Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (7642 Views)

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by mencade5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
my brother fvcks all my landlord daughters, six of them and they dont know they are being rotated.

Certainly! Its none of my business. tongue
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5: my brother fvcks all my landlord daughters, six of them and they dont know they are being rotated.

Certainly! Its none of my business. tongue

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Some girls will carry their yam legs up when their mother is sweeping the house but will turn environmental sanitation staff in their boyfriends house. But its non of my business.
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by yenex1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
girls be f**king the same nigga and calling each other hoes. No bitch, ya'll teammates..... But that's none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigeria was eliminated from the world cup in the round of 16 , the couch and players where almost crucified. While Spain, England and Italy where eliminated in the group stages but there fans still love and respect them. But its non of my business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Says About You (photos) / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.