Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537937 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
pman06: Right now i feel like i should let go this whole craiglist thingy and move cos am just inconsoleable right now.

I gave you my sellers info (whom i negotiated with without having to trouble you to do that) just so you could just ask him when to come pick a laptop. But you didnt. Instead you were contacting another seller which i never mailed you or ask you to buy from.

Now, because you didnt go through my mail very well (or maybe you did but just choose not to reply it) i just lost an intel i3 4gig ram 500hdd system for $100, that the seller was just trying to dispose off. Coupled with the fact that i already got a bargain for it already.

Now you know why am so inconsoleable.

Sir,

I dont know what laptop you just lost. You have sent me 4 different links. The very first one you sent me was before you paid and I contacted the seller as best as I could-there was no response.
Your last email to me was last night and I said I would contact the seller in the morning-its just morning here-if the seller has sold it before I could contact him-there is nothing I can do.

Craigslist sellers are un predictable. They are everyday people-some have no phone numbers on the ad-some wont reply for days. Some are available at times that i cant meet them.

Let me know what step you want to take now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
kentochi:
bros am not yet an agentoooooo but i think that this guy here are doing well as they have run up to 165 pages for themselves
https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-shop-china-usa

NOTE: that i have not use them just want through there thread here.
@lagtech am sorry for this no vex for this link in your thread. Am just helping others for my small mind.

Its all business sir-no need to apologise.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
bot101: I want to buy a laptop part with part no 6-71-M66U3-D04 from cheap-laptop-parts.co.uk . i'd like to know how much it will cost to both pay for the item and get it to enugu state, thanks.

Please send the exact link and we can give you a quote.,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
lagtech: @Ignatius -your tablet-just came in this morning and has shipped.

what is happening.since 24 july
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Lagtech, The four mini i am talking about are fully paid for , am not talking about the other 40 mini project that i requested for that i know i have deposited 100k for, this for mini are two hdm1 and two other regular hp mini. these mini are diffrent from the other 40 . please cross check what i was owing you was $50 cost of transportation which you said is $100, i have paid $50 leaving a balance of $50. am not happy regarding this development

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
lagtech:

Sir,

I dont know what laptop you just lost. You have sent me 4 different links. The very first one you sent me was before you paid and I contacted the seller as best as I could-there was no response.
Your last email to me was last night and I said I would contact the seller in the morning-its just morning here-if the seller has sold it before I could contact him-there is nothing I can do.

Craigslist sellers are un predictable. They are everyday people-some have no phone numbers on the ad-some wont reply for days. Some are available at times that i cant meet them.

Let me know what step you want to take now.

I gave you this sellers number to contact him by 2pm yesterday (which means i sent the message before the time). But after the time as lapsed i asked if you had, but you were contacting another seller, which turned out to be the point i lost the deal.

Now am trying to see if the seller will reconsider and sell to me.

If he doesn't, i guess i will have to find and settle for a low deal, but i hope next time you'll attend to my mails and atleast confirm you receive and acting on them quickly.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
cutisman50:

what is happening.since 24 july

Bro-your item just arrived from Ebay on July 24th-a Thursday .Its just been in transit to Naija for a about a week-please be patient. Your tablet is within the normal timeframe.

This is the ebay tracking info:

www.usps.com

Tracking number: 9461209699937729996442
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
pman06:

I gave you this sellers number to contact him by 2pm yesterday (which means i sent the message before the time). But after the time as lapsed i asked if you had, but you were contacting another seller, which turned out to be the point i lost the deal.

Now am trying to see if the seller will reconsider and sell to me.

If he doesn't, i guess i will have to find and settle for a low deal, but i hope next time you'll attend to my mails and at least confirm you receive and acting on them quickly.

Im sorry-I cant really respond faster than I am presently doing. There are some emails I can respond to right away-there are some I cant for hours depending on where I am when the email comes in and time of day.
When you are dealing with craigslist -its hit and miss. The Toshiba seller for example is in Inver Grove heights- a 2 hour + drive-even if he wanted to meet right now-theres no way I could go immediately. I have driven far distances to sellers sometimes -only to find that the seller didnt show up!

Dont worry -you will get as good if not better deals-they are there everyday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, The four mini i am talking about are fully paid for , am not talking about the other 40 mini project that i requested for that i know i have deposited 100k for, this for mini are two hdm1 and two other regular hp mini. these mini are diffrent from the other 40 . please cross check what i was owing you was $50 cost of transportation which you said is $100, i have paid $50 leaving a balance of $50. am not happy regarding this development

No sir-they are not fully paid up! Please check your email.

But the big factor is that its important what time frames you give your clients. We really want you to succeed with your business as when you succeed-we also succeed. Give them shipping choices and clear time frames.

Your first order for example was exactly 1 month a ago today July 9th-but the items were picked up days later AS THE SELLER WAS NOT AVAILABLE and shipped after that-meaning that they were shipped over a week later-
If you have clients who need items super fast-charge them and ship by USPS courier-we ship via that method EVERY DAY. Items we shipped on Wednesday for example are already in Nigeria to be picked up on Monday.

If you ship via standard shipping-note the following:
-Exact day your item arrived from ebay or picked up from craigslist
-Exact day they shipped.

Give your clients average of 21 days waiting time-if it arrives in 10 days (as it has many times even for your items) then your clients will be super happy.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Mav-items from Ebay-just arrived.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
i REPEAT AM NOT OWING YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE FOUR MINI. PLEASE CROSS CHECK YOUR END

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
lagtech: @Mav-items from Ebay-just arrived.
i sent you a mail sir.. Please look at it,i dey vex o. Lol. Anyway. Could you provide the interior pictures of your nissan. I have someone interested in the suv.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Yungbitz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
At wat cost can u pick up a watch @ St louis park? Plus any oda service fee
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
lagtech:

Im sorry-I cant really respond faster than I am presently doing. There are some emails I can respond to right away-there are some I cant for hours depending on where I am when the email comes in and time of day.
When you are dealing with craigslist -its hit and miss. The Toshiba seller for example is in Inver Grove heights- a 2 hour + drive-even if he wanted to meet right now-theres no way I could go immediately. I have driven far distances to sellers sometimes -only to find that the seller didnt show up!

Dont worry -you will get as good if not better deals-they are there everyday.

ok bro, i hope i do. Still looking around.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
@lagtech,
Regarding the hp mini, the first (2) mini i sent you the link , this was the email you send to my email.
On 7/9/14, lagtech2999@yahoo.com <lagtech2999@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ur compaq v2000 came in over the weekend- I posted it on nairaland. Which
> other one are you expecting?
> Last time-couldnt have been 100% free-i must have charged you something. The
> place is 50 miles (80km) to and fro!
> But don't bother about that for now.
> The seller is firm on $75 though and I have given the pick up driver $150 to
> go and pick up. Seller said he won't be available till after 5pm USA time
> today.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.
i send you $140 for that two mini, it was later you send me mail that seller was firm on $75 each, and what i paid you was $140 short of $10 base on the email you send me. When i paid you this $140 i send a mail at your website nairavault, but now that forum on that site is not opening now.
Later around july 15, i send an email that the same guy that sold those two mini has another mini i wanted to buy , but later said they are sold already , he now offer to sell to me hp dm1 ,@ $100 each , i send another $200 for that.
later you send this mail to me:

The shipping charge is completly outside our control. We get no discounts-anything you pay goes to the shippers-and its the standard rate to Naija anywhere in Yankee-its always $4.50 to $5 per pound.

What we sometimes discount is our inventory and commission.

I got $200 from you a few minutes ago-but u didn't include the
1) The petrol cost.-$15 This trip to the seller is 50miles 80 km) to and fro -thats almost Lagos to Ibadan.
2) Commission-$30. This is what covers our cost. For example if I withdraw ur $200- in the morning-all I can get out is about $180 as GT bank and TCF bank here will charge about 2k on the money;-then I have to pay the driver who goes to pick up. Whatever is left-if anything is left is what is used to handle pick up in Naija and my earnings.

The one you sent last week for the 2 minis-u also did not send the commission nor petrol cost. And I paid the seller $150-thus you still owe $10 on that.

Balance is
Today: $45
Last week: $55-

PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
confluence: i REPEAT AM NOT OWING YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE FOUR MINI. PLEASE CROSS CHECK YOUR END

@Confluence-balance owed is $50.

I sent you a bill on July 17th indicating that you owed $100. You acknowledged this in your reply.

Only July 19th-you paid in $50.

After that day-there were no other payments from you besides a N25,000 payment on August 4th as deposit for 2 OTHER laptops.

Please check your records.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
confluence: @lagtech,
Regarding the hp mini, the first (2) mini i sent you the link , this was the email you send to my email.
On 7/9/14, lagtech2999@yahoo.com <lagtech2999@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ur compaq v2000 came in over the weekend- I posted it on nairaland. Which
> other one are you expecting?
> Last time-couldnt have been 100% free-i must have charged you something. The
> place is 50 miles (80km) to and fro!
> But don't bother about that for now.
> The seller is firm on $75 though and I have given the pick up driver $150 to
> go and pick up. Seller said he won't be available till after 5pm USA time
> today.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.
i send you $140 for that two mini, it was later you send me mail that seller was firm on $75 each, and what i paid you was $140 short of $10 base on the email you send me. When i paid you this $140 i send a mail at your website nairavault, but now that forum on that site is not opening now.
Later around july 15, i send an email that the same guy that sold those two mini has another mini i wanted to buy , but later said they are sold already , he now offer to sell to me hp dm1 ,@ $100 each , i send another $200 for that.
later you send this mail to me:

The shipping charge is completly outside our control. We get no discounts-anything you pay goes to the shippers-and its the standard rate to Naija anywhere in Yankee-its always $4.50 to $5 per pound.

What we sometimes discount is our inventory and commission.

I got $200 from you a few minutes ago-but u didn't include the
1) The petrol cost.-$15 This trip to the seller is 50miles 80 km) to and fro -thats almost Lagos to Ibadan.
2) Commission-$30. This is what covers our cost. For example if I withdraw ur $200- in the morning-all I can get out is about $180 as GT bank and TCF bank here will charge about 2k on the money;-then I have to pay the driver who goes to pick up. Whatever is left-if anything is left is what is used to handle pick up in Naija and my earnings.

The one you sent last week for the 2 minis-u also did not send the commission nor petrol cost. And I paid the seller $150-thus you still owe $10 on that.

Balance is
Today: $45
Last week: $55-

PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL CORRESPONDENCE.

That still makes $100 and you paid $50 of it on July 19th -remaining $50.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nostalgia21:
i sent you a mail sir.. Please look at it,i dey vex o. Lol. Anyway. Could you provide the interior pictures of your nissan. I have someone interested in the suv.

Replied sir.

Will take pictures.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
@ lagtech
u told me that u ve shipped my item since 24 july but it is not among the items that has been picked up today.what's d problem, pls rely me

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yungbitz: At wat cost can u pick up a watch @ St louis park? Plus any oda service fee

Petrol cost $15.

Any Craigslist commission is $30-if the item you are picking up is low priced-$30 commission might not make it worth it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
@LAGTECH
That i admitted that am owing $50 i have said that before ,but am really disappointed that at least i should have the first two mini since 9th of last month,this is not fair to me i have been badly treated

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
cutisman50: @ lagtech
u told me that u ve shipped my item since 24 july but it is not among the items that was been picked up today.what's d problem, pls rely me

Your item only arrived from Ebay on July 24th. It couldnt have shipped that day. Please check the tracking number that shows that the item arrived that day. If your item arrived at our office on July 24th- a Thursday-it couldnt have shipped with our normal shipping as that went on a Wednesday.
Normally your item shouldnt arrive until almost the 23rd of August as our shippers did not ship last week or the week before-but we have shipped your item and you will get earlier than scheduled.

www.usps.com

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
confluence: @LAGTECH
That i admitted that am owing $50 i have said that before ,but am really disappointed that at least i should have the first two mini since 9th of last month,this is not fair to me i have been badly treated

Bros how can you have the 1st two minis since July 9th when you only paid on July 9th and the items were picked up about 2 days later-you are seriously confusing me here.

How do you get an item in Naija on the same day you pay-before the seller has even sold it.

Treated you badly how? By picking up your items even before you had paid in full as I used my own money to complete it? By shipping them even before you had paid in full? How exactly have we treated you badly sir.

I am really not understanding you at all.

It seems completing orders without full payments is not only appearing to be a mistake-it seriously leads to confusion.

I am assuming that you have now confirmed that there is a $50 balance.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by respect076(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thankz 4 2day pikn

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
lagtech:

Your item only arrived from Ebay on July 24th. It couldnt have shipped that day. Please check the tracking number that shows that the item arrived that day. If your item arrived at our office on July 24th- a Thursday-it couldnt have shipped with our normal shipping as that went on a Wednesday.
Normally your item shouldnt arrive until almost the 23rd of August as our shippers did not ship last week or the week before-but we have shipped your item and you will get earlier than scheduled.

www.usps.com

check page 49 of dis thread u told me that my item arrived ealier than expected so u shipped on 24 july.
see d message u sent to me... ""No sir.
Ur item was shipped to Naija
on Thursday -i updated u.""

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Lagtech, i equally dont like how are sounding, i have invested money in these busiiness, and you know, is iit because am owing you ordinary 50 dollar you refuse to send those mini? I think it is not fair, the last two hp mini dm1 i bought with my own money, if not for customers that piad for those two mini, i have bothered you like this before?.
Well is it your business
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lagtech> boss, my items still not available. Sent you an email. Please let's finish this once and for all.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
@lagtech do check your mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, i equally dont like how are sounding, i have invested money in these busiiness, and you know, is iit because am owing you ordinary 50 dollar you refuse to send those mini? I think it is not fair, the last two hp mini dm1 i bought with my own money, if not for customers that piad for those two mini, i have bothered you like this before?.
Well is it your business

@Confluence-you are bringing up issue after issue-when I explain one-you bring up another. Go back and check all the messages you have posted today-its all confusing.

First you said you didnt owe anything, you seem to have accepted that fact now. Now you are saying we did not ship your items because you owe money-where exactly are you getting these information? This is beyond confusing.

At what point did I say I delayed your shipping because of money owed? If I did-it would be normal as we have to pay for shipping too as our shippers never take credit. But your items were shipped-so where did you get the idea that we did not ship your items because you owed money.

Again I repeat what I have previously said -

1) We have treated you as good -if not better than any other client. We processed your orders without your payments coming in in full. Its been a month since the orders-and we are still being owed.

2) IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for your orders to have landed in Naija on July 9th-because as of that day-your seller had not even sold them to us. The first order you placed was on July 9th-the seller only sold them to us-days later. No human can work that kind of miracle. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

3) Your second order of another 2 minis came in over a week after the 1st order-seller was available to sell days later. The seller is a working person and is at work during the day. He is only available after 6pm during the week or weekends at some hours.

4) I dont know how you deal with your clients-but it is not advisable to offer them the impossible. Even USPS courier requires at least 3 days to land in Naija-you paid for standard shipping with a minimum of 9-12 days and possibly 21 days as stated on Page 1 of the thread.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Reply me pls on bbm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Lagtech, there is no where i said my order should land on 9 th, i only made you reliase the date i paid for the mini, iand regarding the €50, i own you, i have isaid it before that i owe you, you are sounding as if i have not paid for the mini, where as it is shiping cost

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lagtech and confluence, please use mail or bbm chats to settle this issue, doing it here is not good for business. my humble submission.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.