Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Younger Brother And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother And I (863 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother And I by cchamp(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
what can i do with a younger brother who am ready to pay his school fees and is no ready to go to school. i love him so much that i can afford to just look at him go on like this. And now he is in class three in the secondary school.Please who has a suggestion on what i should do to boost his love for school?
Re: My Younger Brother And I by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
Talk with him,gently.Find out why he does not want to go to school.Take him around,let him visit the mkt places and see ppl doing all kinds of odd jobs cos they never had the opportunity to school.If possible point out practical examples like ppl he knows,ppl in the family,friends etc .Take him to a counselor.goodluck
Re: My Younger Brother And I by UNLEASHED(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
ifyalways:

Talk with him,gently.Find out why he does not want to go to school.Take him around,let him visit the mkt places and see people doing all kinds of odd jobs because they never had the opportunity to school.If possible point out practical examples like people he knows,people in the family,friends etc .Take him to a counselor.goodluck

Do exactly!
Re: My Younger Brother And I by Ajiii: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
This guy has joined the group of 'what does it matter' in school. First thing is to wisely ask him and not to put on a fight, it will worsen the matter. Secondly change the school if that will possibly change his friends or gang. Try and talk him to letting him know the implication of education even if he will decide not to follow academic line, he need to know there is always a difference in the learned and the unlearned . Above all prayer has never fail, be persistent on God, He will answer you and give you the best idea cry
Re: My Younger Brother And I by coolier(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
There has to be a reason he doesn't want to go to school and that is what you have to find out first. Maybe you should change his school. Talk to him again.
Re: My Younger Brother And I by Outstrip(f): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
All I can say is God bless you. I don't know why children just cause their loved ones heartache sometimes. I guess I did the same myself

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! / out! / Why Must Isabela Be Demoted Is It Bcoz She Said Has No Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.