Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi (24859 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Tupacx: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Will this guy shut up or just fuckin go to whichever country he wants!

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by zurine(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
interesting
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nigerians are quick to forget.This guy rejuvenated our team,won us AFCON and qualified us into round of 16. I don't think he should be sacked.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Luchitec(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmm, so much ignorant comments here! So, you guys are telling me that you will gladly append your signature to a new contract if your employer is notorious for violating your terms of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Otunbalarry: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
#TweetUsToWin is a game
organized by 'The Insider'
Owners of:The Insider
Newspaper,fox
Entertainment,i
Resource,iEvent s,Mckwin
Models,iDecor and iDanstars.
To participate in the
game,follow 'The Insider' on
twitter @theinsiderOAU, then
tweet to us your Phone
Number &Name/ Nickname,we
will call you on Tuesday so you
can play the #TweetUsToWin
game,as the game is going to
played every Tuesday starting
from this Tuesday.
You will win 20,000naira if you
can answer all our question &
even if you can't answer
correctly all #
TweetUsToWin
questions,there is a prize
for you,if you get just one
question correctly.
Start Tweeting Us for a chance
to be amongst the winners.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Chikere2: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Many senseless posts here

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by fujirice: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na wa o! Haters full this thread. People just dey hate for no reason. God save me for this nairaland wey I dey o! I wonder if blood still dey una body with all this hate.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by shadrach77: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Living Soul34: There is nothing special about Keshi.. Its not like Keshi won the world cup hence i don't know what the fuss is all about... Nigeria managed to come out from a group that had "Bosnia and Iran". The only match we won in the world cup was against Bosnia and that happened because the ref erroneously disallowed their legitimate goal, apart from that when we needed just a draw against an already qualified Argentina to go through to the 2nd round, we failed and had to depend on the already ousted Bosnia to win Iran for us to qualify. In the match against, france, eagles had the ball in the 1st half but it was very obvious they had no idea of what to do with it and the coach could lacked the technical prowess to tell them what to do as we was only chewing his gun and Amokachi looked even more confused .... Keshi did not deserve any special treatment, at least not on the account of his clueless performance in Brazil because i do not know of any other Coach in the whole wide world that would have performed poorer than that.... NFF should just allow Keshi to go to one of the numerous countries that are asking for his service in peace.

My man I feel like hugging you right now. You are so on point. Which coach, in his right frame of mind will drop IK Uche (18 goals) and take Shola Ameobi (3 goals in two years) to the World Cup? How can any sensible coach take a benchwarmer, Moses to the World Cup? Which technically sound coach will take two unattached players to the World Cup? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
fujirice: Na wa o! Haters full this thread. People just dey hate for no reason. God save me for this nairaland wey I dey o! I wonder if blood still dey una body with all this hate.
i swear. I guess most of them are clueless. Try ask them to mention just 5 players from the super eagles and they will fumble. Fuckkards

Keshi till 2022
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Chikere2: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Am happy there are still sensible people here. We forget easily, our football reached the stage that nobody cared whether the national team was playing or not, Keshi came and changed that. REMEMBER, the Devil you know is better than the Angel u don't know. Keshi has done well. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by OLAJADON: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Before keshi was there, we were complain nigeria football, now keshi brought improvement to our soccer you NFF dnt want to keep their word. NFF should we start begging you again to keep to our promise
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Btruth: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
No comment.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
garyaustin: Stay on Keshi and defend our AFCON title. The advantage of having Keshi on, is so much that Nigeria should do the needful.
The truth is Keshi is the best among the tested indigenous coaches in Nigeria. He has proved that he's better than Onigbinde, Amodu Shuaibu, Christian Chukwu, Joe Erico, Augustin Eguavoen & Samson Siasia.
Aside contract clause, the NFF presently is not paying Keshi like the world's top coaches.
They want cheap labour. That's why they can't go for world class gaffers like Guus Hiddink, Frank Riijkaard or Mauricio Pocchetino!
The highest they could go for is people like Lars Largerback, Svenn Goran Eriksen & Berti Vogts. Debatably, these people are not better than Keshi. When NFF wanted to hire Lars Laggerback in March 2010, he was interviewed alongside Svenn Goran Eriksen.
NFF said Eriksen's money was much, that's why they went for Largerback that ll collect lesser pay. Yet, they still payed Lagerback N6million per month. Lagerback only won 1 match, drew 2 matches & lost 2 matches out of 5 games that he coached Nigeria. That's a terrible record. Before he was hired, Amodu was paid N1million per month btw 2009-2010 & Christian Chukwu was paid N500,000 per month btw 2003-2005.
Last Bullet
Until NFF is ready to pay well a good foreign coach, we ll just be managing Amodu-Eguavoen-Siasia-Keshi. And the circle ll keep rotating, our national team ll not make worldwide progress.
After all, NFF can easily pay N500,000 or N1million or N6million to local coaches.

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by enquirydon: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
u want this incompetent coach that can not make a good decision @ d right time

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by chinex276(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Qsscruz: We never miss the water until the well runs dry.. Sack him and we start afresh.. A prophet is not respected in his home town..
exactly my tot... 9jerians r so funny. Reading d post above, we can c dat wat dey r offering him is wat he don't lyk, so he has d right 2 tell 2 accept his condition.
D truth is dat keshi's C.V has improved since d last 2years. 9jerians dnt 4get so soon hw he brought bk smile 2 futbol in nigeria, a feat berti voght, lar largerbak couldnt achieve.
As u see he said he has kids in d uni, and oda bills 2 pay, so he cnt substitute dat 4 patriotism or pity, because even our leaders r nt patriotic.

I CASE MY REST
I mean#IRESTMYCASE

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Komedy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
B4 Keshi came,our team had no basis,no discipline,no focus,most of us even stopped watching SE matches,our last nations cup triumph was as far back as 1994,our 2nd round appearance at d WC was way back in 1998,so many coaches have come and gone,left us with no taste of victory,Keshi came and got us balling again,I really don't understand d ppl that hate on him,d man has assembled some yung crop of players,our football is pleasing to d eye,we are african champions,we matched argentina and france,if keshi is flexing his muscles,he has earned it,d man wants a better contract and an improved working condition,how is dat a crime.how much did we pay lagerback?I say giv Keshi wat he wants and if he fails,den do away with him.my opinion

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by modextus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
OLAJADON: Before keshi was there, we were complain nigeria football, now keshi brought improvement to our soccer you NFF dnt want to keep their word. NFF should we start begging you again to keep to our promise
can you please tell me which word they failed to keep?.. His contract expired and they weren't ok with his performance and they refused to renew it..

I'll only applaud keshi for introducing those players to the S.E but he failed to use them rightly.. Can you name a strong second eleven in the present S.E? I guess your answer is no..simply because we do not have a second eleven.. And that's what every tactical coach should have..
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by jamiuazeez(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
after u breaks heart of millions of Nigerians including ur family u re still dare saying rubbish.I beg of u leave Nigeria super eagles alone.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Bovis(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi knows deep inside him that he has nothing new to offer the Super Eagles. Blabbing about paying kids school fees abroad only highlights his loss of passion. They should just let him move on jeje and give someone like Oliseh the job.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by myspnigeria: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
pick one asap na
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by obongtunji: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
If you are here criticizing Keshi then you are not a lover of good thing. The last time Nigeria tasted trophy was 1994 which all of you here knows about it. Vort came and was paid heavily without result. Lagerback was fired by sweden only for nff to hire him and he took super eagle to south africa I don't have to tell you our experince. Coming down home, onigbinde disgraced us Japan/Korea edition. Chukwu, amodu and siasia have all brought tears to football loving fans in this country. Keshi has brought back our confidence and pride by winning AFCON, he took us to the second round in brazil with good and talented young squad(second young squad in this tournament). I see no reason why Keshi should not look for an improve contract, I don't think anyone of us want to remain in the same spot for long, the truth is the man deserve what he is asking of. English FA said Hudston will remain in his position despite crashing out with just a point and Del Bosque is still in charge of Spain. We a need consistency so I see no reason why nff will not give what Keshi wants for him to remain...........lop
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
so nany ingrates everywhere, you call him local champion and you forget that it took you 19 years and kwshi to be local champion. smh for this gullible nairalanders.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by ikeyman00(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
@@@

of course Biafra is about to snatch him for good
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by pussyeater(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Go nah! Abi person hold u ni?
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by obongtunji: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
jamiuazeez: after u breaks heart of millions of Nigerians including ur family u re still dare saying rubbish.I beg of u leave Nigeria super eagles alone.

And I guess people like Chukwu and amodu pieces your heart, I wonder who mended it for you
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Am getting tired of Keshi noise in the media, he can go and die for all i care.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by 190: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
kestolove95: Keshi...lot of Coache want nigeria...so dey go abg.
grin grin
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by 190: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
obongtunji: If you are here criticizing Keshi then you are not a lover of good thing. The last time Nigeria tasted trophy was 1994 which all of you here knows about it. Vort came and was paid heavily without result. Lagerback was fired by sweden only for nff to hire him and he took super eagle to south africa I don't have to tell you our experince. Coming down home, onigbinde disgraced us Japan/Korea edition. Chukwu, amodu and siasia have all brought tears to football loving fans in this country. Keshi has brought back our confidence and pride by winning AFCON, he took us to the second round in brazil with good and talented young squad(second young squad in this tournament). I see no reason why Keshi should not look for an improve contract, I don't think anyone of us want to remain in the same spot for long, the truth is the man deserve what he is asking of. English FA said Hudston will remain in his position despite crashing out with just a point and Del Bosque is still in charge of Spain. We a need consistency so I see no reason why nff will not give what Keshi wants for him to remain...........lop
[size=38pt]

ROTFLMFAOO @ TEARS TO THE FOOTBALL FANS IN THE COUNTRY

HAHAHAHA!!
[/size]
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Amadaz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
N.B, he was a faliure with togo!
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by oluwafemi113(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
kestolove95: Keshi...lot of Coache want nigeria...so dey go abg.
thank U brother, Abegi help tell dat man oooo ........ What he's feeling مثل......like self ?
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by lormarx: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
hensben: make keshi take am easy, him just dey enter media dey yarn this days as if him win world cup
no mind am dear,person wey no get shame. How many south American, European or Asian country dey find u
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Jhosh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
ojeffo: YES...EVEN GERMANY N HOLLAND WANTS HIM...BARCELONA TOO EVEN SIGNED HIM..
Even boko haram wan siqn em.Abi una neva knw say boko haram get football team.?Dem nodae play ball 4 sambisa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List] / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal / Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.