Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438833 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nimen(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2014
TiffanyJ:
I'm really sorry sir, if i sound harsh but i never intended it that way. It's just that, some people, after telling them no keep insisting.
Please don't be offended

No biggie Tiff maybe in future we can do business.... You publishing this story?

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DoroCute(f): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2014
TiffanyJ:
you're welcme. Where you go hide yourself? How is the baby?
lol.... I been dey ur back naa bt u no recognise mo so i decided to watch u incognito. Babe is fine n u

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mj45: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2014
U are tired of this story and the negative vibe u are radiating cos of it is affecting ur readers. I mean, before there was this frenzy in me to read ur story and u never disappointed in ur REGULAR updates but these days, updates are like trying to remove a bone from a dog's mouth. Pls try. Stop starving ur readers. Ur regular updates was one of d reasons u were a favourite. Hope u are OK shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Removed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Mj45: U are tired of this story and the negative vibe u are radiating cos of it is affecting ur readers. I mean, before there was this frenzy in me to read ur story and u never disappointed in ur REGULAR updates but these days, updates are like trying to remove a bone from a dog's mouth. Pls try. Stop starving ur readers. Ur regular updates was one of d reasons u were a favourite. Hope u are OK shaa.
tnx sir. Believe you me it wasn't intentional. Although i am ill, i try to make an update once a day. For the past week, i have been on medication. I just finished colecting injections and am on drugs and yet i try to update once a day.
I'm really ill but this work will come to an end today or tomorrow. Tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mj45: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote
author=TiffanyJ]
tnx sir. Believe you me it wasn't intentional. Although i am ill, i try
to make an update once a day. For the past week, i have been on
medication. I just finished colecting injections and am on drugs and yet
i try to update once a day.
I'm really ill but this work will come to an end today or tomorrow.
Tnx[/quote]

I m really sorry abt ur health. Had no idea. Hope u are responding to treatment. Pls take good care of urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by spotmataz: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
How is your health now Tiffany, this is really a wonderful job. Pls take care of yourself. It's well with you dear.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mzmira(f): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
tiffany nyce update as usual nd hope yu re feeling much better now stronger yu i pray

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dis pregnancy is really takn its toil on Linda,weldon Op

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
How are u dear. Please take care of yourself oh

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by princesssusan(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sweetypie aw is your health? Wish quick recovery n God‘s healing power on you.
It shall b well with you dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by edwife(f): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tiff dont bother yourself,we will wait as long as you feel better.

I wish you quick recovery. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
edwife: Tiff dont bother yourself,we will wait as long as you feel better.

I wish you quick recovery. smiley
Nwanyi ke kwanu?
Nice work tiffany... May God help u recuperate faster.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Iolite(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
How are u now Tiffany, hope u are responding fine? Pls get well soon o.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hnkan(f): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
you have a good heart. you do care about others. even in your illness you still update to make us happy. THANK YOU. may Jehovah grant you speedy recovery as you take your medications religiously or is it judiciously. takia dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Jeanfortune(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
WHO!!AH!!, Henry has finally said it, the main KOKO of this story, Tiffany dear, pls take it easy on ur health, we might be impatient about this story buh we certainly need u here to write more juicy stories ok, so get strong dearie

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
'I love you'... D sweetest words u can eva tell ur wife... #keep it comin tiffany# *great work*

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Get well soon dear tiffany. Heard u are sick #Godspeed#

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
So sorry abt ur illness TiffanyJ, get well soon Dearie.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by steve888(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
hnkan: you have a good heart. you do care about others. even in your illness you still update to make us happy. THANK YOU. may Jehovah grant you speedy recovery as you take your medications religiously or is it judiciously. takia dear
. Pls do take care of your health we can't afford to let you break down cos each day you put smiles on our face with your lovely update....get well soon

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Get well soon tiffy dear....see u soon

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry the lover boy.Thanks 4 the update and take good care of yourself

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Removed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by edwife(f): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Nwanyi ke kwanu?
Nice work tiffany... May God help u recuperate faster.

I am fine darling,i have not seen you for long now.Hope baby is fine. smiley
School is back,so i will be popping out from time to time.

Aww beautiful TiffanyJ cry cry cry

Are you gonna come up with another story again,i will miss you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Huh,the end just like that?didnt notice it coming to an end.Anyways it is a lovely story all the way,God bless you forever maam

3 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
This work will never have been here without your critiques, encouragement, comments and observations. I appreciate everyone of you for creating time for this story. You all give me the zeal to continue and i say thank you.
To those that contributed one way or the other, and to those that just read on without making a single comment i say i big thank you.
I started this work on a sunday, about two months ago, although it never made it to the front page but i have more than ninety thousand viewers. What more will i ask for? Such amount of viewers in just a month and three weeks is a blessing.
I'm much more better now, atleast compare to last week. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'm recuperating very well.
May God bless you all and don't ever forget i will always love you guys. Watch out for Mitch and Joel's story. I will begin as soon as i can. Gracias

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Michelle55: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
wow wow wow!!! tiffany Swthrt u rock!! God bless u dearie for dis beautiful pièce of work

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by spotmataz: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tiffany i love your work. You have done really well, you are definitely going places.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by arabaribiti(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks love i really enjoy your story

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by adorableify: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wow tiffany tanx for glueing me to nairaland, I pray ur talent will open great doors for u

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by adegoke623(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
waoh! Thanks Tiffany for "A reluctant bride" and "A man to call her own" u are a great writer! keep it up....

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by pwettyolly(f): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Woah tiffanyj you rock I really enjoyed this story thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.