Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Driver Na Only You Drive Come! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Na Only You Drive Come! (867 Views)

Na Only Fulani Waka Come (2)- By Yinka Odumakin / ‘na Only You Waka Come?’ And Other Things That Damaged President Jonathan / Lagos City Hall Is Back. I Tought Some Ignoramus Say Na Only Tiles Den Lay: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
ACT I Scene I
Presidential Suite Aso Rock Abuja
Mama Peace: What is it dat I yam hearing again they say that soja are burning buses in Lagos. I hope this Boko Haram people neva reach Lagos oo. Na so dem go come follow water go Okrika.
GEJ: Don't mind them darling how can soldiers be burning buses.It is not possible. Even if soldiers are burning buses America will know and they haven't informed me.
Mama Peace: Are you sure? I don't trust all dis oyinbo oo! We must do something! I know what to do!
GEJ: (Shakes head vigorously) Do! What are you going to do you know I am the Commander-in...........

Mama Peacesadinterrupts,laughing) Commander-in gini?? Jona ,Jona,. We are talking serious matter you are joking

GEJ: So what are you going to do the last time you "did something" that is how all these small children started making album and video all over the internet. Only God knows what they will do if you do something again
Mama Peace; (Gets angry ) Jona you are not graceful
GEJ: Graceful??
Mama Peace:Yes You are not graceful. After everything that I did for you ; I bought you shoes and package you to Aso Rock.Now you are telling me you are Commanding the Chiefs
GEJ: Commander in Chief .
Mama Peace; Abeg make I hear word .. Me I must do something ooo.
GEJ: What are you going to do
Mama Peace: You will arrange a meeting for me with the soldiers and the drivers you know me my own is to make peace.Anywhere there is burning we must quench it .

GEJ : Meeting with soldier?
Mama Peace :YES!
GEJ: And driver?
Mama Peace : Eh hen your head is dia!
GEJ: With you?Haa!
Mama Peace:Jonaaa why you dey do like this naaa? you two fear, Eeyaa! Atink u be commanding the chiefs.
GEJ; Yes ,let me meet with the soldiers and you can meet with the drivers. You know those soldiers they get angry easily.If they see the driver here they can burn this place down
Mama Peace. Ok I will meet the driver
Act 1 SceneII
Conference Hall Aso Rock.
Present; Mama Peace
Drivers, 1,2 3 4 5
LAGBUS Manager
Dr Doyin Okupe
Asari Dokubo
Mama Peace : I thank all of you for answering my call.It is only a bad child whose mother will call him and he will not come. Atink all of you know me I be Mama Peace ya momi.Please make everybody introduce himself.

Everybody introduces themselves

Mama Peace; The reason call all of you is this matter of burning bus! Why are you burning,burning? Everytime burn burn burn in this Lagos.Always Lagos

Asari : Yes,Lagos!!

Driver 1 ; (Speaks yoruba lift two hands up "Tuale" Style)
Iyanla ,Woman leader e wo awa ko la jo moto o! Awon soja lo jo moto
Mama Peace: (Looks at Doyin Okupe) Wetin ya broda talk??
Doyin Okupe: (Embarrassed,sweating) He said dat he was not the one that burn the bus
Mama Peace: I no hear Yoloba but I hear "Woman leader" I am not woman leader I am the First lady
Doyin Okupe : Yes ma
Mama Peace : Tell him that I am not woman leader
Doyin Okupe : Abi oloriburuku ni Iya e tani woman leader First lady ni ko pe won oo!
Mama Peace : So none of the driver can speak English
Driver 1: Laughs) ah aha! Woman L...., First Lady Shukoodi wa larin wa to gbo geesi dada
Doyin Okupe : Interrupts) Who is Chukwudi?
Driver 2 : I am Chukwudi Sir
Asari : Which one of you is conductor
LAGBUS Manager: There is no conductor
Mama Peace; No conductor?
LAGBUS Manager ; Yes ma
Mama Peace: What of Agburu
LAGBUS Manager : We don't use Agbero
Mama Peace : What is Agbero?
LAGBUS Manager : I thought you ask of Agbero we use ticket
Mama Peace you are correcting my English ,It is not Agburu??
LAGBUS Manager ;Sorry Ma
Mama peace: No Agburu,No conductor what of passenger?
Driver 1 : Ah Iya gbogbo awon passenger lo ja danu.Eyin gaan te je First lady ti e ba ri oju awon soja yen e ma to sara
Mama Peace: Dr Okupe??
Doyin Okupe: He said the passengers are still in Lagos
Mam Peace: Looks at Lagbus Manager) : The passenger still dey Lagos.?
LAGBUS Manager: Yes ma
Mama Peace : Hmm! So na only you and the driver dem drive come
LAGBUS Manager ; Nods
Asari : Explodes) I talk am dem no burn anything. Dem no burn anything.
Mama Peace: How can they burn 5 buses and there is no passenger or conductor?
Remember as I say the other time,There is God.(laughs and looks at Chukwudi). Nwanem I know you will tell me the truth.What did you see?
Driver 2. I didn't see anything o I go collect tyre from fokaa when..........
Mama Peace; Eh hen ! Tyre , They are burning tyre.Its tyre they are burning and you people say theyy burn 5 buses. Jona talk am na!He say America will know if they burn moto. All this tyre that you people are burning ! Chai!! Diaris god oo!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by unuane1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wow, so funny.
Re: Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by sholikay(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lol..i wan pis 4 body.
Re: Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
HEY pee SEEE..................problem to the people
Re: Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by eaglechild: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
iwonbaoko:
ACT I Scene I
Presidential Suite Aso Rock Abuja
Mama Peace: What is it dat I yam hearing again they say that soja are burning buses in Lagos. I hope this Boko Haram people neva reach Lagos oo. Na so dem go come follow water go Okrika.
GEJ: Don't mind them darling how can soldiers be burning buses.It is not possible. Even if soldiers are burning buses America will know and they haven't informed me.
Mama Peace: Are you sure? I don't trust all dis oyinbo oo! We must do something! I know what to do!
GEJ: (Shakes head vigorously) Do! What are you going to do you know I am the Commander-in...........

Mama Peacesadinterrupts,laughing) Commander-in gini?? Jona ,Jona,. We are talking serious matter you are joking

GEJ: So what are you going to do the last time you "did something" that is how all these small children started making album and video all over the internet. Only God knows what they will do if you do something again
Mama Peace; (Gets angry ) Jona you are not graceful
GEJ: Graceful??
Mama Peace:Yes You are not graceful. After everything that I did for you ; I bought you shoes and package you to Aso Rock.Now you are telling me you are Commanding the Chiefs
GEJ: Commander in Chief .
Mama Peace; Abeg make I hear word .. Me I must do something ooo.
GEJ: What are you going to do
Mama Peace: You will arrange a meeting for me with the soldiers and the drivers you know me my own is to make peace.Anywhere there is burning we must quench it .

GEJ : Meeting with soldier?
Mama Peace :YES!
GEJ: And driver?
Mama Peace : Eh hen your head is dia!
GEJ: With you?Haa!
Mama Peace:Jonaaa why you dey do like this naaa? you two fear, Eeyaa! Atink u be commanding the chiefs.
GEJ; Yes ,let me meet with the soldiers and you can meet with the drivers. You know those soldiers they get angry easily.If they see the driver here they can burn this place down
Mama Peace. Ok I will meet the driver
Act 1 SceneII
Conference Hall Aso Rock.
Present; Mama Peace
Drivers, 1,2 3 4 5
LAGBUS Manager
Dr Doyin Okupe
Asari Dokubo
Mama Peace : I thank all of you for answering my call.It is only a bad child whose mother will call him and he will not come. Atink all of you know me I be Mama Peace ya momi.Please make everybody introduce himself.

Everybody introduces themselves

Mama Peace; The reason call all of you is this matter of burning bus! Why are you burning,burning? Everytime burn burn burn in this Lagos.Always Lagos

Asari : Yes,Lagos!!

Driver 1 ; (Speaks yoruba lift two hands up "Tuale" Style)
Iyanla ,Woman leader e wo awa ko la jo moto o! Awon soja lo jo moto
Mama Peace: (Looks at Doyin Okupe) Wetin ya broda talk??
Doyin Okupe: (Embarrassed,sweating) He said dat he was not the one that burn the bus
Mama Peace: I no hear Yoloba but I hear "Woman leader" I am not woman leader I am the First lady
Doyin Okupe : Yes ma
Mama Peace : Tell him that I am not woman leader
Doyin Okupe : Abi oloriburuku ni Iya e tani woman leader First lady ni ko pe won oo!
Mama Peace : So none of the driver can speak English
Driver 1: Laughs) ah aha! Woman L...., First Lady Shukoodi wa larin wa to gbo geesi dada
Doyin Okupe : Interrupts) Who is Chukwudi?
Driver 2 : I am Chukwudi Sir
Asari : Which one of you is conductor
LAGBUS Manager: There is no conductor
Mama Peace; No conductor?
LAGBUS Manager ; Yes ma
Mama Peace: What of Agburu
LAGBUS Manager : We don't use Agbero
Mama Peace : What is Agbero?
LAGBUS Manager : I thought you ask of Agbero we use ticket
Mama Peace you are correcting my English ,It is not Agburu??
LAGBUS Manager ;Sorry Ma
Mama peace: No Agburu,No conductor what of passenger?
Driver 1 : Ah Iya gbogbo awon passenger lo ja danu.Eyin gaan te je First lady ti e ba ri oju awon soja yen e ma to sara
Mama Peace: Dr Okupe??
Doyin Okupe: He said the passengers are still in Lagos
Mam Peace: Looks at Lagbus Manager) : The passenger still dey Lagos.?
LAGBUS Manager: Yes ma
Mama Peace : Hmm! So na only you and the driver dem drive come
LAGBUS Manager ; Nods
Asari : Explodes) I talk am dem no burn anything. Dem no burn anything.
Mama Peace: How can they burn 5 buses and there is no passenger or conductor?
Remember as I say the other time,There is God.(laughs and looks at Chukwudi). Nwanem I know you will tell me the truth.What did you see?
Driver 2. I didn't see anything o I go collect tyre from fokaa when..........
Mama Peace; Eh hen ! Tyre , They are burning tyre.Its tyre they are burning and you people say theyy burn 5 buses. Jona talk am na!He say America will know if they burn moto. All this tyre that you people are burning ! Chai!! Diaris god oo!!!!!!!!!

Pls wake me up at the end.

Re: Driver Na Only You Drive Come! by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Use ur brian to write what will fetch u money, not what will make u stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Agent Ganiyu Solomon , Another Tinubu 419 Plan / Are parents in the niger delta iresponsible or they are having iresponsible kids / Nigeria Tops Investment Sentiment Index Despite Rising Terror Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.