Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537942 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lagtech you haven't purchased any of my item yet. What's wrong?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
fashrola: lagtech have u bought the e juice?

Bro-you have asked me this almost 5 times in 2 days! Your juice will be bought and shipped on time!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
yhellow: Am just happy to hear this, is now 3laptops u receive today? Does the HP LT G62 come with bag? God bless u

One of the laptops has a bag-check the pics.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
TopSpot: help me put the 40 gb HDD and caddy.

I can put the hard drive-but there is no caddy-you have to buy that on ebay. I suggest you go higher than 40gb since your laptop uses SATA hard drive not the older IDE. SATA hard drives are cheaper than IDE. 40Gb ide is almost the same price as a 80gb sata.

You can get

80gb -$15

160gb-$20

250gb-$30.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
tradeplusib:

Hi tripodmode, are you on bbm/whatsapp? could you please drop your contact details will be needing some soon. Thanks

Call/whatsapp- 08143808301 or bbm-3334eabf

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
idokojerry: Lagtech you haven't purchased any of my item yet. What's wrong?

I replied you almost 6 hours ago.

The seller of the BB- is likely a criminal. We were scheduled to meet him yesterday and drove all the way to his location-he did not show up and has not replied our messages. Thats petrol and time gone down the drain.He likely stole the phone and thought we were Police or he is thief trying to rob people. Please look for another phone or item.

Ebay: I also already explained to you that for the Ebay items you have to wait until I load Paypal in order to pay for the item. You didnt mention an ebay item yesterday-I only saw it in your message this morning.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
lagtech:
Lagtech any update abt d paypal transfer reply me on BBM sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thx, pls help me out with d last laptop and those battery
lagtech:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
lagtech:

Bro-you have asked me this almost 5 times in 2 days! Your juice will be bought and shipped on time!!!
lol no vex nah :d
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
lagtech:

I replied you almost 6 hours ago.

The seller of the BB- is likely a criminal. We were scheduled to meet him yesterday and drove all the way to his location-he did not show up and has not replied our messages. Thats petrol and time gone down the drain.He likely stole the phone and thought we were Police or he is thief trying to rob people. Please look for another phone or item.

Ebay: I also already explained to you that for the Ebay items you have to wait until I load Paypal in order to pay for the item. You didnt mention an ebay item yesterday-I only saw it in your message this morning.
Boss! Did u get the login details I sent? How far with the minis? If I use the $103 Ups Express shipping, will it be sent directly to me in Ile-ife, Osun state or lagos?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BARNABASS(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
New here though, i wish everyone a successful business.i lov d deals on craiglist just that i am yet to get money 4 dis biz.i would av loved post some xciting deals here,just dat my phond cant do such things.Hoping to join this biz soonest because as an undergraduate,dis will be a very interesting biz to do on campus.I salute u all@blaxx,vstuffs and lagtech.keep d good work.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
lagtech:

No sir. My focus the next 4 days is all mass purchase and recycle laptops.

but my case is similar to mass purchase and recycle laptops too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Shinner2010: Lagtech any update abt d paypal transfer reply me on BBM sir

No-not yet.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Damolux01: Boss! Did u get the login details I sent? How far with the minis? If I use the $103 Ups Express shipping, will it be sent directly to me in Ile-ife, Osun state or lagos?

Yes-will be sent to Ife-but you may have to go to the Post Office to pick it up. They are supposed to deliver-but Jimmy has been picking up at the Post Office. I replied your message.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
BARNABASS: New here though, i wish everyone a successful business.i lov d deals on craiglist just that i am yet to get money 4 dis biz.i would av loved post some xciting deals here,just dat my phond cant do such things.Hoping to join this biz soonest because as an undergraduate,dis will be a very interesting biz to do on campus.I salute u all@blaxx,vstuffs and lagtech.keep d good work.

Hope to see you on board soon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
fashrola: lol no vex nah :d

No-I no vex.

I understand the situation. We will handle it well.

We appreciate your business.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
crudedude:

but my case is similar to mass purchase and recycle laptops too.

Yes -it is.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga lag dis are d iteam number i saw on goodwill plzz try and take a luk at dem my buget is $30 so tell me wat to do 17241167 17286903 17244927 abeg no vex say dem many ooooo na so d business d b sumtim plzz reply me wit any information so dat i will no wat to do next oga lag u can search 4 dem wit dis number all u ave to do is jst click on d search and put d number jst lke d way ebay and craigslist are plzz try 4 me jst want to check it out mayb other nairalanders will visit it toooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2014
lagtech:

No-I no vex.

I understand the situation. We will handle it well.

We appreciate your business.
alright a picture of the e-juice would be highly appreciated
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2014
@lagtech. I nid a 4g universal modem, kindly help purchase whenever u want to go out to pick items.I dnt mind if it used( to ship with my laptop). Hw much pls?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2014
femadesh: @lagtech. I nid a 4g universal modem, kindly help purchase whenever u want to go out to pick items.I dnt mind if it used( to ship with my laptop). Hw much pls?

Those very uncommon here-if used at all. But you can check ebay-for one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 2:38am On Jul 18, 2014
lagtech:

I can put the hard drive-but there is no caddy-you have to buy that on ebay. I suggest you go higher than 40gb since your laptop uses SATA hard drive not the older IDE. SATA hard drives are cheaper than IDE. 40Gb ide is almost the same price as a 80gb sata.

You can get

80gb -$15

160gb-$20

250gb-$30.
okay. Thanks. I want the 80gb. I will search for the caddy on eBay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2014
lagtech:

Those very uncommon here-if used at all. But you can check ebay-for one.
help me login into eBay. It's on my cart i.e the caddy. Let me know when u buy or if I need to search for another one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=idokojerry]

Ipod Paid for

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281381839562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Send color and type of power bank to be purchased.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2014
TopSpot: okay. Thanks. I want the 80gb. I will search for the caddy on eBay.

Ok.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2014
lagtech: Need to know who has this item. Was sent to our office-without a name. If yours-please cite Ebay item number.

Na wa ooooooooooooooooo. So if I didn't go through your posts, I wouldn't have seen this. This is my victoria secrets perfume. Here's the item number 181453041051
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2014
i salute everybody here. Pls i need a good android tablet for $35
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-will be sent to Ife-but you may have to go to the Post Office to pick it up. They are supposed to deliver-but Jimmy has been picking up at the Post Office. I replied your message.
Thanks boss...update me when it's cleared pls.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Oga lag any news abt d link i sent u where u able to wrk on it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag any news abt d link i sent u where u able to wrk on it

What step do you want to take? Do you want to buy them?

Anyway-I cant search for those numbers like that. Send the full links-Like this :

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Quantum-Instruments-Qflash-Model-T4D-17251132.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2014
@Confluence-Laptops

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2014
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mob/4551485035.html help me mail ds seller. And ds one too minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/sys/4573991549.html help me offer him $150

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.