Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Hameenat94(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyah... What a loss 4 d 2 men!!!!! Henry shuld learn hw 2 tame his anger

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Henry why don't you just forget the past and move on.Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by onosj(f): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Henry d 1 u do d Raymond's don reached abeg oh 4give them. @Tiffany more ink 2 ur pen!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by spotmataz: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good work Tiffany. The loss was too much for Heather. Its high time the family united.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Just4yhu: Aw tiffy, am lovin dis story ooo!!! am sorry, itz my fone dat disturbs me from commenting and reading since. oya, stupid fone, tell aunty tiffy u'r sowi
Phone: am sowi aunty tiffy for not allowing fatimah to read ur updates. (sad)
forgiv it tiffy, itz just a little tin...tnks for d update, lov uu muah
don't worry, i understand ma. I should be the one asking for forgiveness from everyone for my irregular updates. Please bear with me. But the story will soon end and i am trying my best to not disappoint my readers.
I love you more
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2014
bumsiee: Nice update. I see henry coming arnd in a bit. Tank u flaxxy
tnx ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Dorisbest: It's a pity. Jerry oya take heart
abi?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2014
arabaribiti: Bumslee if i catch you but second wiffy you are just too much dont like the hitting of henry nose shouting it out is ok just my suggestion
lolz, tnx dear and your suggestion is noted.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2014
chii8: Linda shud berra watch Henry's untamed temper ooooo,some men shaaa
you are right. Too much temper for a lone man i tell you. How u?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Hameenat94: Eyah... What a loss 4 d 2 men!!!!! Henry shuld learn hw 2 tame his anger
he had better o.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:52am On Aug 26, 2014
seunviju: Henry why don't you just forget the past and move on.Thanks for the update
you're welcome
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2014
onosj: Henry d 1 u do d Raymond's don reached abeg oh 4give them. @Tiffany more ink 2 ur pen!
thank you onosj
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2014
spotmataz: Good work Tiffany. The loss was too much for Heather. Its high time the family united.
yeah, it is high tym and you're welcome ma, tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
TiffanyJ: * * *Excellence.
'what do you mean Jerry?'
Henry asked again.
'you were not the only one that lost someone and stop acting in the world like you don't care, i know you do'
'ofcourse i do, but then you went and ruined everything. A little secret and you couldn't keep shut. You wasted no time in telling your 'daddy' and mother trusted you that much'
Now both men were angry but Jerry was getting hold of his, unlike Henry.
'I'm sorry Henry. How many times do you want me to say these words? Or do you want me dead? Is that the only way to get forgiveness from you and Jake?'
He yelled at the top of his voice. The grandfather, Obed and the women all watched quietly. None wanted to intrude.
'go to hell Jerry'
Jerry walked the short distance and gave Henry a blow on his nose.
'now you listen to me dear Nephew, i have had enough of your disrespect. Who in the hell do you think you are? you are such a....'
'hey hey, i'm not that kid anymore Jerry. Watch what you say to me because i'm getting very angry already'
'why don't you go kill yourself. Heather died in my arms immediately after your mother's burial. I might understand so many things but i still don't understand why neither you nor Jake attended her burial. She had loved you two like her own and you didn't show up for her burial'
'whose fault was that Jerry?'
'repeat yourself and i will hit you again Henry'
'you try and see just what will happen'
Linda was scared. The two men were about to fight. She meant to stand up but Obed held her down. He leaned towards her and said it's a good thing they were all letting the anger out.
'you are just like your father Henry. You care for no one but yourself'
'that's not true. I cared alot for you all. Especially aunty Heather. I knew her for like forever'
'you know that Heather and Helen were very close. Infact much more closer than Linda and Jordan's wife'
Henry knew all that. Shortly after Jerry's birth, their mother died and Helen had authomatically played the role of motherhood. She practically raised her little brother.
Meanwhile, Heather was their neigbour. Her parents hardly had time for her. Their professions always came first after only child. Soon, the little girl always come to the Raymonds for her assignments.
Helen, being the mother of the house found herself drawn more and more to the girl. In no time, she became part of the family and sometimes sleep over.
It was Helen who had given her sex education and Helen who had explained to her everything about Menses when she came of age.
Her parents were glad that there was Helen to take care of her. She and Jerry often visited the Josephs.
Because they were age mates, they had always tried to subjugate the Obed and Henry who refused to give in.
It came as no suprise when the two fell in love and got married. She finally packed her bags and bagages to the Raymond's mansion.
Henry smiled at the thought of Heather. She had so adored his mother and had always told them how lucky they were to have her attention. Her own mother hardly noticed her. She was a medical doctor who thought saving lives was more important.
'Tell me Jerry, how did she die?'
'she died of shocked. She couldn't believe that Helen was gone. She was eight months pregnant at that time and she died with it. We had just returned home from burying your mother. She kept insisting that it was all my fault. I should go make peace with you and Jake. She made me me promise to do that.
She collapsed right here in this sitting room and died.
The doctor said she died of shock and i spend the last five years trying my best to make peace with you and you kept shuting me out'

Henry u just av to let go for your own peace of mind.tiff dear i must comment dat u are a gud writer.#kisses#

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2014
ogunsiji: Henry u just av to let go for your own peace of mind.tiff dear i must comment dat u are a gud writer.#kisses#
Kisses? If moi brother catch you, ehn? Hmmmmmmm. 9c wan my wiffy

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Removed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2014
ogunsiji: Henry u just av to let go for your own peace of mind.tiff dear i must comment dat u are a gud writer.#kisses#
thanks dear. #blowing more kisses in return#
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Aipete2: Kisses? If moi brother catch you, ehn? Hmmmmmmm. 9c wan my wiffy
lolz, what will your brother do?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by arabaribiti(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2014
So na me go comment first it show am a good husby thank God they reconcile i just jake showed up thanks dear lovely update

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by boladex1: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
nice one tiffy, i almost forget that its a story. you are a really good story teller

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
arabaribiti: So na me go comment first it show am a good husby thank God they reconcile i just jake showed up thanks dear lovely update
you're welcome dear. Have a blessed day ahead
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2014
boladex1: nice one tiffy, i almost forget that its a story. you are a really good story teller
lolz, tnx for reading my work
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Ziziola: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Henry hasreally gotten the best wife ever. That Linda's mother should better wake up to reality that her daughter is no longer a kid

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Ziziola: Henry hasreally gotten the best wife ever. That Linda's mother should better wake up to reality that her daughter is no longer a kid
he really was lucky to have Linda.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Make I do amebo small,tiffany hope is not what am thinking about Linda that doesn't make her eat well dis days o?Thanks 4 the early mornin breakfast

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Bekeebest: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Waow am falling inlove with this story,U r doing a good work

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
I really like ds part. weldon

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by spotmataz: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Well done Tiffany. Good job. I wish it would continue on and on. . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Oliver twist.#winks#

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by BashirAhmad1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Crying* it seems the story is going to an end... Anyway we'll keep re-reading as many as possible.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by edwife(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Christmas yea!my favourite time of the year.I always feel like a newborn cheesy grin grin

Tiff smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by bumsiee: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Whew finally dev reconciiled. Tanks tiFfany

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.