Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,605 members, 7,861,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537539 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Bros-confirmed. But someone already bought the Asus. Can I offer you another laptop or would you want a refund?

yeah i surely do need another one cause i have already pomise that Asus for a customer. No problem sha, get me another one pls, but good deal pls cause iam buying it for resell as well.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Havnt paid-will do this evening.

US is two methods:

1) Whatever fits inside their box goes for $103 (That box can contain like 20 phones-or 3 to 4 tablets/netbooks or 1 15 inch laptop or 2 small laptops.

2) By weight. I shipped 20 pounds recently for $158 whereas standard shipping 20 pounds is $100.

When items arrive-Customs will likely 'obtain' from you. But if you know people or can 'beg' it may be reduced and in some cases you pay nothing.

All delays will be over in the next 1-9 days. A big batch will be picked up tomorrow and then 5 batches next week Friday and Saturday and upper Monday.

After that its speed and efficiency.
with all you've just said, standard shipping remains the best! A pal's goods worth 200k is still with customs @ Lagos...it's better to have it cleared and just get it sent to our different locations than travelling to lagos for clearance.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Lag, What's up with the mini?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
kentochi:
my brother!
If not for the delay here why will i look outside this thread.
Now i have been scammer of my hard earn #20,000 was just looking for alternative way to get goods fast and cheap.
I lost 20k not my life.
I can always move on.
my brother I'm so sorry about that. I tried to call you to know whether we could delay that thing but none of your numbers went through. Shiiit has happened already, what doesn't kill you makes u stronger

Lagtech and every other in this threadn can't we do something about this scammer?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Bros-confirmed. But someone already bought the Asus. Can I offer you another laptop or would you want a refund?
Oga Lagtech, I know you said my "Trio laptops" would arrive 9th or 16th. I just want to ask if they are with you already? Or they are yet to arrive your place. Plus no forget compensation o. Keep up the work pal.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: with all you've just said, standard shipping remains the best! A pal's goods worth 200k is still with customs @ Lagos...it's better to have it cleared and just get it sent to our different locations than travelling to lagos for clearance.

What pal has 200k stuck with customs?

With USPS-you dont come to Lagos-if it is addressed to Kano-it goes to Kano.

Standard shipping is good-because they are no extra charges to pay customs-just to get it to your location.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Adinije: @Lag, What's up with the mini?

Been waiting for seller all day. Driver is here ready to go pick up....

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Homguy: Oga Lagtech, I know you said my "Trio laptops" would arrive 9th or 16th. I just want to ask if they are with you already? Or they are yet to arrive your place. Plus no forget compensation o. Keep up the work pal.

With me as in USA? Yes they are here. Its from our inventory. They were not bought from Ebay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by caius(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
@lagtech abeg how will i need to get this post id: 4598283926 over here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

No 350gb hd-but theres 320gb and 400gb.

That spec-you are looking at 30k. I may have a Compaq Presario v6000 that can be close to that. Or check any of the offers we made this morning-those can have 4gb ram.
ok. Any pics 4 d v6000 (hope is clean).
If i pay next week monday. Wn wl it land nija
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thx, hwfar d bb pick up? If is nt possible let me knw. Is talking too long
lagtech:

Fedex partners with US Post and vice versa.

Tracking says:

11:24 am-At U.S. Postal Service facility
CHAMPLIN, MN
Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery

Thus item arrived Post office around 11am-Postman delivers around 9am-so your item should be here tomorrow Saturday or Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
NnamdiN: my brother I'm so sorry about that. I tried to call you to know whether we could delay that thing but none of your numbers went through. Shiiit has happened already, what doesn't kill you makes u stronger

Lagtech and every other in this threadn can't we do something about this scammer?

An abundance of caution and patience is what I can advice. You worked hard for your money. Do your research before paying anyone.

The rest is left to the owners of Nairaland -since GTB and the Police are either unwilling to do anything or no one has made an official report.

But this guy has reached his waterloo by daring to use the name of Jesus to do his evil. If na him papa name im use sef-I go vex-but the name of Jesus!!!

מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין
Mene, Mene, Teqel, Upharsin

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga lagtech reply me na pls.

papiforreal:

yeah i surely do need another one cause i have already pomise that Asus for a customer. No problem sha, get me another one pls, but good deal pls cause iam buying it for resell as well.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
papiforreal:

Yes -most definitely. We will present some to you this weekend and ship by Wednesday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

What pal has 200k stuck with customs?

With USPS-you dont come to Lagos-if it is addressed to Kano-it goes to Kano.

Standard shipping is good-because they are no extra charges to pay customs-just to get it to your location.
Am importer friend, don't really know the shipping method he used. Who pays the extra charges using USPS? Will I pay this when it gets to my location?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: Am importer friend, don't really know the shipping method he used. Who pays the extra charges using USPS? Will I pay this when it gets to my location?

All the items we have shipped by USPS-we have borne the costs. If we ship directly to you-you bear the cost.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Yes -most definitely. We will present some to you this weekend and ship by Wednesday.

hard luck! Already promise the guy to deliver the system to him on 18. But no problem. I will compromise wid the guy.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

All the items we have shipped by USPS-we have borne the costs. If we ship directly to you-you bear the cost.
My questions are these sir:1. Do custom charge on every item? 2. Assuming item(s) addressed to me gets delayed with custom and I need to bear the cost to settle them as u've posited here, how do I pay without going to Ife.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Ceasare-Please check your mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: My questions are these sir:1. Do custom charge on every item? 2. Assuming item(s) addressed to me gets delayed with custom and I need to bear the cost to settle them as u've posited here, how do I pay without going to Ife.

1) Customs will charge you per shipment-not per item.
2) Never heard of a delay with USPS-Customs/NIPOST/EMS are working with the USA-so they are at their best.
3) Go to Ife? Item will be sent to whatever address you give us. EMS is even supposed to deliver to your house/office-whatever address is on the box. Thats how its done in every other country and thats what we pay for-its courier!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
papiforreal:

hard luck! Already promise the guy to deliver the system to him on 18. But no problem. I will compromise wid the guy.

It will still land by the 16th.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

With me as in USA? Yes they are here. Its from our inventory. They were not bought from Ebay.
As far as they are Clean and functional. I'll be happy with this deal. Thanks again.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga lag plzzz reply my mail abeg
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

1) Customs will charge you per shipment-not per item.
2) Never heard of a delay with USPS-Customs/NIPOST/EMS are working with the USA-so they are at their best.
3) Go to Ife? Item will be sent to whatever address you give us. EMS is even supposed to deliver to your house/office-whatever address is on the box. Thats how its done in every other country and thats what we pay for-its courier!
Good! Regards the mini...I have convinced the lady...she's now okay with the black...how fast will it get to me sir? She just paid me today...so, money willl be sent on Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

cheesy
lagtech:

Thanks.. I will be waiting
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Brand New Lenovo IdeaPad A1000-F. Wifi only -No sim card slot.

Never used. Just opened to confirm contents

8GB Storage

1GB Memory

Andrioid OS

Front Camera

Lands in Naija for 15k

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
NnamdiN: my brother I'm so sorry about that. I tried to call you to know whether we could delay that thing but none of your numbers went through. Shiiit has happened already, what doesn't kill you makes u stronger

life have not been fair but i belive that it will soon get better.
If my goods were not delayed why will i look outside to feed my family
every one of us here have his own problem.
NnamdiN thanks for your help so far.
@lagtech pls can i receive my goods to feel this gap a bit.
The pain of losing my hard earn money is killing me slowly!
just like that!
God help me.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
kentochi:
life have not been fair but i belive that it will soon get better.
If my goods were not delayed why will i look outside to feed my family
every one of us here have his own problem.
NnamdiN thanks for your help so far.
@lagtech pls can i receive my goods to feel this gap a bit.
The pain of losing my hard earn money is killing me slowly!
just like that!
God help me.

I feel your pain. We are here to help you make progress.
Make your arrangements-all your items will be available for pick up end of next week. Jimmy will be picking up from Monday or Tuesday.
Dont forget-you still have 25 ibooks + lots of items here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

I feel your pain. We are here to help you make progress.
Make your arrangements-all your items will be available for pick up end of next week. Jimmy will be picking up from Monday or Tuesday.
Dont forget-you still have 25 ibooks + lots of items here.
pls is 26 and not 25
one ibook 4 from my 14 lots which i ask you to add to the 25 ibook 3 making every thing 26 take note pls
and up till now you have not send the model for the dv7 laptop motherboard.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2014
kentochi:
pls is 26 and not 25
one ibook 4 from my 14 lots which i ask you to add to the 25 ibook 3 making every thing 26 take note pls
and up till now you have not send the model for the dv7 laptop motherboard.

Thats two different lots.

25 iBook g3 from the recycle center is different from iBook G4 you got from the craigslist seller-thats why I said: " 25 ibooks + lots of items here"

dv7 laptop is HP Pavilion dv7-1247cl. Must come with processor and heat sink.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 4:40am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

Thats two different lots.

25 iBook g3 from the recycle center is different from iBook G4 you got from the craigslist seller-thats why I said: " 25 ibooks + lots of items here"

dv7 laptop is HP Pavilion dv7-1247cl. Must come with processor and heat sink.
ok
pls help search for it too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Ujawissy: WHEN I WENT TO JIMMY OFFICE I KNEW IT WILL TURN TO A SCAM ,IT WAS JUST A WOODEN BOX HE USED AS HIS OFFICE AT 26,KOGBREGBE ISOLO,BEWARE BEWARE
Will you please shut up and get to know who your real enemy is?
Simple instruction, you won't follow. The energy you have exerted here, if you had used half of it to read, understand and comply instructions, you won't have been scammed by Emmanuel Awaritefe or what is his damned name!the same Emmanuel came on Mikky's preorder thread and got an email address that looked like Mikky's and kept sending emails to anybody who identified with Mikky's thread. He sent bank details with names Michael E. Awaritefe. Seeing that banks will most likely allow transactions to fly when two names of an account holder are real, he got away with that. Now he told you Jimmy E Awaritefe you fell.
Grow some brain and don't spoil an honest man's hardwork.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.