Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. (20338 Views)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Innodon(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2014
my con3
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by etochi11(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2014
tongue
IYA NGBALI: na who beeg you?mtcheeeeew
Jesus is my senior brother
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Tyche(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2014
I can bet my keke na pep that 97% of the people on this thread didnt read the story.
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by bolafez(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2014
nawa for this mods ooo...I thought its my home-church,Ironically,God bless Nigeria!
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by rocgirl: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Only in Nigeria...!
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Afrok(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Na WA ooo.... When topics like this makes front page on Sunday morning, the first thing that comes to mind is " hmmm.... Are they referring to Christ Apostolic Church"?
Good to know that it has nothing to do with church.
We only know the beginning of any criminal act or case in Nigeria but the end of such cases are always a mystery...
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Bergs(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
there was a country
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by gogodaye(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2014
This is the price one gets to pay for greed...opportuned folks are left a multi~billion naira legacy they never contributed in building...rather than help grow it to further heights...they're out scrambling to have it all..mother & siblings divided into 3 camps.
Add corrupt CAC staff to the fray. Surely miss the no nonsense erstwhile Registrar~General of the CAC. Just like the FCT AGIS, racketeering is now the order of the day at both agencies. Steps taken to instill measures of sanity all eroded
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by CrazyMan(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: You this mods na wa for you o, and you made me think it was Christ Apostolic Church you're talking about until i opened the thread, abeg, modify the title to avoid mix-up jare...... grin
Lol I taught the same as well.
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Misterpaul(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Mr. Anthony Chikwendu who was the person registered as the company's secretary as at d time of registration 41yrs ago was purported to have died about a decade ago..So, how come a document signed in April 2013 bear his name and signature? Who did the signing
?
This is a pure case of forgery. Although, I don't think the CAC have much case to answer since its not really there duty to investigate the authenticity of documents filed to them. The Commission must have assumed that the consent form signed by the sole surviving director of the company Mrs Éketiti and the secretary Mr. Anthony constitutes sufficient consent for them to have accepted the list of the new directors.
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by greatgod2012(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
CrazyMan:

lol......are you not one of the mods?

Btw, how about my reply?
Have you seen my own reply.
Thanks!
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by CrazyMan(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

lol......are you not one of the mods?

Btw, how about my reply?
Have you seen my own reply.
Thanks!
I replied your mail days ago...check your inbox.
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by freshness2020: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Marilyn_Nash: Well, according to Mr president, theft isn't corruption. embarassed
Bonne Dimanche tout le monde.
a toi de meme Amie!
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by tollytexy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
undecided undecidedAbeg who get Sendo Charger??
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by myspnigeria: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
no wonder registration of businesses dey take like forvever.... dem don chop all d money finish
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ha thank God! When I saw CAC my mind went straight to Christ Apostolic Church. Una wan give person heart attack embarassed
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by greatgod2012(f): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
CrazyMan:
I replied your mail days ago...check your inbox.

sorry my brother, you haven't replied my last response.
Expecting to read from you.
Thanks!
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
CrazyMan:
Lol I taught thought the same as well.
grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by simdam500(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove:
grin

Lol
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Greenified(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Decapo: Abeg who get sugar there
You get garri make we pair?
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Greenified(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
CrazyMan:
Chai! R.I.P English Language *crying*

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by Decapo: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Greenified:
You get garri make we pair?
baba dis garri no go do me ooo
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by CrazyMan(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Ishilove:
grin
dont mind me my dear...guess my mind wasn't here when i typed that.
Re: Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. by debbleopto: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ptoocool:

Na 9ja we dey oo..
9ja, wia d rich has it all..

Just wait till we chanqe our name to airegin
Thinqs qon take α new look then..
Ah mean everythinq will turn around 4 both d poor and d rich..

That new name sounds demonic. Hope things won't be extra difficult if changed to such name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN / OLX Nigeria: Only 40% Of Ads Are Legitimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.