Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537591 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
I have this to sell. let me know if you need it.

Dell Inspiron Mini.
Condition : like new.
Ram : 1gb.
Storage : 150gb.
Webcam : yes.
Battery : 2 hours+
Display : 11 inch.
Processor : Intel Core Duo, 1.87ghz.
Price : 33k (slightly negotiable).
Call or WhatsApp 08094301125.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Justiceotuya:
recieved my laptop today. lagtech thanks. will soon update pictures

Bro when was it shipped?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Today Sunday of Jan 11 of 15.

Lagtech my Oga at the top a prayer for you :

May all you labor for go the way you treated your clients here.

all I need is Amen.

may the light of Ayaku follow you everywhere you go.
Happy Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Has anyone heard from lagtech? This one he's no more replying his mails, thought he said final pick is this weekend?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by MazadoGoodman: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
madridfc:
Has anyone heard from lagtech? This one he's no more replying his mails, thought he said final pick is this weekend?

He has persistently proven that anyone who believes what he says, does so at the risk of being disappointed AGAIN and AGAIN. His "deliberate" failure to answer very simple questions here or make everything transparent, in order to ease the pain and pressure on those who trusted him, has brought about all the negativity and lamentation being experience on this thread.
One is left wondering why help offers, to end or amicably resolve this "macabre dance", have not been accepted and utilised....

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
hello friends, I got a 10 dollar voucher on EBay, how do I go about using it. first time things. thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TrendyTopaz: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Have followed this thread for quite sometime and this is my observation, Lagtech make u third and fourth party shippers, that is to say that he does not even know the final shipper of his goods and when it will arrive, whatever he tells people here is what his own shipper told him. Look at it this way, Lagtech send items to shipper A, Shipper A package items(lagtech's own and other clients) and send to Shipper B, then the cycle continue till it got to the final shipper that is certified that will ship to Nigeria.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
gowaga68:
Today Sunday of Jan 11 of 15.

Lagtech my Oga at the top a prayer for you :

May all you labor for go the way you treated your clients here.

all I need is Amen.

may the light of Ayaku follow you everywhere you go.
Happy Sunday.
You had better keep your mouth short.
What you should have done here is to pray for amicable resolve of the issue at hand.
Anyone could be in Lagtech's situation.
I do not see any reason for this, there is no Amen for it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwubyk:

What you should have done here is to pray for amicable resolve of the issue at hand.

Guy, abeg i said abeg.. i take what ever you dey worship beg you to mind your business..

do i have anything with you?

abi i call ya name..

don't tell me its one of thos Monikas used by E.di..licks

face front joor. cool cool cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
gowaga68:

Guy, abeg i said abeg.. i take what ever you dey worship beg you to mind your business..

abi i call ya name..

It is uncalled for.
Period!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwubyk:

i no talk anything o...i just say make I highlight some words...
gowaga68:

abi i call ya name..
hahahaha.....see finishing. Oba of Benin must hear this...#shots fired shocked

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
gowaga68:

abi i call ya name..

for the first time since this debacle started,u made me laugh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
TrendyTopaz:
Have followed this thread for quite sometime and this is my observation, Lagtech make u third and fourth party shippers, that is to say that he does not even know the final shipper of his goods and when it will arrive, whatever he tells people here is what his own shipper told him. Look at it this way, Lagtech send items to shipper A, Shipper A package items Lagtech's own and other clients) and send to Shipper B, then the cycle continue till it got to the final shipper that is certified that will ship to Nigeria.
A very good possibility. But why then did Lagtech find it difficult to explain to us. If he had done, many of us would have understood in spite of the pain. The point is in whatever business we do, we must never keep our clients in the dark. Never keep them guessing. When I was in school I did a course in communication Arts and one of the things my lecturer highlighted when he was teaching us on "Rumour" was that "The amount of rumour in circulation at any given point in time is dependent on the amount of information made available" meaning that if you hoard information, you increase speculations. But I do not think this is peculiar to Lagtech alone. Most Nigerian businesses including government do this a lot. Early December 2014, I had a problem with my school bus and I contacted a dealer to help me procure a bus from Cotonou. I deposited what I had with him and he promised to deliver on or before 24th December. I pleaded with him earnestly to ensure he keeps his word as I will need the bus for the new school term scheduled to begin on 5th January. As I type this now, the bus is yet to be delivered. And the dealer has stopped picking my calls. The latest I heard from his contacts is that he had bought so many vehicles for people who made little deposits and those ones have failed to make payments so he can not raise additional funds to make our own purchase. Fear or shame will not allow him to come out clean with us.

For those raining curses on Lagtech, I really do not think that is good. I for one do not wish him any bad whether in his private, family or business life. How do I get my goods if anything bad happens to him? God must surely preserve his life and business and God must help him to overcome whatever challenges he has whether they are self inflicted or caused by third or fourth parties. That is my earnest desire for him and I never cease to mention him in my prayers. If he had committed any sin in handling our money, I pray God to show him mercy, forgive him and help him to pull through these difficult times.

I rest my case.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Xtfield:
A very good possibility. But why then did Lagtech find it difficult to explain to us. If he had done, many of us would have understood in spite of the pain. The point is in whatever business we do, we must never keep our clients in the dark. Never keep them guessing. When I was in school I did a course in communication Arts and one of the things my lecturer highlighted when he was teaching us on "Rumour" was that "The amount of rumour in circulation at any given point in time is dependent on the amount of information made available" meaning that if you hoard information, you increase speculations. But I do not think this is peculiar to Lagtech alone. Most Nigerian businesses including government do this a lot. Early December 2014, I had a problem with my school bus and I contacted a dealer to help me procure a bus from Cotonou. I deposited what I had with him and he promised to deliver on or before 24th December. I pleaded with him earnestly to ensure he keeps his word as I will need the bus for the new school term scheduled to begin on 5th January. As I type this now, the bus is yet to be delivered. And the dealer has stopped picking my calls. The latest I heard from his contacts is that he had bought so many vehicles for people who made little deposits and those ones have failed to make payments so he can not raise additional funds to make our own purchase. Fear or shame will not allow him to come out clean with us.

For those raining curses on Lagtech, I really do not think that is good. I for one do not wish him any bad whether in his private, family or business life. How do I get my goods if anything bad happens to him? God must surely preserve his life and business and God must help him to overcome whatever challenges he has whether they are self inflicted or caused by third or fourth parties. That is my earnest desire for him and I never cease to mention him in my prayers. If he had committed any sin in handling our money, I pray God to show him mercy, forgive him and help him to pull through these difficult times.

I rest my case.
great post.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
@xtfield

God bless you sir for that post, you just said my mind.

I'v been scammed in my experience online, but never have i called someone a scam and still tell him to refund me or give me what i paid for (with demurage).
I just pray things work out just fine for us all in the end.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Been away since middle of the week-all emails and bbm messages (140 in all) replied. More good news is coming in and we are making progress every day. Outstanding pick ups will be made and also payments where due. We have not made a profit since August due to all the delays and unforeseen circumstances and in fact have lost almost 1 million naira. We appreciate the patience of our customers and apologise for all inconveniences. All will end well.

We had 2 pick ups last week. Some pick ups are expected this week Friday. The NAHCO embargo was just part of the challenges we encountered. Another part was goods held up by shippers before the embargo. Almost all have been resolved and the few that remain -we will be claiming this week and next week.

We are also continuing to pay refunds to those due. Paying refunds has not been easy. Most of these refunds are for items that we have not even picked up-so one has to source for the funds.

Compensation Plan
We are in this business to stay and no business can survive without customers. Some of the laptops we designed to help our agents and partners affected by the multiple delays are arriving. If you are a seller and ordered a laptop and it arrived late (over 1 month) and did not get a refund-you can get one of these laptops. You just pay the cost of shipping (5k to 8k depending on weight) at the point of pick up. There are about 19 laptops in all. The first set to arrive include:
Lenovo thinkpad t60-dual core
Dell Latitude d600
Toshiba Satellite A205 dual core
HP Compaq nc6220
Dell Inspiron 6000
All have brand new batteries and chargers.

This is going to be a good year.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Prince Hardeyehmi-your Sony i5 Laptop. Arrived and tested working. Has backlit keyboard, 6GB ram, 750GB HD.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Sony i5.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Mz K-Items from Victoria Secrets
Benji- 2 Dell latitude e4300 Laptops-4GB RAM

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Chuks-HP Pavilion dv4 laptop with webcam
Prince-the telescope.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Ariyebaba-these are pictures of the laptops. Please email me back.
Samalex2000 -some items arrived for you. Will load pictures during the week.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 5:03am On Jan 12, 2015
lagtech:
Been away since middle of the week-all emails and bbm messages (140 in all) replied. More good news is coming in and we are making progress every day. Outstanding pick ups will be made and also payments where due. We have not made a profit since August due to all the delays and unforeseen circumstances and in fact have lost almost 1 million naira. We appreciate the patience of our customers and apologise for all inconveniences. All will end well.

We had 2 pick ups last week. Some pick ups are expected this week Friday. The NAHCO embargo was just part of the challenges we encountered. Another part was goods held up by shippers before the embargo. Almost all have been resolved and the few that remain -we will be claiming this week and next week.

We are also continuing to pay refunds to those due. Paying refunds has not been easy. Most of these refunds are for items that we have not even picked up-so one has to source for the funds.

Compensation Plan
We are in this business to stay and no business can survive without customers. Some of the laptops we designed to help our agents and partners affected by the multiple delays are arriving. If you are a seller and ordered a laptop and it arrived late (over 1 month) and did not get a refund-you can get one of these laptops. You just pay the cost of shipping (5k to 8k depending on weight) at the point of pick up. There are about 19 laptops in all. The first set to arrive include:
Dell Latitude d600
HP Compaq nc6220
Dell Inspiron 6000

lagtech how about my items or refund , telling me sorry via email is what I didn't understand . My advice and I think a way to save u stress is to always copy and paste all this preaching and stop writing new ones , didn't you notice that they are all the same thing , still saying the same thing ?.... Iko onye ji amala mmadu ka aga eji makwala ya. Long time . HENRY

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2015
lagtech:

Compensation Plan
Dell Latitude d600
HP Compaq nc6220
Dell Inspiron 6000

1.) The big question here is when and who are picking up or being refunded?
2.) The 2nd bolded above clearly shows your toying with our patience and buying time,if nahco is a challenge you wudve said so then this regular epistles...you wud be surprised at the assistances you can get from your clients by being honest about your challenges...i couldn't help but notice that Ahmed4002 from lsm thread was here earlier and offered to help...@lagtech u can check lsm thread and contact him for assistance.
3) Another round of promises of this week and next week without any certainty,lagtech in your previous post u said last week and this week was for refunds for those who didnt get their goods..well clearly alot didnt get it...so why promise another 2weeks again...
4) This line Most of these refunds are for items that we have not even picked up clearly is annoying,an insult to your clients intelligence and a very shabby way of showing your insincerity to your clients.How can you say your refunding for items you didnt pickup when 80% of those clamoring for refund were members of your elite Programe,those who made craiglist purchases and you told at one point that youve shipped their items or gave false hope of pickup dates..
5) @lagtech youve have continually avoided the issues raised on this forum on shippers identity,list of items shipped and those for pickup and like you said earlier no business can survive without its customers,i doubt if you understand the importances of customers satisfaction and straightforwardness cux ya brand and integrity is now questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2015
iykmora:
i no talk anything o...i just say make I highlight some words...hahahaha.....see finishing. Oba of Benin must hear this...#shots fired shocked

you try...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2015
gowaga68:

you try...
undecided
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Xtfield:

I rest my case.
Your wisdom is impeccable.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
@chukwubyk...can I get ur mail/contact, I need to ask u something
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
lagtech:
Chuks-HP Pavilion dv4 laptop with webcam

I hope to pick up as soon as soon as possible
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Xtfield:

I rest my case.

We apologise again sir. Many of our customers have been smiling in the last 2 weeks. You will smile too very soon.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
We appreciate all the advice, admonition, suggestions that have been given. They have gone a long way to help. We have resolved over 60% of pending issues and the rest are being resolved. We also apologise to the management of Nairaland for allowing such 'chaos' on the forum. All hands are on deck to bring these sad events to a close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.