Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,089 members, 7,842,129 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (535120 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Xtfield:
I am still in a state of shock after I received Lagtech's last mail where he said I could get my items - 6boxes of books and 5 laptops in a matter of days or WEEKS! I really do not understand. Lagtech had always said sea shipping will be 9 - 12 weeks. 16 weeks is gone now (My items shipped furst week of July) I am totally confused as I still have some books with him which I almost sent another shipping funds for last week but something cautioned me to hold on. Is it not said thay if you find yourself in a hole then the best way to get out of it is to stop digging? I write this not to cast aspersion on Lagtech's integrity but I think some percentage of untruthfulness has entered this business. And the difference between 99% truth and 100% lie is same as exists between six and half a dozen.
you speak in parables man, I barely understood what you said

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
busky101:
you speak in parables man, I barely understood what you said

Then read again

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
greg420:

No naija PayPal cannot receive funds.
wow, I thought they can't receive funds from overseas, see how come all these nairaland paypal niggas fund accounts!!! Huh?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
busky101:
wow, I thought they can't receive funds from overseas, see how come all these nairaland paypal niggas fund accounts!!! Huh?

They have an alternative U.S paypal account that can fund/pay as well as receive funds.....If the person is genuine
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
greg420:

No naija PayPal cannot receive funds.
pls hw do i get one dat accepts funds
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
tjmc:
pls hw do i get one dat accepts funds

you need a USA paypal account that uses a dedicated VPN. .....It's a bit of a process which I don't know if you will be willing to go through to have and operate one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pls i need help.. I have placed order with lagtech and the order has being delayed for three months now and he wants me to wait for some more weeks which i currently cant due to some challenge that just came up. i already told him to refund me and
am sure that will take another 1 month base on his explanation on this thrend. in other to aviod that i
need the help of someone who is planning to send cash to him to pls use my cash thats with him and
send me the cash insted. pls i need tha money for something more urgent i dont mind. loosing part of d
money. pls help.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by toluxa1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello Lagtech. What do we do now ooo. Today makes it 5 weeks since you said my hard disk shipped. Question is, were there really any Hard Drives? Were they really shipped by Air Cargo? I have read your explanation several times as to causes of these delays but I still don't get how air cargo from the US to Nigeria will be taking 5 weeks and even up to 2 months like the cases of some. Are they smuggled in or what? People ship by air cargo every week now! Why is yours the only one that is so different and difficult? Gaskiya, I don tire. Even if you refund my money now, it's a loss na. Funds held down for 5 weeks, Lord knows how long the refund process will take again.

7 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Xtfield:
I am still in a state of shock after I received Lagtech's last mail where he said I could get my items - 6boxes of books and 5 laptops in a matter of days or WEEKS! I really do not understand. Lagtech had always said sea shipping will be 9 - 12 weeks. 16 weeks is gone now (My items shipped furst week of July) I am totally confused as I still have some books with him which I almost sent another shipping funds for last week but something cautioned me to hold on. Is it not said thay if you find yourself in a hole then the best way to get out of it is to stop digging? I write this not to cast aspersion on Lagtech's integrity but I think some percentage of untruthfulness has entered this business. And the difference between 99% truth and 100% lie is same as exists between six and half a dozen.

Sir aside from your items-we have items for 5 people and 40 laptops of our own. I am on this case everyday. Minnesota has no sea port. Items shipped by sea-go to New Jersey or New York. I have shipped cars in the past that got cleared in 10 weeks after shipping. For shipping in July and September-we used another shipper -I have no doubt about his realibility-it just seems now-that he didnt do things right. None of our items are lost and everything is being sorted out. Based on the timeline of items leaving in July -items should have landed September -worst case scenario-October. My apologies.
We shipped again by sea last week and I used the shipper that has always shipped our cars last year.
We have over a million naira of our own laptops-and we are not just sitting down-we are working on it.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
ariyebaba:
Lagtech, reply my mail.

I replied already.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
toluxa1:

We shipped a total of 75 hard drives over a period of 2 weeks. We had 3 paying customers -the rest were to be put on sale. Like I said when I emailed you-sorry it took longer than expected. Other items were shipped after that and arrived. Due to our location -we use multiple shippers hoping that one is faster than the other-sometimes it doesnt work out like that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

God bless am for you. Though you're very busy, please do create time and help me test run them. Thanks mucho.

Its an ebay item-when it lands- we will check it.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
femadesh:
@ lagtec

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4740125743.html

Can u help me pick dis wit my remainin change wit u?

Tanx

Seller was contacted -no response yet.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
chaloner:
151455286454 lagtech I won this item on ebay , want to know if the tablet is good for that price and how can you get it for me . Please reply . Henry

Cant really judge-but it looks good. No 3g-but it has a usb port that may be useable for usg doogle for sim card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mach-Speed-Technologies-Trio-Stealth-Pro-7-4GB-Wi-Fi-7in-Black-/151455286454?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D151455286454%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=jSZM%252FssEXmKGi16gMpdni%252Btg3lk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by spiralwedge(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
what of aliexpress.com?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
greg420:

They have an alternative U.S paypal account that can fund/pay as well as receive funds.....If the person is genuine
then can those with a Nigerian paypal receive funds here in Naija
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
busky101:
then can those with a Nigerian paypal receive funds here in Naija
NO Nigeria paypal cannot receive funds.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Oga lag did u check d link i sent u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Oga lag i wanted to ask u about d shoe hard drive and flash drive have they being shipped
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
toluxa1:
Hello Lagtech. What do we do now ooo. Today makes it 5 weeks since you said my hard disk shipped. Question is, were there really any Hard Drives? Were they really shipped by Air Cargo? I have read your explanation several times as to causes of these delays but I still don't get how air cargo from the US to Nigeria will be taking 5 weeks and even up to 2 months like the cases of some. Are they smuggled in or what? People ship by air cargo every week now! Why is yours the only one that is so different and difficult? Gaskiya, I don tire. Even if you refund my money now, it's a loss na. Funds held down for 5 weeks, Lord knows how long the refund process will take again.
Laugh wan break my neck here!!! Bros l kinda like that part" Are they smuggled in or what? Really now smuggled in as in drugs abi, Abeg una go kill person with laugh. God help you. Thank you Lord for saving me from Lagtech. Could you believe that l got items shipped from US last Monday 27th Oct. and l write now l have them already with me. The only thing l can say is all these delays and holding up of people's money that you people are doing, there is Go d o!!! @ Toluxa1 thanks for making my nite with that joke kind of question, are they smuggled in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
solaceTK:
Laugh wan break my neck here!!! Bros l kinda like that part" Are they smuggled in or what? Really now smuggled in as in drugs abi, Abeg una go kill person with laugh. God help you. Thank you Lord for saving me from Lagtech. Could you believe that l got items shipped from US last Monday 27th Oct. and l write now l have them already with me. The only thing l can say is all these delays and holding up of people's money that you people are doing, there is Go d o!!! @ Toluxa1 thanks for making my nite with that joke kind of question, are they smuggled in?
dis one don turn personal beef, only God sabi the kinda issue you and oga lagtech get cos I still prefer his services!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
lagtech:

Sir aside from your items-we have items for 5 people and 40 laptops of our own. I am on this case everyday. Minnesota has no sea port. Items shipped by sea-go to New Jersey or New York. I have shipped cars in the past that got cleared in 10 weeks after shipping. For shipping in July and September-we used another shipper -I have no doubt about his realibility-it just seems now-that he didnt do things right. None of our items are lost and everything is being sorted out. Based on the timeline of items leaving in July -items should have landed September -worst case scenario-October. My apologies.
We shipped again by sea last week and I used the shipper that has always shipped our cars last year.
We have over a million naira of our own laptops-and we are not just sitting down-we are working on it.
Now the truth has finally come out.You changed shippers. Why? You left an old reliable shipper for a new untested one. Why change a winning team? Let the shipper tell you what exactly the problem is. Tell us here. Some of us might be able to help.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by toluxa1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Elemental:
Kudos to Lagtech and Jimmy, I received my laptop yesterday in Warri. Packaging was superb. Though there was some hiccups in delivery, all in all, excellent service

Next time use Kobomart Logistics for your PICKUPS to avoid HICCUPS wink

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
lagtech:

We shipped a total of 75 hard drives over a period of 2 weeks. We had 3 paying customers -the rest were to be put on sale. Like I said when I emailed you-sorry it took longer than expected. Other items were shipped after that and arrived. Due to our location -we use multiple shippers hoping that one is faster than the other-sometimes it doesnt work out like that.
u mean. D hard drives are. On ground now? Or stl waiting to b cleared frm d shipper?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by toluxa1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
busky101:
yes, you can receive funds from oda paypal accounts

You CAN NOT receive funds, you can only send.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
toluxa1:

You CAN NOT receive funds, you can only send.

Sure you can but not Nigerian paypal it has not been enabled.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
lagtech:

Cant really judge-but it looks good. No 3g-but it has a usb port that may be useable for usg doogle for sim card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mach-Speed-Technologies-Trio-Stealth-Pro-7-4GB-Wi-Fi-7in-Black-/151455286454?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D151455286454%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=jSZM%252FssEXmKGi16gMpdni%252Btg3lk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
thanks , I won this can you pay for me so I can send the money to you , I have not fund my paypal .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ahmed4002(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
greg420:

Sure you can but not Nigerian paypal it has not been enabled.
you guys are confusing me, so you mean that I cnt buy funds from resellers and that I can only make payment with my credit or debit card details on the naija paypal?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
you guys are confusing me, so you mean that I cnt buy funds from resellers and that I can only make payment with my credit or debit card details on the naija paypal?

you can buy from sellers but these sellers have or make use of USA paypal account where they can sell paypal and also receive when they buy from others too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2014
greg420:

you can buy from sellers but these sellers have or make use of USA paypal account where they can sell paypal and also receive when they buy from others too.
ok, I sent u an email, pls add me on whatsapp let's not derail the thread... Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
ok, I sent u an email, pls add me on whatsapp let's not derail the thread... Thanks

ok replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.