Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (538086 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
gud for u

grin This is business bro...no need making enemies when business will still go on and on and on even after one has incurred losses or lost a relative. There really is no need to make enemies out of people. That is all i am saying and that is my school of thought. After this deal that has gone wrong, you wont die, i wont die and even other affected people wont die. We will all dust our bodies, take a bath and move on. Life goes beyond all this so there really is no need to say awful things to each other or threaten eachother...really.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
don't worry I will reply you the way u need on your personal thread , hav seen it , soon u will welcome me
Bros..I am not on anyone side...but I think everyone have d right to said what they want..even if it favour some people and do not favour others....balogunsam spoke his mind..and you do not agreed with him do not mean you should go and destroy balogunsam thread...
You have your own opinion..he have every equal right to express his own opinion...so..face lagtech...and not d opposite...remember..u still have your hosting..biz to protect..

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

grin This is business bro...no need making enemies when business will still go on and on and on even after one has incurred losses or lost a relative. There really is no need to make enemies out of people. That is all i am saying and that is my school of thought. After this deal that has gone wrong, you wont die, i wont die and even other affected people wont die. We will all dust our bodies, take a bath and move on. Life goes beyond all this so there really is no need to say awful things to each other or threaten eachother...really.
wen u go home read psalm 23..... Choosin u as one won't retard me but wil accelerate me nd bliv me if dat biz goes wrong I must b strong but dey won't cos receive d same price at d end
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Vstuffs:

Bros..I am not on anyone side...but I think everyone have d right to said what they want..even if it favour some people and do not favour others....balogunsam spoke his mind..and you do not agreed with him do not mean you should go and destroy balogunsam thread...
You have your own opinion..he have every equal right to express his own opinion...so..face lagtech...and not d opposite...remember..u still have your hosting..biz to protect..
thank God dey are all showing face , another lagtech boy Vstuff.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
thank God dey are all showing face , another lagtech boy Vstuff.
No insult..but I think u are a confuse fellow

10 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
tragi-comedy galore...

12 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin
dragnet:
tragi-comedy galore...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
@ all please lets keep our heads and not play into the hands of those that are orchestrating this grand "Heist"

If you have paid money to the op on this thread your business is not with anybody but @lagtech himself! so please ignore distractions and lets focus on the matter at hand.

This has now officially turned into a well orchestrated "con scheme" funelling clients funds for the op's intrest while clients continually are left in agony while bearing considerable losses.

It is now time to take lagtech on.

Anyone with a axe to grind can go ahead and file a complaint using the details below, preferablly make a call to lodge your complaints first and follow up with an email with all the relevant proof attached.

File a Complaint

If you have a complaint about a business, call us at 311 or (612) 673-3000, or email us at Minneapolis311@minneapolismn.gov, Name of business, address, date and time, and type of complaint will help us resolve your concern.

This is a first step, rather than come and waste time and energy here lets deal with this issue with 'smarts' and 'effectiveness'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
You can file a complaint here also:

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
dragnet:
tragi-comedy galore...

cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
tradeplusib:
@ all please lets keep our heads and not play into the hands of those that are orchestrating this grand "Heist"

If you have paid money to the op on this thread your business is not with anybody but @lagtech himself! so please ignore distractions and lets focus on the matter at hand.

This has now officially turned into a well orchestrated "con scheme" funelling clients funds for the op's intrest while clients continually are left in agony while bearing considerable losses.

It is now time to take lagtech on.

Anyone with a axe to grind can go ahead and file a complaint using the details below, preferablly make a call to lodge your complaints first and follow up with an email with all the relevant proof attached.

File a Complaint

If you have a complaint about a business, call us at 311 or (612) 673-3000, or email us at Minneapolis311@minneapolismn.gov, Name of business, address, date and time, and type of complaint will help us resolve your concern.

This is a first step, rather than come and waste time and energy here lets deal with this issue with 'smarts' and 'effectiveness'
and u are 100% sure that lagtech lives in usa ,abi?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
dragnet:
tragi-comedy galore...

Fun, at the EXPENSE of people's plight... Not a nice one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
magicfinger1:
and u are 100% sure that lagtech lives in usa ,abi?

If you have proof otherwise please dont be shy and share that we may all take appropriate action. Thank you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
tradeplusib:

If you have proof otherwise please dont be shy and share that we may all take appropriate action. Thank you
I don't have any proof ,just that I learnt bitter lessons from the linkto saga .linkto was in calabar but yet got many to believed he was in usa.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
magicfinger1:
I don't have any proof ,just that I learnt bitter lessons from the linkto saga .linkto was in calabar but yet got many to believed he was in usa.

Until otherwise proof is obtained let us not derail lets not go chasing after shadows while abandoning where we can make swift progress
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
dragnet:
tragi-comedy galore...
Hahahaha. This has indeed become a comedy thread. I can't believe I now visit here when I'm bored and feel like laughing. My pain is some people here are just good at making empty threats. The other day one lady here quoted me and said she felt like slapping me because I asked her to calm down, not more than two days later she shamelessly came here to announce that she had gotten her refund.
This is what we are saying, all the noise and threat will do NOTHING. I couldn't get enough laugh when someone here said he was going to consult some USELESS diety (As if those things still work).
Business is not for kids please!!!

More so if you don't have enough money in your reserve then importation business IS NOT FOR YOU because things may likely go wrong and you will go hungry. Don't use your life savings for ANY ONLINE business.
I repeat, BUSINESS IS NOT FOR KIDS. But this post should not be confused as a justification for the delays in the delivery of your respective items. It's really a frustrating experience I must say.
Compliment of the season!

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Finally a permanent cure for HBP has been found courtesy of Lagtech. U know, on 26th l was so pissed off by my lady that my face looked like someone who just wrestled with devil, instead of having serious issues with her l came straight away to this thread and in less than 5 mins l was already smiling from ear to ear. But seriously Nigerians are the most wicked beings on earth l swear it was Nigeria that God wanted to destroy in d bible not really Sodom and Gomorrah. How can someone tie down fellow youths money for 6 months and still sleep well at night. Sometimes l am forced to ask if God really created all men, because l swear devil do have many children. For those fools who will still send money to Lagtech pls if you really do not know what to do with that money, there are many motherless babies home you can visit and donate that money instead of sowing it into a life that is already condemned for judgement. Don't ever fool yourself that Lagtech will change because l believe some pple ll neva change at least Lagtech is a living proof of that.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
l don't want to bust anyone's bubble but in d end no everyone will get a pin nor a refund. Lagtech said he had delivered to over 500 persons worth ova N5 million nd asked if it is because of 20 persons item worth 200k that he will now run away. How dare u insult our sensibilities and intelligence? what happened to the guy u are owing 275k? what happened to the guy you are holding his 8 laptops? so you mean the 20 guys are just ranting because of 10k. You really have no soul and l pity u, u poor man. By the end of first quarter of 2015 we will still be talking about this same thing. Some of u just walked into a street fight.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
"Lagtech has delayed our items"
everybody knows that
"how are we going to get out our items"

one says
"i will wait patiently till i get all my items"
another says
"i will swear and threaten him till i get all my items"

then i remember a proverb that says:

"an empty barrel, make the loudest noise"

8 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
solaceTK:
For those fools who will still send money to Lagtech pls if you really do not know what to do with that money,there are many motherless babies home you can visit and donate that money instead of sowing it into a life that is already condemned for judgement. Don't ever fool yourself that Lagtech will change because l believe some pple ll neva change at least Lagtech is a living proof of that.
ROTFLMAO *falls from minnesota mountain*
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
it is really tragic that all this are happening,

i believe There are times you'll have to make a decision, hold
your ground and damned the consequences and
face everything to the end.

May we never let the things we dont
have or can't have spoil the enjoyment and
happiness of the things we have or can have.

I pray the op to do the needful.

Time is really ticking

All is well
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
God Bless You bro.
balogunsam:

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Another link for filing a complaint:

http://www.stpaul.gov/index.aspx?NID=2848

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Negro1: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2014
lagtech:

Thank you for staying with us and still trusting in us even though your items have been delayed. No problem-contact Jimmy and pick up after the new year.
If ibook still remain, I'll Like one myself, btw u vnt replied my mail as to d date.

Ogborokiri hw ur syde brothaly
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2014
I called Jimmy to ask for my items and also to arrange how to meet him to return the two dead laptops lagtech sent to me and all he did was to start insulting his parents, this is coming from someone who has refused to pick my calls and someone who is working hand in hand with lagtech. They collected my money and wickedly held on to it for 5 months plus without giving me my items or cash and now this.
Jimmy is on the run, he does not go to shop anymore and he uses alternative monikers on this thread to insult those of us making complaints. The days of reckoning cometh.
My God will give his judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
ResourceMan:
I called Jimmy to ask for my items and also to arrange how to meet him to return the two dead laptops lagtech sent to me and all he did was to start insulting his parents, this is coming from someone who has refused to pick my calls and someone who is working hand in hand with lagtech. They collected my money and wickedly held on to it for 5 months plus without giving me my items or cash and now this.
Jimmy is on the run, he does not go to shop anymore and he uses alternative monikers on this thread to insult those of us making complaints. The days of reckoning cometh.
My God will give his judgement.
bros ,are u sure this so called jimmy isn't lagtech himself?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
solaceTK:
l don't want to bust anyone's bubble but in d end no everyone will get a pin nor a refund. Lagtech said he had delivered to over 500 persons worth ova N5 million nd asked if it is because of 20 persons item worth 200k that he will now run away. How dare u insult our sensibilities and intelligence? what happened to the guy u are owing 275k? what happened to the guy you are holding his 8 laptops? so you mean the 20 guys are just ranting because of 10k. You really have no soul and l pity u, u poor man. By the end of first quarter of 2015 we will still be talking about this same thing. Some of u just walked into a street fight.
bros ,u nailed it too sharp and hard but u said the plain undilluted truth. Ur points are exactly what I have been trying to make ppl here understand. I made this same point almost 3 weeks back when I told the victims here that many of them won't get anything back but the fast and aggressive ones among them may be lucky to get partial refunds. What happened here was that many monikers here aren't real and only belongs to either the op or his friends so each time someone raises an alarm,those monikers jumps out to calm ppls nerves that they should be patient. I expected the victims here to have made plans to make sure the op so called agent in lagos doesn't run,but they wasted time in doing that.just like u said I also told them that they will be on this issue till march if care isn't taken.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
pman06:
"Lagtech has delayed our items"
everybody knows that
"how are we going to get out our items"

one says
"i will wait patiently till i get all my items"
another says
"i will swear and threaten him till i get all my items"

then i remember a proverb that says:

"an empty barrel, make the loudest noise"
u don't seem to have any serious business with the op. Because if you had borrowed 300k and ur creditors are breathing fire on ur neck day and night ,u won't have wriiten this. So those shouting for their money are empty barrels? Someone nearly had his school business ruined because of this and someone education nearly stopped ,so they should just keep quiet and wait till lagtech ruin their lives, abi?welldone .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.