Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months (28720 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by NnamdiN: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Themaingate:

delete whatever software you have downloaded on ss and mts and then goto this link http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/mtn-free-browsing-using-simple-server-mts/ and download the one there , just free and does not refer you to any download link

come back here and tell me if it does not work because i am using it and it open all site included facebook
hope no registeration is required? This OP own no work, my ntwk here is almost 4g
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fast download
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Themaingate:

delete whatever software you have downloaded on ss and mts and then goto this link http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/mtn-free-browsing-using-simple-server-mts/ and download the one there , just free and does not refer you to any download link

come back here and tell me if it does not work because i am using it and it open all site included facebook

i suggest you open your own thread and stop spamming this thread. respect yourself
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
naijajobspost: it works on 3G everywhere and the speed is very fast.get an mtn sim card,
this willl keep you online ,it has been working for the past 11month ,blocked but now redited to serve you better.

NOTE- To download from hulkload links below or any hulkload links,

once you get to the download link page,scroll
down and click on free,wait for the seconds to count,enter the code on the page and click on create download link,
the download link will be generated immediately.click on the first download you saw,save the file on your computer.

steps

insert your mtn sim into your modem,note[dont connect your modem,mts will connect your modem automatically].

(1)download redited s server

to use the simple server,just launch,and keep it launched and set your browser to 127.0.0.1 port 8080.

now

(2)download mts modem task scheduler aswell from same page,note ou ma need to register .
to use mts

install mts,
launch mts,select your modem,make sure you choose the right modem
then select your network and click next, create new task,
task name- mtn fbo
type-repeat continously
trigger-accumulated value
set value-4.0
actions 1 hangup internet
2- sendsms (stop to 131)
3 send sms (fb0 to 131)
4 connectinternet

then save task,right on the new task,click start task,and scroll and click run now,

then start your mtn simple server, set your browser apn to 127.0.0.1 port 8080. enjoy.

download link

http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-free-using-mtn-simple-server-with-fbo-and-mts-recoded/

android cheat has been posted . android users can now enjoy free broswing.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 19, 2014
NnamdiN: hope no registeration is required? This OP own no work, my ntwk here is almost 4g

its totally free and no registration required
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2014
The problem I observed is with mts, it doesn't seem to run continuously even though it is set to run so. I have to rerun tasknow everytime for it to hangup then resume the process and this is such an inconvenience. What's the way forward?

*** Discovered the problem, I didn't click on 'START TASK' before 'RUN NOW'. It's working. Wish it was more than 5mb before reset.... grin grin ***
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
obosirow: The problem I observed is with mts, it doesn't seem to run continuously even though it is set to run so. I have to rerun tasknow everytime for it to hangup then resume the process and this is such an inconvenience. What's the way forward?

*** Discovered the problem, I didn't click on 'START TASK' before 'RUN NOW'. It's working. Wish it was more than 5mb before reset.... grin grin

thanks obosi for confirming. dont forget to refer members and family to our website. we have also posted android cheat. we are posting free albums download and premium movies unique links. expect more
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2014
No wahala. I notice that MTS after a while, will cease running the cycle and just show ConnectInternet:Success and freeze there. Additionally, it Fails frequently on each of the instructions...HangingUp, SendSMS, ConnectInternet.....It took me 2days to download Need For Speed of about 800mb....Very Long frustrating process despite not having power outage. I had to manyally intervene several times for it to continue downloading by Force closing it and Starting Task all over again. Wish MTS will run smoothly. Well done.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Cpolicy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
I couldn't get it to work the simple server is saying "a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network" and the task schedular is sayin connectinternet failed
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cpolicy: I couldn't get it to work the simple server is saying "a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network" and the task schedular is sayin connectinternet failed
@obosi,kindly set your modem to use 3G only,i downloag 1gb within 40min sometimes especially at night.set your IDM to auto reconnect.dont worry,i will upload on our site the best cracked version of idm which wont the registry key after update.most of all,you are browsing free.

@cpolicy,you didnt set mts correctly to send the message,meaning you are not getting your mb.kindly chcek your settings
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Cpolicy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
naijajobspost:
@cpolicy,you didnt set mts correctly to send the message,meaning you are not getting your mb.kindly chcek your settings
ok i reset it and it connect but all i see is an error message from firefox that the connection has been reset
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by fred04(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
thanx to u guys for all d great work u guys have been doing.kudos to u 9jajobspost.
My problem is just dat dis cheat somtimes doesnt load full page b4 disconnection.wat do u guys use for downloading
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by fred04(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
thanx to u guys for all d great work u guys have been doing.kudos to u 9jajobspost.
My problem is just dat dis cheat somtimes doesnt load full page b4 disconnection.wat do u guys use for downloading.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
fred04: thanx to u guys for all d great work u guys have been doing.kudos to u 9jajobspost.
My problem is just dat dis cheat somtimes doesnt load full page b4 disconnection.wat do u guys use for downloading.

@fredo, automatic update is on your system,kindly go to control panel, automatic update,and turn it off. Automatic updates are updates that run in background which consumes data secretly without you noticing.it runs in background once internet is connected.this also consumes most paid subscribers internet faster than they think.they now blame network provider for fast exhaustion. For downloading,use IDM,set idm proxy same way you set your firefox.pls reply more on our site in other to serve you better.i don't visit here everyday.we'll upload full IDm on our site soon
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by NnamdiN: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
So why didn't it work for me?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
naijajobspost:
@obosi,kindly set your modem to use 3G only,i downloag 1gb within 40min sometimes especially at night.set your IDM to auto reconnect.dont worry,i will upload on our site the best cracked version of idm which wont the registry key after update.most of all,you are browsing free.

If I can download 1gb in 30mins,I for too happy. I followed your description religiously it works but after a while mts ceases to run the steps continuously. I use a ZTE unlocked glo modem.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by fred04(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
thanks @op,will do dat soonest.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
NnamdiN: So why didn't it work for me?

we dont know what you are doing wrong bro,it works for everyone. do it right and it will work for you. read full instructions on our site.will be uploading the 700mb simple server trick when i am less busy. members, stay tune. expect more
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
naijajobspost:

we dont know what you are doing wrong bro,it works for everyone. do it right and it will work for you. read full instructions on our site.will be uploading the 700mb simple server trick when i am less busy. members, stay tune. expect more

Abeg upload sharperly make we enjoy this thing...MTS dey wahala me as I no dey fit sleep straight.. grin grin grin. I need to regular give attention to it to be sure the process is still running.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Tassembly(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
obosirow:

Abeg upload sharperly make we enjoy this thing...MTS dey wahala me as I no dey fit sleep straight.. grin grin grin. I need to regular give attention to it to be sure the process is still running.

check the post with browse free using free 700mb daily trick with edited jumia simple server. will post soon here
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
airtel free browsing will be posted today.please check our site for update
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by Tassembly(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
obosirow: So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?

its very fast,i am using it. set your modem to wcdma only.make sure you have airtel 3G in your area
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tassembly:

its very fast,i am using it. set your modem to wcdma only.make sure you have airtel 3G in your area

bor ,use the mtn simple server since the airtel network in your area is poor. thats why you have alternatives.we make sure we release cheat for all network.enjoy
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
we have dropped another classic free browsing trick, check our site for update. till then,continue to blaze this one. more to come
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
didnt find it ooo
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by naijajobspost(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2014
obosirow: didnt find it ooo

check the pc browsing section
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by obosirow: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
I did yesterday. I tried using FBTools, it didn't connect anymore. Y is this so?
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by kiddie(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
obosirow: I did yesterday. I tried using FBTools, it didn't connect anymore. Y is this so?
same
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by oprezy: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
All call me back codes of all networks.you all already know the use of it so i've made a list of them.just follow the below link

[Tutorials] All call me back codes for all networks;MTN AIRTEL GLO,etc. @ from www.kinwap.com
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by akinbimatt: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
kiddie:
same

its working bro , seems you guys are new to fbo and 131, sometimes they dont give 5mb immediately,sometimes it is immediately,get use to it.also sometimes 131 doesnt reply messages immediately when 131 is congested and you wont know coz fbo is doing the job for you.
Re: Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months by kiddie(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
akinbimatt:

its working bro , seems you guys are new to fbo and 131, sometimes they dont give 5mb immediately,sometimes it is immediately,get use to it.also sometimes 131 doesnt reply messages immediately when 131 is congested and you wont know coz fbo is doing the job for you.
this thing no work ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.