hunt people.

However, as you can see I already accepted that your Tinubu's microscope did catch me on that particular post and I accepted my mistake. My only grouse is with the lenght of ban.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Seun:
(Report to Supermods) and they will most likely share it with me.
We are still waiting for your clarification on this matter.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored"
-Aldous Huxley

Thank you.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Djicemob: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
You should have just used the same title or modify the topic to a suitable title to save us all this whinning.Why use the word supporter of APC to start trouble. @Sincerenigerian
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
The interpretation as to whether that particular post violates rule 7 is very subjective. You may see the posts as "detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland" while other non-partisan moderators may not see it that way. Again, it is not as if the post was made by serial violator of that particular rule. I have seen several posts that are worse than that go unnoticed. But again, just like you moved this thread to the General Section with the speed of light while other pro-APC complaints thread litter the politics section, you always X-ray every of my posts with your Tinubu's microscope for faults. That is witch-hunting. The essence of rules on NL is to ensure sanity and not to witch-hunt people.

However, as you can see I already accepted that your Tinubu's microscope did catch me on that particular post and I accepted mistake. My only grouse is with the lenght of ban.
The report feature is there for a reason, mods are not omnipresent, we can only do our best. If you see a post/thread which is not appropriate, use the feature

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Tval(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:

God bless.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Djicemob: You should have just used the same title or modify the topic to a suitable title to us save us all this whinning.Why use the word supporter of APC to start trouble.

This is why

sincere 9gerian: Until that EVIL group is extinct, there cant be
any constructive debate on this forum. Constructive debate on NL died
with the birth of APC and it can only resurrect again after the DEATH
of the same party. Lets kill the EVIL party first, then we can post
constructive comments on NL

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
The report feature is there for a reason, mods are not omnipresent, we can only do our best. If you see a post/thread which is not appropriate, use the feature
It seems the Tinubu's microscopes that you use in picking out faults in comments are designed specifically for Sincere9gerian. Well, no wahala.

Meanwhile, this thread was created specifically because of the latest ban by Mukina2. I still dont understand why no one has offered any explanation in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Djicemob: You should have just used the same title or modify the topic to a suitable title to save us all this whinning.Why use the word supporter of APC to start trouble. @Sincerenigerian
I try my best to abide by the 17 rules set out by the management of NL so I expect the moderators and supermods to do the same. No one should be above the rules.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by ITbomb(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
~Bluetooth:

When is Mukina going to delete this one too and slam you with another ban ?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Leetunechi: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:

and you just unbanned him

meanwhile i pleaded with you to please unban my moniker which you gave 1week ban..

Last time i check,the ban is still there..

Well the one week is almost over.i have concluded that you guys only favor the people you are familiar with.

PEACE
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by bokoslayer: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
me_for_you: I want to ask, is this mukina2 a make or female?
And I think the full identities (including the full names and pictures) of the Mods and supermods should be made public since they are staff more or less.
I enjoy mukina2 on sports section shaa. The only other section I post apart from politics, after when calling a certain justwise a bafoon on travels section got me a 6-year ban. Fortunately after the attack, I got restored back but even God in heaven can't make me visit that section again.

Haha, we don't need to know their names or see their pictures cos some of them will receive physical slaps around the head daily smiley
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by TippyTop(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
So this is about who is most important to NL? Sorry I don't blow trumpets.

I don't moderate based on Party loyalties, tribe, race, nationality or religion. I consider it a waste of my time. That is what and who I am but if you wish to argue based on your point of view, you are always free to.

You can fool some people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by bokoslayer: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Seun:

Hmmmm...There is hierarchy on Nairaland. About time you roll out your OBS - Organizational Breakdown Structure abi na organogram smiley
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by nawtyme: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why are you guys wasting you time pleading to be unbanned? Other than those whose usernames are used for business, I see no reason why you should be doing this. Register another account an move on. The day I lost interest in NL is the day Seun made maclatunji a mod in Christian section. This is his business if you and the more you whine the more money he generates. As for the partial mods that claim that because GEJ is not a member of NL so he can be addressed with all manner of names remember that your freedom ends where that of another starts.
I Just come here read threads and comments on the first page, laugh and continue my business. Peace.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
I will consider the silence of the management of NL on this matter as an admission of guilt. QED!
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Seun:
Bro! U aint updating us again on how u are training ur dog, or is d training over? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by goalburner(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
Buh why am I so perplexed with this thread? Maybe cos am yet to know much abt NL.
Buh sincerely, you mods and supermods are too harsh on members. As for me i dont care about wot you do to my moniker o, if u like place life ban, na ur palava be dat......cos i dont see why a member can accept his mistake and plead to u guys to unban him and u kip sayin NO. Wot for?
What kind of leadership is dat? U are there to modify and correct, not to expell. He has admitted his mistake then why is the mod still takin it personal....u guys aint God nau.
Wot if u become our president tomorow, na so u go dey put citizens behind bars?

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2014
No response yet?
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Matttthew(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: No response yet?
forget it Bro....... They have accepted the blame. ......... Just leave them with wateva they do........ .. AFTERALL THE WORLD IS ROUND/SPHERICAL.
Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Matttthew: forget it Bro....... They have accepted the blame. ......... Just leave them with wateva they do........ .. AFTERALL THE WORLD IS ROUND/SPHERICAL.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian: No response yet?
Ifeanyichukwu how market?

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank / Things To Consider Before Hiring A Nigerian Lawyer / We Sell And Manufacture Agric Processing Machines And Farm Tools Such As All Gar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.