Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi (24858 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by arsetalks(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
I hope our footballers and other coaches will learn. Keshi's education and exposure obviously helping him. NFF is now in a no win situation. If they don't accede to his demands, he will get offers elsewhere and will not be ready to take peanuts.

NFF can't win this. Keshi knows he has the blessing of most Nigerians and he is taking advantage. I suspect at the end of it all, Keshi will be the first Nigerian coach who will have a real contract that is enforced.

Very sure he wants to stay but on his own terms.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by 9jatatafo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi please move on before you rubbish yourself. You have tried for 9ja, try somewhere else please. The pick milk of heartache you gave us is enough. With your fake number 10 Mikelis Obisilis (SNAIL)

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by leo1234(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
papiforreal: Today is my day, two front page in a single day. Glory be to Allah!
what is the reward for making front page? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by NeuroBoss(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thebrightest: I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
because saying what was not said i say, may not have a say
in what i did not say i won't say. This made me say that, not
saying what people didn't say was not said by people, have
no way of not really making me not to say the things not
said.
So, in other words, i don't like saying what many did not say
i didn't say i said, without not saying the said reason it
wouldn't have not been said.
SO, I WON'T SAY ANYTHING.
And you actually ended up not saying anything and it is said that you said nay sayings amounted you to nothing.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by born2boink(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Most Nigerians are ungrateful and silly, paying good deed with evil, after winning Afcon for nigeria after a decade for failures and among only two africa to have qualify to next stages in world cup, even those with material (Ghana and Ivory Coast) fail to qualify

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by biomedixexcel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thank you
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
leo1234: what is the reward for making front page? Just asking.

when you make it 100 times in two cobsecutive month, seun will send you appreciation letter.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by ignis: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi, nobody is begging you to stay....
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by ceo003: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
GERMANY FRANCE AND ITALY WANT AM SEF MAHGAH MUHMUH

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Dragonking: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na thunder go fire all these ingrates were full this country.. Keshi well done, you have done us proud and we highly appreciate what you have done for us and for also restoring our pride as african champions.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by tundabolt(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Buh NFF are a bunch of die hard thieves! Let them atleast pay him his due, haba. Annd Keshi kuma, if e no favour you leave and follow those Countries wey u want, habamana, Nigerians!
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by penny01502: 12:59am On Jul 07, 2014
ojeffo: YES...EVEN GERMANY N HOLLAND WANTS HIM...BARCELONA TOO EVEN SIGNED HIM..
grin grin
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by penny01502: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Dragonking: Na thunder go fire all these ingrates were full this country.. Keshi well done, you have done us proud and we highly appreciate what you have done for us and for also restoring our pride as african champions.

I hope you saw what happen in the confederation cup, am sure you witness their performance in the ongoing world cup
Ghana though they couldn't make through their group stage are far more better than those African champion of yours

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by mezebel(f): 4:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Keshi kindly keshi out,lots of better keshi want nigeria walai talai !!
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by neuroneXY(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2014
aba keshi z d first indigenous coach to win afcon 4 naija nw
lot of records make naija atleast reward his effort nw
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Dragonking: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2014
penny01502:

I hope you saw what happen in the confederation cup, am sure you witness their performance in the ongoing world cup
Ghana though they couldn't make through their group stage are far more better than those African champion of yours

Yes the ghanianians that were fighting for money on and off pitch are better. The same ghanianian players that were exchanging blows with their coach and staff..Guy wake up. We keep under rating ourselves and when FIFA rate us low, we still complain. Keshi has done nigeria well, if he was not good, several countries wont be praying for nigeria to let him go..But the only people blinded to see the light are the nigerians themselves, always complaining, always criticizing, always cursing, never appreciating.. No wonder this country is cursed.. angry

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by kechywillz(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
People tend to forget easily,this man u all are critizing gave us the nation cup over 20yrs we toiled in the Afcon,won bronze for the first time nigeria participated in Chan,qualified us for world cup,got our first win in the world cup after 16 years. If keshi should go,how will the new coach come in and blend with these boys keshi is nuturing,it will take a long period of time for another coach to start all over again. Keshi n Nff should arrive at a favourable destination so that our football will improve as days go by,continue the build up,i believe with time,we will experience a positive change at the next competition. That was the understanding Nff had with Westerholf and he succeded with nigeria Afcon in 1994,qualified us for the world cup..Had it been wsesterholf was given time to continue,we could have gone far in any international competition.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Augtoms: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
The guy too dey talk sef, as if say na xo he gud reach, poor team selection wit lack of technical substance, the guy suppose still dey do assistant coach for one of this top coaches in the world, na im go pay am.....instead of keep riding on luck.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by omolewa7(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Kinda sounded lyk a girl/flirt-everybdy wants me
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by uzoexcel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
so the nfa hires e-rats on nairaland too?
hmnmmm
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by barresi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
HARDUBUY: Stephen keshi OUT! Oliseh IN!
Happy My ROGER FEDERER is Leading DJOKOVIC!!!
Bros which one be Stephen keshi Out, Oliseh in, I tink say na Zoning formula dem dey use?abeg make dem zone de Coach job to anoda zone gare. we want federal character, one naija. grin
HARDUBUY: Stephen keshi OUT! Oliseh IN!
Happy My ROGER FEDERER is Leading DJOKOVIC!!!
Bros which one be Stephen keshi Out, Oliseh in, I tink say na Zoning formula dem dey use?abeg make dem zone de Coach job to anoda zone gare. we want federal character, one naija.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by dickoflife(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
LilPeezy: ....u v to use ur own money to visit ur family in d u.s....so u want mek naija feed ur family, sponsor ur kids in d 4 u.....abeg tek am easy joor, if u won waka u berra waka go meet dose countries wey dy die 4 u......mtchewwwww
Ur an idiot. U and everyone criticising Keshi. Don't u get paid salary? Keshi hasnt been paid for a year and a half and uexpect him not to complain..
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Augtoms: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
barresi: Bros which one be Stephen keshi Out, Oliseh in, I tink say na Zoning formula dem dey use?abeg make dem zone de Coach job to anoda zone gare. we want federal character, one naija. grin Bros which one be Stephen keshi Out, Oliseh in, I tink say na Zoning formula dem dey use?abeg make dem zone de Coach job to anoda zone gare. we want federal character, one naija.
hmm
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Augtoms: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
vincentont: chai see scam ooo.imdf nos ko,imdf nos ni.guys d imdf nos is actualy an mtn line. check it out:
009-international dialing code,
234-nigeria code
8148640455-mtn line.
plz dnt send ur recharge pin to dis scammer.

go pick a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List] / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal / Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.