Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537681 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
yhellow: Lagtech no reply yet 4rm both d bb seller?

Picking up tonight hopefully.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Baba, reply me on bbm. thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING ANNOUNCING

Join our 1 day Empowerment Training Program.

Wednesday July 23nd

-Learn how to use Craigslist and Ebay better
-Learn how to diagnose and repair laptops
-How to get the best deals
-How to turn 75k to 1 million before 2014 ends
-Business You can start with just 5k.
-Buy cars for cheap and double your profits
-Get household electronics for free
-Financial Wisdom & Intelligence: Turn what you have into the millions you want

How The Training Will Work

Much of the training will be in a Q & A format. All Questions should be posted on our Forum. Please visit our website nairavault.com to post your questions. All questions need to be asked before midnight Tuesday July 22nd.
We will answer all the questions and post them at 6am Wednesday July 23rd. We will then be online at different times from 6am.
Up to midnight there will be super deals.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE POSTED ON OUR FORUM. Visit www.nairavault.com to post

Special Features
3K Laptop

Low Priced Laptops

Free Laptops

i3 Laptop for 30k.

Turn 50k to 100k.

Amazing deals all through Wednesday. For free items-must be claimed Wednesday. For items with prices-payment must be made latest 4pm Thursday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

Picking up tonight hopefully.
am happy to hear dt, can u help me check for d battery around urside? Pls reply me 4d way out for d dell E4300 on bbm. Thx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech: Will be replying all emails and messages shortly.

I want to appeal to our good people who are collecting items to please when they find the time -acknowledge they got their items and maybe with pictures too on the thread.

90% to 95% of our clients collect their items the week after it ships-but we hardly hear them coming to the the thread to say this. Its usually the 5$ to 10% who experience delays that we hear from!

Also of the hundreds of items shipped since April when our first shipment landed-only about 3 people posted pics of their items they collected -we would appreciate a few more posting pics-the more people see that we are real-the more business we have and the more discounts we can give to all. Its win-win for all!!!
once I get mine, I'll tell the world
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
lagtech:

None available right now. Please check later today and tomorrow.

Okay...let's see how that goes...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks !

lagtech:

Seller's Reply:

Hi,
I removed the ad as someone is interested in them.
If it falls through, I will let you know.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Vstuffs: I bid at $20.97 from ebay,total to nigeria #8000
But d phone weight big with d bb charger,bb original box.
gud. Pls do u have any link like dat 2 share? Hw much can d BB be sold here in nija (not 2 familiar wt BB).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2014
yhellow: am happy to hear dt, can u help me check for d battery around urside? Pls reply me 4d way out for d dell E4300 on bbm. Thx
did the seller call you sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:26am On Jul 23, 2014
One of the people who got a Lenovo laptop today sent this email to me just now:

"Mr lagtech this is not a lenovo, it is a dell packed in a lenovo case. why so. i am very sad."

I would like to urge everyone to please be patient before rushing to judgement especially when it concerns technical issues-This was my reply to him:
............................................................................................................................
"Sir what are you talking about? How can you pack a dell in a lenovo? How is that possible?

I am sure you went to the systems section-and saw Dell and then assumed that someone put Dell inside Lenovo-well that is IMPOSSIBLE.
We used a Dell WIndows 7 disk to re-install Windows-thats why you see Dell there."

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

This is the type of disk we use to install Windows 7 on all our laptops and then we call Microsoft to activate and make it legal.

When you use such a disk-and go to System Properties-you will Dell 'written' there-it does not mean that it is Dell Laptop.

2) In the same way someone we sent a dual core laptop too-complained and said that it was not dual core. All because it looked different from her older dual core laptop.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
did the seller call you sir?

BB seller? He said tomorrow afternoon (USA Time)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2014
femadesh: @lagtech,
(Bal of compaq+box+ box of item) =$100
I transfer $50 to your acct dis evenin, to bal $50
Sebi u understand
Pls, will these items ship this week
Tanx for ur patience
Lookin forward to doing more biz wit u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2014
lagtech:

Amazing deals all through Wednesday. For free items-must be claimed Wednesday. For items with prices-payment must be made latest 4pm Thursday.
Lagtech
Ok, cant wait.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:01am On Jul 23, 2014
lagtech:

BB seller? He said tomorrow afternoon (USA Time)
bb?..no o. The Iphone 5s o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 5:18am On Jul 23, 2014
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mob/4551485035.html

Help me secure this 2 blackberry touch. pls I want you to offer him $50 but not through the mail exchange, only when you meet to pick up, so as not to lose the deal and if he doesn't agree we still buy at $60. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2014
lagtech:

Called seller-phone went to voice. Just sent him a text.
pls see if you can get this sir.. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mob/4582651623.html ..thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
bb?..no o. The Iphone 5s o

Sorry-wrong reply. I already emailed you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=femadesh][/quote]

Confirmed. Yes will ship.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2014
lkdolz: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mob/4551485035.html

Help me secure this 2 blackberry touch. pls I want you to offer him $50 but not through the mail exchange, only when you meet to pick up, so as not to lose the deal and if he doesn't agree we still buy at $60. Thanks

Another Nairalander has bought these. He made contact with the seller last week Friday sir!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
pls see if you can get this sir.. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mob/4582651623.html ..thanks

Just texted seller.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Training Starts at 9 am.
Deals also to be announced.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
lagtech:

Just texted seller.
okay sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Hav you pick it up? The seller had reduce d price to $60 for both.
lagtech:

Another Nairalander has bought these. He made contact with the seller last week Friday sir!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Would love to see the deal...
Hopein I get a Core I3 around 30k+
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2014
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201131686338&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull , u will help me pay for ds
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
lagtech:

No-later this week. But please arrange with Jimmy about getting to Ife and explore your options too.
Will prefer Jimmy's option if it's not expensive. Don't forget to update me when Jimmy gets it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pat077: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
training mode...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by play2rich: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Oya lets the training begin!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2014
play2rich: Oya lets the training begin!
u wan start training when your teacher neva come around? It Starts by 9am...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
blaxx: u wan start training when your teacher neva come around? It Starts by 9am...

About to.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Can you start with the deals of the day?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Samalex2008(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
blaxx: u wan start training when your teacher neva come around?
It Starts by 9am...
lagtech:

About to.....
Front seat secured already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.