Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,380 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537884 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
NnamdiN:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PreSonus-StudioLive-16-4-2-Digital-Mixer-/150720014883?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23179cea23

How much will land this thing to lagos? I will still make an offer but I'd like to have an idea of the final cost (shipping+commission)

Can you find the weight.

Cost + commission is $2050 (N348,500).Cant tell shipping without knowing weight.

Update: Just checked and google estimates it at about 42 pounds when packed-thats N35,700 by air. By sea-anywhere from 18k to 30k depending on size.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Boss lagtech,I dont see you saying anything about my post,to buy one bold9900 in which the seller post to be two at the rate of #30000 seem very acidious
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Habidab: Boss lagtech,I dont see you saying anything about my post

What post sir?

Hope you have picked up your phone.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

What post sir?

I post on page 12.I the phone is even giving me problem now,it keeps hotting and display activation on top side instead of Network logo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

What post sir?

yes today,but I found it to ne one phone instead of two
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Habidab: Oga lagtech,this is Habeeb Abiola.you help me bid on blackberry 9900(white and black) 2 in total,but for me just receiving my item for a month plus today is not a thing to write about with #30,000.firstly there is only one item in the pack which is verizon black colour blackberry.so exclamating,and this is my first time of transacting with you Boss.please what happen to the second phone? embarassed embarassed

Item number is http://m.ebay.com/itm/301208742796?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Please boss do something coz am not feeling ok about this

After collecting this oneself,I dey fear make the phone no blow becuase its hots more than ordinary,and I never start browsing o.what if I start to use it.the battery no gree full at all
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

Can you find the weight.

Cost + commission is $2050 (N348,500).Cant tell shipping without knowing weight.
according to amazon, 37.4 pounds. I used my US ebay and I saw links that were never there when I searched with naija address. so please for one that costs $1000, tell me total cost(commission and shipping assuming it weighs 40pounds)

You just dodge the other question answer the one wey get money grin grin grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Habidab: yes today,but I found it to ne one phone instead of two

You only ordered one phone -a blackberry from Ebay item 301208742796 and paid 30k on Sunday June 15th 2014.
You owe us N3660.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
NnamdiN: according to amazon, 37.4 pounds. I used my US ebay and I saw links that were never there when I searched with naija address. so please for one that costs $1000, tell me total cost(commission and shipping assuming it weighs 40pounds)

You just dodge the other question answer the one wey get money grin grin grin

What other question? You only asked one question-how much to land in Naija. Please check this link-product weight always differs from shipping weight as when item is secured and packed -it weighs more.

http://www.amazon.com/Presonus-StudioLive-16-Channel-Performance-Recording/dp/B001N0LI48
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

You only ordered one phone -a blackberry from Ebay item 301208742796 and paid 30k on Sunday June 15th 2014.
You owe us N3660.
is it one,but the seller says its two
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

You owe us N3660.
am ready to pay any amount am owing,just want to know its not two phone.but the seller says its two.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Habidab: is it one,but the seller says its two

It cant be 2-This is the ad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301208742796?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D301208742796%26_rdc%3D1

Please send in balance-Jimmy forgot to ask before he sent it to you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

What other question? You only asked one question-how much to land in Naija. Please check this link-product weight always differs from shipping weight as when item is secured and packed -it weighs more.

http://www.amazon.com/Presonus-StudioLive-16-Channel-Performance-Recording/dp/B001N0LI48
This is the other question hello lagtech, is the gateway tablet laptop in naija yet? Did the other one ship on wednesday as you said?

According to the link you gave me, it weighs 42.8, lets work on assumption please, round it to 50 pounds,(would add money if it weighs more) give me total of everything assuming the item is 1000 usd...My client needs the feedback urgently
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Aileru-your Sony e-Reader. Just arrived.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
NnamdiN: This is the other question hello lagtech, is the gateway tablet laptop in naija yet? Did the other one ship on wednesday as you said?

According to the link you gave me, it weighs 42.8, lets work on assumption please, round it to 50 pounds,(would add money if it weighs more) give me total of everything assuming the item is 1000 usd...My client needs the feedback urgently

No-not yet.

Lenovo has shipped.

If price is $1000 and weight is 50 pounds-then total will be N221,000.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Kasmal-just arrived.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

No-not yet.

Lenovo has shipped.

If price is $1000 and weight is 50 pounds-then total will be N221,000.
ok thank you but I ordered the gateway tablet laptop and not the lenovo, please verify
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Lagtech I will be grateful if you can fund your PP account quickly and complete the transaction cos I need the laptop and other items I ordered (e cigarette and Timber land shoe) plus the memory card with you to ship at once when it arrives your address in US
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
NnamdiN: ok thank you but I ordered the gateway tablet laptop and not the lenovo, please verify

Wow-sent you Lenovo! There are 2 unpaid for Gateways coming too-you can exchange. Is it Gateway dual core or Gateway tablet.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
fashrola: @Lagtech I will be grateful if you can fund your PP account quickly and complete the transaction cos I need the laptop and other items I ordered (e cigarette and Timber land shoe) plus the memory card with you to ship at once when it arrives your address in US

I understand sir-but just got your order this morning here-will do today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Engineers-recycling deal this weekend. We tried recyling deals for @Confluence @Mrseamy-while it was time consuming for us and we had lots of arguments- It was more than profitable. If you want laptops for $1 $10-this is where you can go.
There's a deal for assorted laptops today-almost 100 in all. Please note that I said RECYLING LAPTOPS. None of these laptops are READY TO GO. Well sometimes-one can be lucky and that happens. All are missing chargers and many are missing some parts. But at $1 to $20 for one-one cannot loose.

Normally the minimum for recycling is 40k-and covers pick up and diagnose only-you have to pay for repairs and shipping-BUT if you are interested today and have 25k-you can participate. The 25k will get you

-at least 10 to 15 laptops
-We get at least one ready for you and you pay to ship it

You decide how to deal with the rest-whether ship by sir or air. If you want them repaired here-it will take time.

I have seen the laptops and they are mainly Pentium Ms and dual cores. Some have webcams. So far I have seen no i3s or i5s-still checking.

Interested send 25k. What to take all -250k.

All the laptops will be picked up today/tomorrow.

Your 1 laptop that we will get ready for free can be shipped Wednesday and land between July 26th and August 9th. Laptops like d410 and netbooks can ship for N3500. 15.6 laptops can ship for about 7k.

If USPS-can ship on Tuesday and land within 3 to 10 business days.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Waiting for d update on d encyclopeadia.

Wot abt d pix of my iBooks ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

Wow-sent you Lenovo! There are 2 unpaid for Gateways coming too-you can exchange. Is it Gateway dual core or Gateway tablet.
gateway tablet laptop, 15" 3gb ram, 1-something hard drive
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech:

I understand sir-but just got your order this morning here-will do today.
thx for understanding
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
NnamdiN: gateway tablet laptop, 15" 3gb ram, 1-something hard drive

Yes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
ariyebaba: Waiting for d update on d encyclopeadia.

Wot abt d pix of my iBooks ?

Will post pics of ibooks.

To pick up Encyclopedias- will cost $40

$10 petrol cost to New Brighton.
$30 Commission.

Look for any other free items in New Brighton to conserve money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Our of members just ordered a US Phone. For those who buy on craigslist on a regular basis-or have ebay/paypal accounts-you can buy one of these phones and the phone is yours. You can then use this number to

-Directly communicate with craiglist sellers
-Register on Websites
-Activate Ebay/Paypal if you are using a USA address.

There is a sale for this Virgin Mobile phone today for $6-total including minutes on the phone to activate it is 10K today.

There are other more costly phones and maybe even cheaper phones that can be found on craigslist or at the Goodwill store.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech: @Gboliwe-your items
Thank you. The perfumes should have all arrived by now.

I'll wait for the wrist-watches before you ship. This is so I get everything in one parcel and also to aid you in charging me. cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello, your front page, you try with your write up, i believe you wanna be explicit enough, but its too kinda bulky.
What is the total charge for bidding for laptops and then shiping here.
What is the total charge for buying/biding for phones and other PDAs and also shipping here.
If a bid is lost, do i still pay additional money for the next bid?
I would like to get direct answers to this questions sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
oberttechnology: Hello, your front page, you try with your write up, i believe you wanna be explicit enough, but its too kinda bulky.
What is the total charge for bidding for laptops and then shiping here.
What is the total charge for buying/biding for phones and other PDAs and also shipping here.
If a bid is lost, do i still pay additional money for the next bid?
I would like to get direct answers to this questions sir.

We tried with limited info-questions kept coming-so we added detailed info.

If you are talking about Ebay:

1) For phones $20 commission and shipping to Naija whether bidding or buy it now.
2) If you loose a bid-we refund your money in 3 business days.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
lagtech: Our of members just ordered a US Phone. For those who buy on craigslist on a regular basis-or have ebay/paypal accounts-you can buy one of these phones and the phone is yours. You can then use this number to

-Directly communicate with craiglist sellers
-Register on Websites
-Activate Ebay/Paypal if you are using a USA address.

There is a sale for this Virgin Mobile phone today for $6-total including minutes on the phone to activate it is 10K today.

There are other more costly phones and maybe even cheaper phones that can be found on craigslist or at the Goodwill store.
I would need this one too (cheap one) but how will it be possible to recharge when in need next time?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vstuffs: I am selling a dell latitude laptop d 610
Specifications
1GB Ram
Wireless
40GB
dvd/cd-rom
Battery Good
Comes with charger

#17,000

or OBO
laptop is with lagtech
Is this laptop still available? If yes, what's the last price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.