Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. (18130 Views)

Kaduna Government Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members / Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by vicchi12(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Akbee: who cares?whatever!everybody has their own palava.pls send her packing to where she had sent her fellow human beings.she must face the wrath of the law...she shuda ran away if she didnt like it there anymore rada dan tk the lives of those persons,sum of whom were innocent except for her husband who was old enof to be her father.
child marriage is a crime n shudnt be practised in any society!
THE MOSLEM COMMUNITY SHUD ABANDON THE BULLSHIT TOO...e no mk sense ohh.BY THE WAY,DID PROPHET MOHAMMED THEIR SPIRITUAL MENTOR N THE FOUNDER OF THEIR RELIGION EVER GET MARRIED TO A CHILD?

Yup! Her name was Aisha... Mohammed was a pervert
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by tempest01(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Right thinking moslems should be the ones calling for te abolishment of girl child marriage. Imagine your sister or daughter at 13 with a man of 30.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by obayaya(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2014
This is just too painful
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by henryobinna(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2014
wicked people.... them forcefully give out the girl now the girl done defend herself the only possible way she fit, but all they think is to kill her.. Besides she's a minor, or are there no juvenile courts? nonsense

abeg happy sunday everyone.

www.legitstuffs.com

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Poor child,going thru a lot @ dis age wen she should be playing wit her peers nd going 2 school,she has been robbed of her childhood,tanks 2 tradition

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by greatgod2012(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Diamonddamsel: I feel so sorry for this little girl.Making a 14 yr old girl get married and a grown up having sex with her at will is enough torture.If the religion supports giving out child brides atleast they should get the consent of the child as much as i hate child marriages.They should please release this little girl and rehabilitate her for rape commited against her.

they are the one who exposed her to wickedness and they are also the one condemning her, abi hw can they force a 14 years old girl to get married and banged on daily basis without her say, if that is not wickedness, i wonder what it is....smh.
I pity the girl sha and also condemn her parents who endorsed the marriage without the girl's consent.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by vicchi12(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Her womb and sexual organ wouldn't have even developed that much. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by freshness2020: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

they are the one who taught her how to be wicked through their child-marriage belief.
True talk!
I pity the poor gal!
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by vicchi12(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2014
jomile: Poor child,going thru a lot @ dis age wen she should playing wit her peers nd going 2 school,she has been robbed of her childhood,tanks 2 tradition
and religion
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by eagleeye2: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Seeking the death penalty Will not deter other girls from doing the same.
Muslim men are very stuupid. Like someone said, your leaders do not give out their daughters at 14years for marriage, but the gullible poor keep doing these things without using their God given brains.
If I were a girl, and I have to be subjected to continuous raape all in the name of marriage and religion, then I might do worse than this girl.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2014
A 35 year old man, married a 14 year girl against her will.

The girl was abused,mentallly, sexually, pschologically, etc. In the truama and confusion of the mind, she hated the man with passion and wished him death.

She needed feeedom from her slavery, her mum wont help, her dad had collected the bride price, her uncles and aunties were all deaf to her plight.
Her spiritual guide was the one who blessed the marriage.

shr was trapped, forever enslaved. Her future and ambitions destroyed by those who should guide and protect her.Her of way of "escape" is if the man dies, then she plotted his death.

Who do you blame? The poor innocent girl?

Her Iman, parents, relationtions, the so called husband?

Non of the above!

My blame goes to Mohammed and his primitve and inhuman religion!

This abused child was pushed into this act by the singular act of legalising molestation of the girl child in the name of God.

Whosoever lays a finger on that child has blood on his hand!

May the good Lord show her mercy and salvation.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by wandeykul(f): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2014
I wonder wat some guys sees in f***ing smal children.God shouldnt av given children private parts until 18yrs of age.Atleast 1 wouldnt av heard stories of children bin molested.Am nt blaming God tho.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by abdulkayus(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2014
I cab see some intolerant bigots here abusin religion. God Alimighty is watchin you all blaspheming his name and knw hw to handle you all
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by abdulkayus(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2014
wandeykul: I wonder wat some guys sees in f***ing smal children.God shouldnt av given children private parts until 18yrs of age.Atleast 1 wouldnt av heard stories of children bin molested.Am nt blaming God tho.

and out if wedlock, some gals has start havin sex and gettin unwanted pregnancy before age of 16, wat will u say abt that?
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Cecediva(f): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2014
After molesting the young girl with that his useless dead stick inbetween his leg,the little gal has no option than to do what she did. Make them free d gal joor angry

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2014
As much as one can say that it is indeed a premeditated murder, but she is probably a scared little girl whose aspirations for the future isn't to marry a 35 year old man. But what I don't get is why she didn't just poison the man, why the others? Or is it tradition for Hausa men to eat together or what?

Anyway, she shouldn't be given a death sentence because that's just wrong on many levels. A life imprisonment and maybe released on parole at the age where can still do something wit herself. She should have the option of education while in custody or learn a vocation.

It's is high time the government start looking at juvenile courts and sentences a little more closely.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by repogirl(f): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Let all those who support/marry underaged girls begin to sleep with both eyes open because when she gets fed up, you will know what she's capable of!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by IYANGBALI: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2014
freshness2020: This juvenile case Harsh gaaaan Oº°˚˚°ºo. Even say na true the girl kill these people!
Atleast give her life imprisonment!
But I bow Oº°˚˚°ºo. , how this minor take get this kind baaaad mind to the extent that she Knows what is called POISON!
she must have been using it to kill rats in their house. ....she is too young to be killed,she is a minor
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by IYANGBALI: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2014
obayaya: This is just too painful
even the preeeeek of the 35 yrs old man wey marry the 14 yrs old girl was painful
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by freshness2020: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: she must have been using it to kill rats in their house. ....she is too young to be killed,she is a minor
I tell U̶̲̥̅̊ my dear.
All she needs now is our prayers!
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by YorubaBigot: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
hausa people and child marriages, these people really need civilization. How i wish all underaged/ teenager should poison their husbands who keep molesting them in the name of one useless 'forced' marriage

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by ramalot(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2014
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Truckpusher(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
They are seeking a death penalty for molested child while asking for amnesty for boko haram?...smh

8 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by ceemere: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2014
angryPoint of correction u muslims "CHILD bride-killer". Or have u forgotten that fact that she is just a kid?? Who u people forcefully subjected to an early illegal marriage??
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2014
This girl is too young for all this nonsense.
They should work on rehabilitating her.

Justice is not the same thing as REVENGE.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by email1(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2014
angry undecidedThis is what happens when we make infants wives. Their psychology is automatically transformed. Well done Muslims, see what you have made of a kid.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Ekundayo7: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2014
I pray that anyone seeking her murder by shari'a will choke to death on their own hypocrisy. Pervert child wrappers. Can we please divide this nation soon to rid ourselves of these leprous Muslims and their bulll crap shari'a nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by waternogetenemy: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2014
[size=18pt]Boko Haram Justice system for an abused child. smh![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2014
How did we find ourselves with these barbaric animals that hide behind the dark cloaks of religion and perpetuate injustice.

There is God o
Give those girls education not husbands

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by HARDUBUY(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Burger01:
Pervert! What stupid justice should be done? Why give out a minor in marriage? She was afraid **heck she had reason to** She is just too young for this wickedness. This is just not fair and justice be tampered with mercy... I pray. sad
An unjust justice is NO justice.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by yomi007k(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
14yrs old? She still a baby...
in malo land,it isnt.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: How did we find ourselves with these barbaric animals that hide behind the dark cloaks of religion and perpetuate injustice.

There is God o
Give those girls education not husbands
^^^ On point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Lere Olayinka Replies Fayemi On Probe: 'Start Your Probe Now, We’re Not Afraid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.