Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230797 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by egbaguy: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
chakula:

Sannu da kokari da kuma fama da mutanen banzan nan.

Ina matukar farin ciki da karfin gwiwar da Allah ya ba ki na kare Addinin ki a kowanne lokaci da kuma hali.

Happy sallah in advance!
can u plz translate what nafeesa said? She wrote me dat comment
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by OCTAVO: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by OCTAVO: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
NafeesaAA: Toh don mai zaka zo kana zuba karya kamar ba
gobe ?

egbaguy: can u plz translate what nafeesa said? She wrote me dat comment

Why will you come and pour lies here as if there's no tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by egbaguy: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
OCTAVO:

Why will you come and pour lies here as if there's no tomorrow?
thanks........dat nafeesaAA of a girl na correct rebel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
chris365:
you no dance am reach me. thanks to @sirius, we are mentally fighting alongside our heroes. this government will never understand the power of information in times of conflict.

may God keep you alive @siriusblack and other brave warriors who risk their lives so I can sleep in peace.

those southies for the other thread go vex ogrin. I know sey na @august to first find troublegrin.

Bros I already begin dey find dem trouble now now. I no go sleep until all people mocking Nigeria drink cement mix wit pure water.

'Shekau' that your Chibok girls video laugh of "Zan sayad da mata"....may God ordain AGL 40mm grenades in this photo to be fired direct into your mouth very soon o ! Amen !

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by odeebee: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2014
chakula:

Sannu da kokari da kuma fama da mutanen banzan nan.

Ina matukar farin ciki da karfin gwiwar da Allah ya ba ki na kare Addinin ki a kowanne lokaci da kuma hali.

Happy sallah in advance!

Kai alimajiri ya fama da hazumi ne? kai da waye ne banza anan?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by adeyemik: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2014
@SiriusBlack

News going round alleged that the NA deliberately looked the other side when Damboa was invaded by BH. The community was accused of selling out the NA to BH and that some people of that community were armor bearer for the BH guys. The report says, their alleged cooperation with the BH boys was said to have led to the killing and maiming of my soldiers. Please is there an iota of truth in this report?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tonte(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2014
I've been following this thread for a while now, I commend Sirus Black for the good Job, I want to ask a question, about the video going round showing boko haram members beheading an air force personnel... please, for the sake of his family, do all you can to completely massacre every terrorist you can set your eyes on, even if the terrorist is underaged... please...
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2014
There have been betrayals of Nigerian soldiers by some Nigerian civilians in towns and villages where NA posted our troops to protect the people, the same people plan with Boko Haram to trap, ambush and kill our boys, this is from a newspaper report. However, names of such villages and towns were not mentioned. There have been several newspaper reports of civilians cheering and praising Boko Haram when they drive though on their streets to attack Nigerian army and air force men or locations.

These people see Boko Haram as 'saviours' from the hands of a christian President named Jonathan whom they don't like as ruler, because he is a christian. It is unfortunate that many northerners feel this way, what percentage of them, I cannot say, even though I am mixed blood half northerner half southerner by birth, it's hard to say how many northerners are happy about this war, only God sees the heart of man and the heart of man is desperately wicked according to my religion.

QUOTE, NEWS REPORT EXTRACT :

"Let me tell you that some communities are peculiar in the war on terror as some of their residents supported Boko Haram in the ambush and attacks on our troops. In the past, they gathered at a square to cheer the insurgents whenever a military personnel was captured and was being murdered. Young ones in the town even play with severed heads of victims.

That was why some soldiers were reluctant to lay down their lives in some communities where innocent troops who were out to protect them were being misled for ambush. The situation is changing now as community leaders and youths are supporting the military offensives."

SOURCE :

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/25/book-haram-fg-orders-purchase-40-military-transport-helicopters/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2014
adeyemik: @SiriusBlack

News going round alleged that the NA deliberately looked the other side when Damboa was invaded by BH. The community was accused of selling out the NA to BH and that some people of that community were armor bearer for the BH guys. The report says, their alleged cooperation with the BH boys was said to have led to the killing and maiming of my soldiers. Please is there an iota of truth in this report?
agaugust: There have been betrayals of Nigerian soldiers by some Nigerian civilians in towns and villages where NA posted our troops to protect the people, the same people plan with Boko Haram to trap, ambush and kill our boys, this is from a newspaper report. However, names of such villages and towns were not mentioned. There have been several newspaper reports of civilians cheering and praising Boko Haram when they drive though on their streets to attack Nigerian army and air force men or locations.
These people see Boko Haram as 'saviours' from the hands of a christian President named Jonathan whom they don't like as ruler, because he is a christian. It is unfortunate that many northerners feel this way, what percentage of them, I cannot say, even though I am mixed blood half northerner half southerner by birth, it's hard to say how many northerners are happy about this war, only God sees the heart of man and the heart of man is desperately wicked according to my religion.
QUOTE, NEWS REPORT EXTRACT :
"Let me tell you that some communities are peculiar in the war on terror as some of their residents supported Boko Haram in the ambush and attacks on our troops. In the past, they gathered at a square to cheer the insurgents whenever a military personnel was captured and was being murdered. Young ones in the town even play with severed heads of victims.
That was why some soldiers were reluctant to lay down their lives in some communities where innocent troops who were out to protect them were being misled for ambush. The situation is changing now as community leaders and youths are supporting the military offensives."
SOURCE :
http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/25/book-haram-fg-orders-purchase-40-military-transport-helicopters/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2014
tonte: I've been following this thread for a while now, I commend Sirus Black for the good Job, I want to ask a question, about the video going round showing boko haram members beheading an air force personnel... please, for the sake of his family, do all you can to completely massacre every terrorist you can set your eyes on, even if the terrorist is underaged... please...
hnmmm,terrorism no get underaged o! So dnt under-rate does bingos,de r desperately wicked......
*Barka Da Sallah*
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2014
BARKA DA SALLAH..to all Muslim brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Nigerian Army...Frontlines at Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Genereal siriusblack,hw una take de do d Sallah naw for dz tryn period,FG find una token(pocket moni) abi?
Hapi Sallah our future COAS.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2014
ObiOkpor: Genereal siriusblack,hw una take de do d Sallah naw for dz tryn period,FG find una token(pocket moni) abi?
Hapi Sallah our future COAS.
Troops at the real frontline areas might have a rest today, but patrols will still go on..the people wth REAL work today are the SSS guys...trying to prevent attacks in Maiduguri metropolis...soldiers here will just chill with a bottle of beer or two, eat some meat, tell dirty jokes, and maybe a campfire...work resumes ASAP 2mao.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Troops at the real frontline areas might have a rest today, but patrols will still go on..the people wth REAL work today are the SSS guys...trying to prevent attacks in Maiduguri metropolis...soldiers here will just chill with a bottle of beer or two, eat some meat, tell dirty jokes, and maybe a campfire...work resumes ASAP 2mao.
Aish!No be small thing o!!!Abegi mk una enjoy wella o!Have the fullest of merryment cause GOD/ALLAH is with you all.
*abeg mk dem no meet women o,my mum told me it brings badluck during war.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=SiriusBlack][/quote]

E.O.D cool
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: BARKA DA SALLAH..to all Muslim brothers and sisters.
Yauwa. We pray alimghty Allah accepts our ibadah and wish our service personnels success in there WAR against the Insurgents. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Pls @sirius do u have any info about 13volts I believe the dude can help these thread. Anyone who knows him should hala the comrade. Sir may I have ur permission to attack my Sallah meat da masa. Braka da sallah brothers&sister. Ladies da gentlemen in arms
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by CyberWolf: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2014
firetrap:

the accuracy of the AK 47 reduces after 400 meters while the the tavor is accurate up to 500 meters. Also the tavor can accept different stanag magazines.
abeg pardon my ignorance..how do you guys measure this meters?..when I was in secondary,we use to run 100metees race and it's being measured with football pitch..post to post...does the 400meters means the length of a football pitch x4?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: Pls @sirius do u have any info about 13volts I believe the dude can help these thread. Anyone who knows him should hala the comrade. Sir may I have ur permission to attack my Sallah meat da masa. Braka da sallah brothers&sister. Ladies da gentlemen in arms
Abi na...Well, I don't know 13 volts personally..I just hope he is still ok.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: EXCLUSIVE!!!: we asked for it here, it has arrived...
Army SF trooper armed with Automatic Grenade Launcher..Oga henry, pls identify this AGL. I'm sure its a Milkor..but not sure of the MK version.
Frontlines of the North East.

Looks South African.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigerian Army officers investigating insurgent presence, and possible "sympathy" in a village.
Frontlines of the North-East.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cameroun troops fighting BH

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
egbaguy: As a bloody civilian,i knw NOTHING about rifles,but i kinda luv d rifles the DSS guys do carry. It looks sexy and SCARY. Is it more effective than d AK47 the army uses?
thats the tavor rifle from isreal, it is important to note the fact that as at the time of its inception the DSS was the only african security agency using it. You shouldnt compare the TAR with an AK they are on different levels, the TAR is a standard special force issue in some countries rich enough to afford it in surplus quantity, the nigerian airforce special force were once said to be using the MTAR micro tavor, that one sexy pass this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
More money for Boko haram boys after they sucessfully overpowered the guards of the vice prime minister of Cameroun, and kidnaped his wife.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
CyberWolf: abeg pardon my ignorance..how do you guys measure this meters?..when I was in secondary,we use to run 100metees race and it's being measured with football pitch..post to post...does the 400meters means the length of a football pitch x4?

Yes, thats it..
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SergeAlain: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
CyberWolf: abeg pardon my ignorance..how do you guys measure this meters?..when I was in secondary,we use to run 100metees race and it's being measured with football pitch..post to post...does the 400meters means the length of a football pitch x4?

Na so my bro!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by CyberWolf: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Firmjudge:

Yes, thats it..
wow..that means it's far na..If the AK47 can cover that distance with it's accuracy maintained , it's good if it does not malfunction in the process..
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
CyberWolf: wow..that means it's far na..If the AK47 can cover that distance with it's accuracy maintained , it's good if it does not malfunction in the process..

yes but the AK74 is an improved version of the AK47 version and it ruggedity is inestimable..

Yes its good..
400 m is lengthy but the TAVOR riffle is cute as it can cover 600 m befor the bullet deflects..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by davitogreat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm hoping Jonathan is able to borrow the 1 billion so that more weapons can be acquired.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
olapluto: More money for Boko haram boys after they sucessfully overpowered the guards of the vice prime minister of Cameroun, and kidnaped his wife.
and that's the major way those guys make their money...if the victims pay that is. A whole V.prime minister's wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.