Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments (24305 Views)

Don't Be A Victim After Spending So Much On Plantations. / Plantain Plantations In Lagos And Ogun State / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Grace!!!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Retreat!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2015
NO LIMITATION!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hastom: 5:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Nations don't build people. People build nations!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hastom: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2015
System!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2015
Watch out!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hastom: 7:27am On May 03, 2015
Pride goes before destruction
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2015
Good Morning
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2015
It's a bend!
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:00am On May 07, 2015
Lord, thank you for this rain
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2015
"Opportunities don't happen. You create them."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2015
"If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
Your dream is your capital.
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by Recs(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2015
Think Big
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2015
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." Albert Einstein
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2015
Oh Happy day.......Everyday is a great day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2015
"To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like." Mike Gafka
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2015
A picture is worth a thousand words
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
"If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes." Andrew Carnegie
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2015
"You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy." Alan Cohen
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by emperoracro(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2015
I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks
P.S: You won't be giving me your money, just make sure you have an ATM card for your bank account, pls don't travel with cash when going to the farm or market.
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
"Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:52am On May 19, 2015
• "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." Paul Boese
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many--not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." Charles Dickens
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2015
"Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2015
"Happiness is the experience of loving life. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him/her or it. Love is happiness with what you see. So love and happiness really are the same thing...just expressed differently."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2015
"I am not bound to win; I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
"Once you do something you love, you never have to work again."
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2015
collective effort
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2015
Nobody can make it out here alone
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
The world's most successful didn't do it alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Is Chicken In Your Area / How To Make Wealth From Snail Farming In Nigeria / Soya Beans Powder Mixed With Millet,dryfish,groundnut And Guinea Corn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.